Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 30. (Read 381003 times)

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

Things will happen next year?Is it a fork when technology is updated in 2018?

YES - a very hard fork......

Will there be a swap? or just a wallet update?
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

YES - a very hard fork......
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
The buy orders are absolutely massive right now. Last buy wall was volume 150k UTC i.e. The market tells us that the UTC price right now is undervalued. The trade game right now is pretty fun. Slow movements and massive accumulation are happening behind the scenes.  Roll Eyes

What did I say, price over 200 sat and rising  Cool

Nice indeed! @usukan any news about the fork? We are all waiting for it. Not willing to put pressure, just asking..

The team is hard at work - but not on the fork at present.  Its a holiday.

Things will happen next year - but when the tech is ready to roll out. AND NOT BEFORE. 

The whole crypto platform is being re-worked here with Ultracoin and its partners - this is no small tinkering with lots of the current tech.  We are designing a brave new world.

And just for the records random888 - Segwit and all that other hip stuff will be dinosaur tech - I jest you not.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.

Cheers - usukan
legendary
The buy orders are absolutely massive right now. Last buy wall was volume 150k UTC i.e. The market tells us that the UTC price right now is undervalued. The trade game right now is pretty fun. Slow movements and massive accumulation are happening behind the scenes.  Roll Eyes

Nice indeed! @usukan any news about the fork? We are all waiting for it. Not willing to put pressure, just asking..

The team is hard at work - but not on the fork at present.  Its a holiday.

Things will happen next year - but when the tech is ready to roll out. AND NOT BEFORE. 

The whole crypto platform is being re-worked here with Ultracoin and its partners - this is no small tinkering with lots of the current tech.  We are designing a brave new world.

And just for the records random888 - Segwit and all that other hip stuff will be dinosaur tech - I jest you not.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 297
Merit: 102

Activity: 228

Activity: 228
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Another day another dollar
Dev needs to make this coin Segwit compatible, so it can compete with the likes of Groestlcoin and Vertcoin which both are ASIC resistant coins.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Too big supply...

This is too big supply? What do you say about XVG, DOGE, B3. This is not the issue, the issue is that we need a good marketing campaign, because I think people forgot about UTC or the newbies didn't heard of this project.
Activity: 138
Patience and faith will be rewarded.
Activity: 142
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Price has fallen alot Undecided Some one please make the market stable at 200 sats again.
legendary
Where I can find wallet V1.0.0.0 sources?
On github only v0.7.4.1

Hi Lordas

best contact PressTab
[email protected]

Cheers - usukan
Where I can find wallet V1.0.0.0 sources?
On github only v0.7.4.1
I would like to mine UTC to support this money. How many Hs / VGA-7950?

Found this:

"Quote from: Protagonus on March 10, 2014, 09:57:55 PM
In the end it's not that CPU's hash way faster than GPU's at high N's; specifically, it's that CPU's cost less Watts per Kh/s to mine at higher N's.

Some examples of hash rates and setups with CPU's and GPUs @ N = 14;  can be seen here - http://yacoinwiki.tk/index.php/Mining_Hardware_Comparison

You can see, as an example here @ N14

2x E5645 Procesors    2x 80W --   1.53Kh/s   
7950 GPU                  (250w)    1.3-1.5 Kh/s"

Thanks you !
Activity: 307

Found this:

"Quote from: Protagonus on March 10, 2014, 09:57:55 PM
In the end it's not that CPU's hash way faster than GPU's at high N's; specifically, it's that CPU's cost less Watts per Kh/s to mine at higher N's.

Some examples of hash rates and setups with CPU's and GPUs @ N = 14;  can be seen here - http://yacoinwiki.tk/index.php/Mining_Hardware_Comparison

You can see, as an example here @ N14

2x E5645 Procesors    2x 80W --   1.53Kh/s   
7950 GPU                  (250w)    1.3-1.5 Kh/s"
Activity: 115
Merit: 3
Well it seems to me a normal behavior of the market. When an asset climbs too much so fast, many want to get a return of their investment.

If not, just check the behavior of other coins, just the same as UTC, for example:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ETH_BTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=LTC_BTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=XMR_BTC

I don't think all the three are death cryptocurrencies, neither UTC will be death.

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: