Pages:
Author

Topic: [UniMining.net] UniMining yiimp Mining Pool - page 7. (Read 19761 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 101
Mining pool operator @ https://www.unimining.net
Sorry for inconvenient due to slow front-end. The issue should be solved now. We have reconfigured rules on cloudflare.

For your second problem, difficulty of GBX went up the last few days. Moreover you should take into account the pool luck. So you should make your calculation on a longer period.

But I propose you to send us your wallet id so we can analyse the situation.

Sure thing, here you go:
GPeB6U58YbLLQ8Audm3GTnpJ4w8eKn2SS7

Hi,

We improved the website accessibility few hours ago, you'll see an enhancement.

About earnings, I had a look at your address, payments are fine. I agree that earnings depends on the network difficulty but it also depends on pool luck. We improved pool wallet connectivity and other aspects but pool luck also depends on probability. In theory, on long term, all pools with the same configuration and fee should give the same earnings.

PS: Unimining fee is 0.5% and not 5% as you mentioned previously.

Have a nice mining
Activity: 172
Merit: 101
Mining pool operator @ https://www.unimining.net
i have a quick question me and some other people have been mining TZC on your pool and its bee about
24hrs and still no block found maybe you could look in to that for us thanks!

TnnjthV4fDKCWhLXtW9dw1VjvBGPCnLz3Y  -  TZC

Hi,

We've noted that no blocks were found so we pointed our miners to our pool to help. I've checked your address, you'll receive a part of the reward of a block found 3 hours ago. Another block was found 37 min ago but I don't see it in your earnings and I see in your miner's page that you stopped mining at our pool so you were not credited for the second block.

Your earnings should be paid at the next payment loop as the block is in confirmed status.

Have a nice mining!
Activity: 232
Merit: 0
i have a quick question me and some other people have been mining TZC on your pool and its bee about
24hrs and still no block found maybe you could look in to that for us thanks!

TnnjthV4fDKCWhLXtW9dw1VjvBGPCnLz3Y  -  TZC
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Sorry for inconvenient due to slow front-end. The issue should be solved now. We have reconfigured rules on cloudflare.

For your second problem, difficulty of GBX went up the last few days. Moreover you should take into account the pool luck. So you should make your calculation on a longer period.

Sure thing, here you go:
GPeB6U58YbLLQ8Audm3GTnpJ4w8eKn2SS7
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
UniMining.net - EU Mining Pool

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Any reason for the recent website slowdown?

Also, I'm mining GoByte and getting low earnings.
The difficulty went up lately, but even with the new difficulty I should be earning about 1.3 coins/day with 7500KH/s hash rate.
In this calculation I have included 5% fee so it should be more than enough.

However in the last 24 hours, my earnings have been 1.01 GoByte with an average hashrate of between 8000KH/s and 8500KH/s.
December 28, 2017, 04:01:19 PM
Fix CRC wallets it shows crazy numbers.  https://puu.sh/yPkop/331ccb7cc2.png

WHERE IS crc payments? it shows cleared but i didnt receive any coins

Hi Aleksius,

We also saw this issue on your wallet. This issue seems to no occurs to other miners.
We have analyze the situation but can not identify the root cause.

We have already fix your balance for the first time so that you received a first payment. We will process again today so you will also get paid within few hours.

We really appologize for this inconvenient but we work on it.

May I please suggest you using the dedicated stratum to mine CRC (Port 4238) ?

Code:
ccminer -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:4238 -u Your_Wallet -p c=CRC

Be sure, we will continue keeping an eye on your wallet in the next few days.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 04:40:02 AM
Fix CRC wallets it shows crazy numbers.  https://puu.sh/yPkop/331ccb7cc2.png

WHERE IS crc payments? it shows cleared but i didnt receive any coins
December 26, 2017, 07:56:42 AM
Why i am mining Desire, but find the blocks Gobyte, Innova? Where does these coins?

Hi Dotvibe,

We know about this issue. For that, we have provided a dedicated port (4234) for Desire Only.

More informations can be found on our forum : Stratum port dedicated to DESIRE coin (DSR)

May I suggest you using this parameters to mine DSR only :

Code:
ccminer-x64 -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:4234 -u Your_DESIRE_Wallet_Address -p c=DSR

Activity: 304
Merit: 250
December 25, 2017, 03:02:35 PM
Why i am mining Desire, but find the blocks Gobyte, Innova? Where does these coins?
December 19, 2017, 06:31:57 AM

Dear Miners

UniMining.net has just added CrowdCoin (CRC) on NeoScrypt algo.

Dedicated Port 4238 (CRC Only)

If you encounter errors mining CrowdCoin (CRC) on neoscrypt port 4233, please mine it on port 4238.
Stratum port 4238 is dedicated ONLY for CrowdCoin.

We recommend you to use CCminer with following parameters :

Code:
ccminer-x64 -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:4238 -u your_wallet -p c=CRC

Full instruction on our forum : UniMining Forum

How to mine with AMD?

Hi,

We propose you using Gateless that is available on this link : https://github.com/zawawawa/gatelessgate/releases/

1. Create a new launch file ("mine CRC on unimining.bat" using notepad or notepad++ under windows) and paste the following command into it:
@echo off
set GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
set GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
set GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
set GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
set GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
gatelessgate.exe --gpu-platform 1 --default-config gatelessgate-CRC.conf
pause

2. Create a new conf file ("gatelessgate-CRC.conf" using notepad or notepad++ under windows) and paste the following command into it:
{
  "algorithm": "neoscrypt",
  "intensity": "13",
  "worksize": "256",
  "gpu-threads": "1",
  "load-balance": true,

"auto-fan": true,
  "temp-cutoff": "90",
  "temp-overheat": "85",
  "temp-target": "75",

"pools": [
    {
      "name": "MAIN",
      "user": "CMBbGUAAQz6nV75EAbcf8qwgCJmvp6Gnto",
      "pass": "c=CRC",
      "quota": "99;stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:4238"
    },
    {
      "__comment": "Please keep this entry. Otherwise, I won't be able to continue open-source development. - zawawa",
      "name":"DEVFEE",
      "user": "zawawa.gatelessgate",
      "pass": "x",
      "quota": "1;s1.theblocksfactory.com:3333"
    }
  ]
}

I have updated the thread in our forum with this configuration : https://forum.unimining.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=164

Have a nice mining Wink
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 06:06:38 PM
https://www.unimining.net/images/banniere_783x175.png

Dear Miners

https://www.unimining.net/images/crowdcoin.png UniMining.net has just added CrowdCoin (CRC) on NeoScrypt algo. https://www.unimining.net/images/crowdcoin.png

If you encounter errors mining CrowdCoin (CRC) on neoscrypt port 4233, please mine it on port 4238.

Code:
ccminer-x64 -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:4238 -u your_wallet -p c=CRC

How to mine with AMD?
December 17, 2017, 03:14:08 PM

Dear Miners

UniMining.net has just added CrowdCoin (CRC) on NeoScrypt algo.

Code:

December 17, 2017, 01:21:40 PM
Not only me problem, many friend is the same? or problem about network?

Hi huyct08,

Please can you tell us where are you located? Do your friends are located at the same place? And do you use the same ISP?

We trully think that the issue comes from your internet service provider as other miner do not face the same issue.

We unfortunatelly have no solution for you at the moment.

Yea, i found the problem. Alqo doesn't auto diff, So mining with 10 GHz what is setting for diff? d=9

Hi huyct08,

Try mining ALQO by setting the defaut diff in the optinal password parameters. Password field is used to set kinds of options (default coin, default difficulty). More information on our forum  https://forum.unimining.net/viewtopic.php?t=47

Recommended Default ALQO configuration (-p c=ALQO)

Code:
ccminer-x64 -a quark -o stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:4033 -u APBMmiBUohk1qYR7Mqxu4EaXge5q8bVQjt -p c=ALQO

Recommended ALQO configuration with diff set to 9 (-p c=ALQO,d=9)

Code:
ccminer-x64 -a quark -o stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:4033 -u APBMmiBUohk1qYR7Mqxu4EaXge5q8bVQjt -p c=ALQO,d=9

Recommended ALQO configuration with diff set to 9 and record statistics (-p c=ALQO,d=9,stats)

Code:
ccminer-x64 -a quark -o stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:4033 -u APBMmiBUohk1qYR7Mqxu4EaXge5q8bVQjt -p c=ALQO,d=9,stats

Statistics can be compared with other miner on this page : https://www.unimining.net/bench
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 11:50:12 AM

Hi huyct08,

Please can you tell us where are you located? Do your friends are located at the same place? And do you use the same ISP?

We trully think that the issue comes from your internet service provider as other miner do not face the same issue.

Yea, i found the problem. Alqo doesn't auto diff, So mining with 10 GHz what is setting for diff? d=9
December 17, 2017, 08:49:40 AM

Hi huyct08,

December 17, 2017, 08:42:26 AM

Dear Miners

UniMining.net has just added TrezarCoin (TZC) on NeoScrypt algo.

Dedicated Port 4237 (TZC Only)

If you encounter errors mining TrezarCoin (TZC) on neoscrypt port 4233, please mine it on port 4237.
Stratum port 4237 is dedicated ONLY for TrezarCoin.

Code:
ccminer-x64 -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:4237 -u your_wallet -p c=TZC

December 15, 2017, 10:39:17 AM
December 15, 2017, 07:51:35 AM

Hi,

I think problem comback. Please help me check it.

Can you double check, We have many problem few days. Many people have problem.

Hi,

We have checked differents ALQO wallets. When you have some crash in hashrate, other miners remain constant ( https://ibb.co/e2dpN6 )

So the issue seems on you side. Please can you try be restarting your miner more often?

December 14, 2017, 08:23:30 AM

Hi,

I think problem comback. Please help me check it.

Can you double check, We have many problem few days. Many people have problem.
Pages:
Jump to: