Pages:
Author

Topic: [UniMining.net] UniMining yiimp Mining Pool - page 5. (Read 19761 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Sure thing. Let us know when you fix it.
Unfortunately, it's not working well for me at the present time so I've switched to altminer until this is fixed.

Load Balancing has been configured for GBX 4236 dedicated port since about 1 hour. Hashrate is now more stable. I will share some graphs later.

Please let's us know if you still get any issue.

Stable for me now for last 1,5 day 👍🏻
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
UniMining.net - EU Mining Pool
Unfortunately, it's not working well for me at the present time so I've switched to altminer until this is fixed.

Load Balancing has been configured for GBX 4236 dedicated port since about 1 hour. Hashrate is now more stable. I will share some graphs later.

Please let's us know if you still get any issue.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Activity: 172
Merit: 101
Mining pool operator @ https://www.unimining.net
Unfortunately it hasn't been fixed.

Look at the chart and then look at my earnings.

I will give it a try on another port if it's possible, if not I will have to change the pool.

https://i.imgur.com/wLCk96t.jpg

Hi,

I agree: it is not fixed yet. It was reported by several miners on bitcointalk and on out forum.

When there is about 2000 miners on a port, stratum need to be restarted regularly to avoid this problem. But is is a temporary fix, as the problem appears again on many miners. We discussed with other pool owners and analysed more: we should add load balancing in front of stratums to split the load and have less problems.

We are performing a load balancing test on another server (testpool). If everything is fine, we will apply this change on UniMining.

Sorry for these issues, we are working on it.

Thank you for your help
Unfortunately it hasn't been fixed.

Look at the chart and then look at my earnings.

I will give it a try on another port if it's possible, if not I will have to change the pool.

https://i.imgur.com/wLCk96t.jpg

I'm still having issues. This has to be pool side.
I would notice if my computers drop internet since one of them is my work/gaming PC as well.

I often get "connection refused" error even though this is not showing as dropped hashrate on the website. These "connection refused" problems appear about once every 1-3 hours and last maybe 30-90 seconds.

See the picture below (or link https://serving.photos.photobox.com/98716650a21d92ecedf5a017fc5698d199856dbdf61a198070a14a7503c8c2523a37ccfe.jpg) for massive hashrate drop while my computers are all reporting normal hash rate (1500kh/s, 3200kh/s and 3700kh/s).
Wallet: GPeB6U58YbLLQ8Audm3GTnpJ4w8eKn2SS7
Mining GBX port 4236.

Same here, issue still present. Now 2 already in last 12h, my internet is fine, miners log also doesnt show any abnormality, just pool is reporting super low speed and my earnighs go down to 10% of normal. Usualy lasts an hour or two. This way I’m loosing 10% earnings every day... I like the pool but will start to look for alternatives untill this get fixed.

Hi,

Our database was under heavy load leading to stratum connection issues and website display issues.

Some caching was added, apache configuration updated and database improvement.

All payments were fine but the display and connection problems should be reduced.

Other improvements will be performed to split the load and avoid display issues.

Have a nice mining
I would notice if my computers drop internet since one of them is my work/gaming PC as well.

I often get "connection refused" error even though this is not showing as dropped hashrate on the website. These "connection refused" problems appear about once every 1-3 hours and last maybe 30-90 seconds.

See the picture below (or link https://serving.photos.photobox.com/98716650a21d92ecedf5a017fc5698d199856dbdf61a198070a14a7503c8c2523a37ccfe.jpg) for massive hashrate drop while my computers are all reporting normal hash rate (1500kh/s, 3200kh/s and 3700kh/s).
Mining GBX port 4236.

https://preview.ibb.co/cSmBp6/Untitled.jpg

Same here, issue still present. Now 2 already in last 12h, my internet is fine, miners log also doesnt show any abnormality, just pool is reporting super low speed and my earnighs go down to 10% of normal. Usualy lasts an hour or two. This way I’m loosing 10% earnings every day... I like the pool but will start to look for alternatives untill this get fixed.
Activity: 60
What is going on with the reported earnings for DSR?

I've been mining it for 2 hrs and my earnings originally said around .54 DSR, then all of a sudden it dropped to .05?  My earnings page doesn't show any payouts.  Is there a reporting bug?  I've definitely earned more than .05 because I can see in the individual blocks that i'm earning on average .01 or more every few minutes. 

Will this be fixed and will I be paid correctly?

Thanks!

I have the exact same problem for DSR and SPK.

Hi,

Some miner has already reported this issue. After analysis, we conclude that's only a display issue (due to cache system) during reward calculation. That's happends sometime but value are updated a few minutes later.

We have analysed some wallet and all reward are paid correctly in all case. Can you also confirm that ?

If you want us to perform a deeper analysis, just send us your wallet (can be in pm if you prefer).

We apologize for this inconvenient, but we garantie that your real balance is paid. 

Have a nice mining

Yes, it was just a display issue. I got all of the coins I mined. Thanks.

Mining GBX port 4236.

I've been mining it for 2 hrs and my earnings originally said around .54 DSR, then all of a sudden it dropped to .05?  My earnings page doesn't show any payouts.  Is there a reporting bug?  I've definitely earned more than .05 because I can see in the individual blocks that i'm earning on average .01 or more every few minutes. 

Thanks!

Hi,

Some miner has already reported this issue. After analysis, we conclude that's only a display issue (due to cache system) during reward calculation. That's happends sometime but value are updated a few minutes later.

We have analysed some wallet and all reward are paid correctly in all case. Can you also confirm that ?

If you want us to perform a deeper analysis, just send us your wallet (can be in pm if you prefer).

We apologize for this inconvenient, but we garantie that your real balance is paid. 

Have a nice mining
Activity: 399
Merit: 254
Hello guys

so what are you feelings about this pool ?

Activity: 60

Thanks!

Heads up, the problem was fixed but then again I got another drop about 4 hours ago.
Still GBX Port 4236. The problem is either returning or could return.

Same here, after almost whole day without issue the drop apperad again aprox 6h ago so roughly at same time as yours...
Heads up, the problem was fixed but then again I got another drop about 4 hours ago.

Hi, we checked several wallet and the hashrate has remind constant during the last 24h. So unfortunatelly for this time, we presume a network issue on "your" side (the route from the pool to your country).

Sorry, no fix possible for this time.
Activity: 340
Merit: 103
It is easier to break an atom than partialities AE
I can do it but first I will reply to your other questions. Maybe I made a mistake again. For sure, some other miners use EWBF.

Can we focus on your problems and don't try to fix problems of everyone ? What is the aim of your conversation ?

Edit : about my link, ok he used other miners and not only EWBF but still what is the aim of all your hate against us ? Do you want to solve problems or find problems ? I don't understand what you are doing

Hate Huh? I think we do not understand each other, but not hate you....I already said, i am mining on your pool and i want to mine more on your pool. So, i thionk you didn't uderstand me. I believe you think that about me because i ask you that you resolve my problem and you could not because you were not trying to understand. You'll think that i was the problem.

I always felt that at every answer you blame me and my machine and that you have no blame for doing it yourself.

After a while it annoys. So if I went up a bit it's a little because of your answers to you too. I'm not at my first pool of mine or my first command ... When you're sure of something, it's very difficult to be answered that you do not understand anything while you gave all the code, commands, and logs keys to show your good faith. I even tried all the commands you offered me each other thinking that maybe this pool was specifically set. And that did not disappoint anything at all.

So, if you expect me to apologize, you will wait a long time.
Before giving me communication lessons, start by rethinking yours phm. It's still a story of straw and beam in the eye between us.
it's not because i post posts annoyed after your answer that i hate you ... the nervousness does not change anything but when you try for days to solve the pb home and you see yourself ignored or answer this that you answered me, the nervousness climbs again ...

On the other hand I thank your colleague who has resolved my pb that allows me finally to mine GBX at unimining.

I used google translate to write this message
Dear miners,

Our infrastructure was splitted on more servers. sorry for the small interruptions that will sustain miner's earnings and will allow us to add more coins.

Please feel free to ask to add new coins.
@ cryptatometrader44:

I sent you an email to try to find the root-cause of your problem. Please stop putting long messages everywhere: there is no added value in copy pasting text in french and english everywhere.

My name, firstname and phone are present in this email: I am not hidden.
I'm lately losing connection while mining GBX on port 4236. It does reconnect quickly but it's annoying to see these dips 6-8 times per day on all 3 of my miners. I haven't noticed my internet going down, so this must be some pool bug?

I'm seeing the some connection issues as well in the last 12 hrs, also on GBX. Not sure if it's related but I noticed some upward spikes on the Neoscrypt pool algo graph, and it seems my dips might be in the same timeframe as the pool spikes.

I'm thinking something needs to be addressed on the pool side?

Hi,

Spikes in hasrate may be due to nicehash or maybe some gamers that come mining together. But I think that it is nicehash.

Salut,
On vient de voir tes deux messages sur notre forum. Sur notre forum il y a une validation des messages car nous avons beaucoup de spam.
Tous les coins neoscrypt se minent de la meme maniere. Si il y a une erreur dans un tuto pour le TrezarCoin nous allons la corriger.
Je suis dans un magasin je ne sais pas t'aider pour le moment mais bskc va te repondre.
Sur le forum d unimining il y a une section en francais si tu preferes le francais a l anglais.
Bon mining

Ok, je vais utiliser le globish pour que tout le monde puisse lire et tenter de comprendre. Mais comme je fais ça avec google trad ...ça risque de ne pas forcément l'etre tant que ça.

I feel like a form of contradiction between these two messages:

On our forum there is a message validation because we have a lot of spam.
and
On the unimining forum there is a section in French if you prefer French to English.

On one side, you invite me to go on the French forum, and on the other you inform me that your forum is slowed down by moderation because of attacks !

What do you mean exactly HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

I will continue here, it seems to me faster.

All neoscrypt coins are mined in the same way.

Yes, I agree, I'm well aware and that's why I do not understand why GBX is denied me while TZC goes very well with the same software mining (Klaust ccminer 8.17)

If there is an error in a tutorial for the TrezarCoin we will correct it.

No, I did not mention an error in the tutorial TZC but in the GBX tutorial .
You write innova for port 4236 while this port is for GBX. Review your post well that I shared here.

I copy again from your forum :

Please don't mine other coins that GBX on port 4236 as it is dedicated to GBX. ....
On port 4233, you can mine all neoscrypt coins but port 4236 is dedicated ONLY for Innova.

I did not know what to understand by reading this, even if it was logical that it was inevitably a fright on your part in the text, I see that I can not undermine this port, and I've tried them all ports nothing to do.

I was rather pleased to mine on your pool so far, and I even posted your pool in my posts adding coin mining commands to the WTM and nvOC threads but I start to doubt.

Salut,

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi tu mentionnes à nouveau des erreurs et fautes de frappe de notre part. Tu nous as déjà fait part de ces erreurs que nous corrigerons.

Nos 5000 mineurs ont vu les ports sur la page d'unimining.net et n'ont pas eu besoin de lire le texte (qui contient des erreurs, pardonne-nous).
Pages:
Jump to: