Pages:
Author

Topic: [UniMining.net] UniMining yiimp Mining Pool - page 10. (Read 19761 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 11
UniMining.net - EU Mining Pool
November 24, 2017, 05:21:33 PM
LUX coin has just been added on our pool. Still 0% fees !

More detail on : Lux Coin Official ANN

We recommend you to mine with CCminer 2.2.2 with following parameters :

Code:
ccminer-x64 -a phi -o stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:8333 -u your_wallet -p c=LUX --cpu-priority=3

Full instruction on our forum : UniMining Forum

Follow us on Twitter.com/unimining
or Discord UniMining
or feed-back on Official Announcement
November 24, 2017, 12:09:09 PM
hey man. i just mined innovo but i see nothing on pool? problems with interface? i saw my hashes there but no blocks

so i wont get any reward for those blocks? and no answear.

really 12 hours pass and still no answear? are you kidding me?
I have the same problem. I hired nicehash, but there is nothing in the my statistics. At first they were not even in the explorers.. and this page did not open at all. When the page began to open, they appeared there, as well as on the page of the pool; but with an empty "finder" column. These are the blocks 19550,19551.19552,19554,19555,19567,19568,19569.  I wrote a message to them on the e-mail, but there is still no answer.

Hi miners,

Sorry for the delay. You have right, we get some display issue for innova coin.

Some block did not appear immediatly on the wallet. This is often the case when we get some peak in hashrate. But theses blocks are not lost!

We know the issue and fixed it. Once a day, we updates the front-end with such missed blocks. So blocks appears again in the wallet and delta on payments are processed on the next run.

All this updated blocks appear on the website without finder.

I wrote a message to them on the e-mail, but there is still no answer.

Sorry, we did not get your email.

Please uses only this thread, or Twitter (https://twitter.com/unimining) or Discord (https://discord.gg/Qc7Wbu)

i  send you pm, i hope  i will get my coins back. 

OK. Understood about innovo. Can I ask you check the wallet iCWgD8GFb6YaiMVcKEt1yHd7FufUyYmmAV (relative to the above blocks)

Hi dzvnming, Aleksiusha,

Your both issue seems concerning a range of block that you were mined during we were doing planned maintenance processes (hardware upgrade).

The issue concerned a total of 8 INN blocks (19550,19551,19552,19554,19555,19567,19568,19569). Rewards were received on the pool wallet. 

I propose to find an agreement in PM and we will process a manual payment of this amount.

We apologies for this inconvenient.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 03:44:09 AM
hey man. i just mined innovo but i see nothing on pool? problems with interface? i saw my hashes there but no blocks

I have the same problem. I hired nicehash, but there is nothing in the my statistics. At first they were not even in the explorers.. and this page did not open at all. When the page began to open, they appeared there, as well as on the page of the pool; but with an empty "finder" column. These are the blocks 19550,19551.19552,19554,19555,19567,19568,19569.  I wrote a message to them on the e-mail, but there is still no answer.

Hi miners,

Some block did not appear immediatly on the wallet. This is often the case when we get some peak in hashrate. But theses blocks are not lost!

We know the issue and fixed it. Once a day, we updates the front-end with such missed blocks. So blocks appears again in the wallet and delta on payments are processed on the next run.

Please uses only this thread, or Twitter (https://twitter.com/unimining) or Discord (https://discord.gg/Qc7Wbu)

i  send you pm, i hope  i will get my coins back. 
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 03:35:06 PM
OK. Understood about innovo. Can I ask you check the wallet iCWgD8GFb6YaiMVcKEt1yHd7FufUyYmmAV (relative to the above blocks)
November 21, 2017, 11:32:10 AM

Hi miners,

November 21, 2017, 11:06:21 AM
No payment made on Desire coin since the last 9 hours, what happened to the automatic 2hrs payment?

Dear operator, when will payments from the pool ?? Within 12 hours there are no payments Huh Huh Sad Huh

Dear Miners,

We got an issue with payments during this night. All payments were stuck.

This issue was solved since 9am UTC. All payments should have been done now.

Please can you confirm you received your coins?
Activity: 49
November 20, 2017, 09:24:20 PM
Dear operator, when will payments from the pool ?? Within 12 hours there are no payments Huh Huh Sad Huh
Activity: 490
November 20, 2017, 06:03:42 PM
No payment made on Desire coin since the last 9 hours, what happened to the automatic 2hrs payment?
November 19, 2017, 05:48:56 AM
Still no answear? lul. ok happy to not mine on this pool anymore. 
Activity: 2
November 18, 2017, 06:59:41 AM

I have the same problem. I hired nicehash, but there is nothing in the my statistics. At first they were not even in the explorers.. and this page did not open at all. When the page began to open, they appeared there, as well as on the page of the pool; but with an empty "finder" column. These are the blocks 19550,19551.19552,19554,19555,19567,19568,19569.  I wrote a message to them on the e-mail, but there is still no answer.
November 17, 2017, 04:03:36 PM

Activity: 65
November 09, 2017, 02:28:53 PM
Hey!

Innova balance does not seem to be correct, blocks found yet no balance is added to the stats page
Activity: 172
Merit: 101
Mining pool operator @ https://www.unimining.net
November 09, 2017, 06:05:11 AM
UPDATE Nov 9th 2017:
UPDATE 11:00 AM UTC: After a 3 hours electricity cut, UniMining.net is back online.
We checked coins and payments.

For any problem, let us know.

Due to an electricity cut, Unimining.net is currently unavailable. Mining will be enabled, payments will be performed and website running after the electricity cut. If you want to mine other coins at 0%, you can mine temporary at:
******************** (test pool on another server)
We'll keep you informed when the main pool will be back online.
November 09, 2017, 05:57:31 AM
Any plans for Bitcore ? to be added to your pool?

do you support payout in BTC ? what about the auto exchange fees ( in case it's enabled)

Bitcore can be added on the pool if requested, we'll wait few days because we need to do a migration to new servers.

As auto exchange and payout in BTC is not activated, there is no exchange fees to pay.

What port can I use for neoscrypt  with NiceHash ?

Hi,

On our forum, you'll find an explanation about how to mine with NiceHash on unimining.net. As explained by bskc, the difficulty should be set on Nicehash as password argument like c=VIVO,d=65536

NEW coin available: Innova

Innova (INN) is now available on unimining.net mining pool @ 0% fees until December 1st.

How to mine Innova ?

For nVidia cards, we suggest you to use  CCminer 2.2.2 : https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases
ccminer-x64 -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:4233 -u Your_Innova_Wallet_Address -p c=INN --cpu-priority=3
For GTX 1080/1080 Ti, ccminer will work but hashrate may be increased with https://github.com/alexis78/ccminer

For AMD cards, we suggest https://github.com/zawawawa/gatelessgate/releases/
I also updated my AMD graphic cards drivers to "Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10.1 10/10/2017" but I didn't install the ReLive part.
The configuration of gateless need you to adapt the *.bat and *.conf file, see explanations on our forum.

Let's mine together!

Have a nice day.

PS: The first post of this thread was updated to be aligned with the coins available on the pool.

I did everything according to the Innov (INN) miner guide gatelessgate-0.1.3-pre6b-win64.zip but I can not run it, it will not start with mining
can it contain your * .bat and * .conf file to try where I'm wrong.
I will later edit the wallet address.
tnx

Hi,

To identify the problem, you can try with the other example .bat files from the ZIP of Gateless. If you encounter the same error, maybe you should update your AMD drivers to a recent version (for my RX470, I installed "Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10.1 10/10/2017" without the ReLive part), maybe your windows should be updated (mine is win 10 64 bits with anniverqsary update), maybe your anti-virus blocks the miner or maybe a reboot may fix it (30% of my windows problems are solved by a reboot).

If you don't encounter the same problem with the example .bat files, please come back to me, maybe I made a mistake or I forgot something.

What was the error displayed ?

Thank you,

Have a nice mining!

Hello, your pool takes not the whole hash, and so constantly, why?

Hi,

Thank you for reporting the issue, I noticed some misconfiguration of some NIceHash miners, all our tests were successfull with GPU's (hashrate on miner side and hashrate reported on pool match).

The pool will be migrated in the next days, the new servers will have better performances. We'll add statums nicehash ports after the migration.

On which algo did you see this problem ? Did you use nicehash ?

Hello,

some coins still does not show the profitability in real time although being mined on the pool with blocks being found pretty often. can this be resolved?

Hi,

Exchange rates are retrieved from some exchanges (implemented into yiimp), I've set a fixed exchange rate for some currencies when the exchange rate is known but not automtically retrieved in yiimp. Some coins have no exchange rate at all.

PS: Unimining is currently down due to an electric cut, I'll check this point afterwards.

Thank you for reporting the issue.
November 04, 2017, 09:27:03 AM
Hello didnt get my coins from last 2 payouts  - innovo i7LkAnQjb4EGABxmk6xbJcdeFpUJ7fzSBC

thx got it now

Hi,

Other miners experienced a similar issue. We were under attack so several payments were not executed, we'll check your payment and make it manually if it doesn't work.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Best Regards,

phm87

didnt receive last payment   innovo i7LkAnQjb4EGABxmk6xbJcdeFpUJ7fzSBC

got it now.
Activity: 65
November 03, 2017, 01:49:36 PM
Hello,

some coins still does not show the profitability in real time although being mined on the pool with blocks being found pretty often. can this be resolved?
Activity: 49
November 03, 2017, 02:12:56 AM
What port can I use for neoscrypt  with NiceHash ?

Hi,

On our forum, you'll find an explanation about how to mine with NiceHash on unimining.net. As explained by bskc, the difficulty should be set on Nicehash as password argument like c=VIVO,d=65536

NEW coin available: Innova

Innova (INN) is now available on unimining.net mining pool @ 0% fees until December 1st.

How to mine Innova ?

For nVidia cards, we suggest you to use  CCminer 2.2.2 : https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases
ccminer-x64 -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:4233 -u Your_Innova_Wallet_Address -p c=INN --cpu-priority=3
For GTX 1080/1080 Ti, ccminer will work but hashrate may be increased with https://github.com/alexis78/ccminer

For AMD cards, we suggest https://github.com/zawawawa/gatelessgate/releases/
I also updated my AMD graphic cards drivers to "Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10.1 10/10/2017" but I didn't install the ReLive part.
The configuration of gateless need you to adapt the *.bat and *.conf file, see explanations on our forum.

Let's mine together!

Have a nice day.

PS: The first post of this thread was updated to be aligned with the coins available on the pool.

I did everything according to the Innov (INN) miner guide gatelessgate-0.1.3-pre6b-win64.zip but I can not run it, it will not start with mining
can it contain your * .bat and * .conf file to try where I'm wrong.
I will later edit the wallet address.
tnx

Hi,

To identify the problem, you can try with the other example .bat files from the ZIP of Gateless. If you encounter the same error, maybe you should update your AMD drivers to a recent version (for my RX470, I installed "Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10.1 10/10/2017" without the ReLive part), maybe your windows should be updated (mine is win 10 64 bits with anniverqsary update), maybe your anti-virus blocks the miner or maybe a reboot may fix it (30% of my windows problems are solved by a reboot).

If you don't encounter the same problem with the example .bat files, please come back to me, maybe I made a mistake or I forgot something.

What was the error displayed ?

Thank you,

Have a nice mining!

Hello, your pool takes not the whole hash, and so constantly, why?
Activity: 11
November 02, 2017, 07:00:03 PM
Any plans for Bitcore ? to be added to your pool?

do you support payout in BTC ? what about the auto exchange fees ( in case it's enabled)
November 02, 2017, 04:43:43 PM
Hello didnt get my coins from last 2 payouts  - innovo i7LkAnQjb4EGABxmk6xbJcdeFpUJ7fzSBC

thx got it now

Hi,

Other miners experienced a similar issue. We were under attack so several payments were not executed, we'll check your payment and make it manually if it doesn't work.

Best Regards,

phm87

Hi,

Due to wrong balances calculted, some payments were stuck, I unstuck them.
I think you have been paid about 70 minutes ago.

Have a nice day,

Best Regards,

phm87
November 02, 2017, 01:26:36 PM

thx got it now

Hi,

Best Regards,

phm87
Pages:
Jump to: