Pages:
Author

Topic: [UniMining.net] UniMining yiimp Mining Pool - page 3. (Read 19761 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 01:32:59 AM
Socket was closed remotely (by pool)
 B2S: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...

WTF?
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
UniMining.net - EU Mining Pool
February 10, 2018, 09:22:38 PM
UniMining Team -

I wanted to bring to your attention that miners are currently migrating over their Claymore dual miners over to mine Blake2s on UniMining.net and are experiencing issues since this morning including: server issues such as high rejects, intermittently high latency, server full errors, and socket disconnects.

Do you think that the servers will be able to handle the increased load? I would like to keep my miners pointed at UniMining if it's a temporary issue.

Thanks!

I've been dual mining here for about 12 hours and I'm only getting 0.004% rejected and a constant ping of ~125ms so it sounds like the issue might be on your end.

I was wrong.  After spending more time on this pool, I'm seeing the same thing as what gghost was talking about.  I'm at ~30% rejected shares now and climbing.

We provided a fix on our actual stratum, so you should get less rejected.

But due to the increasing number of miner on XVG, we decided to provide a new dedicated stratum.

Code:
stratum+tcp://xvg.eu1.unimining.net:5770
Activity: 104
Merit: 3
February 10, 2018, 06:10:21 PM
UniMining Team -

I wanted to bring to your attention that miners are currently migrating over their Claymore dual miners over to mine Blake2s on UniMining.net and are experiencing issues since this morning including: server issues such as high rejects, intermittently high latency, server full errors, and socket disconnects.

Do you think that the servers will be able to handle the increased load? I would like to keep my miners pointed at UniMining if it's a temporary issue.

Thanks!

I've been dual mining here for about 12 hours and I'm only getting 0.004% rejected and a constant ping of ~125ms so it sounds like the issue might be on your end.

I was wrong.  After spending more time on this pool, I'm seeing the same thing as what gghost was talking about.  I'm at ~30% rejected shares now and climbing.
Activity: 4
February 10, 2018, 02:19:41 PM
When you repair your pool?
blake2s rejects!!!
Activity: 11
February 10, 2018, 07:56:42 AM
UniMining Team -

Thanks!

Stratums for VERGE (blake2s) has been added to our infrastructure to support the increasing number of miners. You should get more stable mining.

there so many rejected share and disconnected
February 09, 2018, 07:41:52 PM
UniMining Team -

Thanks!

Stratums for VERGE (blake2s) has been added to our infrastructure to support the increasing number of miners. You should get more stable mining.
Activity: 104
Merit: 3
February 09, 2018, 03:44:11 PM
UniMining Team -

Thanks!

Activity: 36
Merit: 2
February 09, 2018, 03:11:46 PM
UniMining Team -

Thanks!
February 09, 2018, 09:38:19 AM
Dear friends . I got problem with my sagacoin mining . After 13hours mining my mining balance still show 0.000 . Maybe I not sure about the mining setting ..this is my first mining ..Can anyone help me ..Regards

Hi,

SAGA is a coin based on Scrypt ALGO. This algorithm is very difficult to mine with GPU's and often leaved to ASIC miners.

I checked your TTF and is about 5 days (https://ibb.co/hm1yrH). That's mean, with your current hashrate, you must at least mine during 5 days before you can get the reward of the block you found.

If you are GPU miner, may I suggest you mining some other algo (NeoScrypt, Phi, nist5, blake2s, ...).

Activity: 6
February 09, 2018, 07:17:20 AM
Dear friends . I got problem with my sagacoin mining . After 13hours mining my mining balance still show 0.000 . Maybe I not sure about the mining setting ..this is my first mining ..Can anyone help me ..Regards
Activity: 24
February 07, 2018, 12:16:04 PM
I am missing balance from mining LUX and I opened a support thread on your forum, I am hoping to that I can get a reply so I will try here too.

My thread: https://forum.unimining.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=574

Fixed by updating my wallet, answered in my thread at the support forum. Thank you!
Activity: 24
February 07, 2018, 03:17:49 AM
I am missing balance from mining LUX and I opened a support thread on your forum, I am hoping to that I can get a reply so I will try here too.

My thread: https://forum.unimining.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=574
Activity: 35
February 07, 2018, 03:09:35 AM
Last 9 hours of Blake2S and no balance added
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
February 05, 2018, 07:10:49 PM
Ok, so what's the problem here?

I'm not getting payments every 2 hours. Instead, it varies, every 2 hours, or 4, or 6.
I'm really sick and tired of mining GoByte.
This is either pool issue or GoByte fucking around.

https://i.imgur.com/zQYoQFD.jpg

Activity: 118
February 05, 2018, 03:08:30 AM
Hello, iam mining LUX on your pool, there Is info: minimálně payout 10000 lux on your wallet - wtf?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 10:59:24 PM
Thank you, yes I did move about 550GH/s of hashing off because I was use to seeing block every 2-3 hours and I didn't see a block for about a 9 hour period!  Wasn't sure why it was being so difficult when I could look at Zpool who was still finding blocks every 2-3 hours.  After 24 hours on Zpool I'll evaluate and move back over to UniMining.  Not a big zpool fan....
Activity: 172
Merit: 101
Mining pool operator @ https://www.unimining.net
February 01, 2018, 10:15:42 PM
Still Broken - Blake2s-XVG - All the miners on this pool aren't earning anything!

https://www.unimining.net/site/block?id=561

Hi,

A few months ago, when we added VERGE on blake2s, difficulty was low and it was easy to have blocks. But as the price increased, the difficulty increased too and now, a farm like your (or nicehash) is needed to have few XVG blocks. I don't check calculators but i know that difficulty had increased similarly to XVG price.

On the link you shared here above, I can see 3 blocks found in the last 24 hours (it is few blocks but it seems to work):
4h ago:   1847117
7h ago   1846816
17h ago   1845745
You can check on the official XVG block explorer that UniMining XVG wallet found these XVG blake2s blocks.

On admin side, I can see the blocks found but also that some payments were executed each 2 hours (when blocks are found).

About the number of XVG coins per GPU per day, I agree with you that now, it is very more difficult to find blocks. We can't do anything about it.

XVG wallet was updated recently according to the XVG coin devloper demand. If you didn't receive coins, can you check you balance in the official XVG block explorer and maybe check that your private wallet is up to date ? (and update it as XVG was forked 1 or 2 times beginning January 2018 but then the main chain of XVG was ok on blake2s at unimining).

PS: I saw your message in private where you shared with me your wallet address, as you are a big miner and I saw a big drop of the hash, I'll check if the calculations was correct. I didn't reply to your private message yet (sorry I had a busy day) but I had a look using my phone and I saw that you received a payment after the block was found.

Thank you,

Have a nice mining
February 01, 2018, 01:35:34 PM
Still Broken - Blake2s-XVG - All the miners on this pool aren't earning anything!

https://www.unimining.net/site/block?id=561
February 01, 2018, 10:19:42 AM
7 HOURS of Blake2S Hashing Revenue is missing from this morning.  I have two farms mining Blake2S on UniMining and both show 300,000 MH/s hashing during the 7 hour period with ZERO earnings...  Where did our revenue go?

UPDATE: Looks like Blake2S/XVG pool at unimining still producing no earnings.  Taken my farms off unimining until they fix.
Activity: 172
Merit: 101
Mining pool operator @ https://www.unimining.net
Dear miners,

An issue happened recently on UniMining on SGL payouts. Many payments failed.

SGL wallet is fixed, PR was acceped:
https://github.com/Sigil-Developer/sigil/pull/2

When the payments issue was discovered, some changes were performed as work-around to be able to process some payments but several were still failed. Today the 28th January 2018 at 9PM UTC, we performed manually all the remaining failed payments of SGL.

If you didn't receive some coins, please report on this thread on bitcointalk or on our forum : https://forum.unimining.net

Thank you,

Have a nice mining
Pages:
Jump to: