Pages:
Author

Topic: [Universal-Wallet] Coinomi (BIP44 compatible) - page 11. (Read 26463 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 16
I think Coinomi is experiencing a problem regarding syncing of Bitcoin transactions! The new transactions aren't being shown on the app still after doing several refreshes. While I can see it on Blockchain easily on searching my wallets extended public key (xpub). OP, please fix this issue as soon as possible since it becomes hectic to check for newer transactions via Blockchain! Then what's the use of this app right ?! BTW, I'm not experiencing this problem with altcoins!

Same here. Completely stuck... Sometimes the wallet shows "0" for my balance, sometimes the proper balance but then the app is totally frozen... Quite scary... Too bad, as it was a nice app. Hope it will be solved soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
I think Coinomi is experiencing a problem regarding syncing of Bitcoin transactions! The new transactions aren't being shown on the app still after doing several refreshes. While I can see it on Blockchain easily on searching my wallets extended public key (xpub). OP, please fix this issue as soon as possible since it becomes hectic to check for newer transactions via Blockchain! Then what's the use of this app right ?! BTW, I'm not experiencing this problem with altcoins!
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
the "real-time value" for CannabisCoin seems to be wrong (no I'm not high  Wink )
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
It would be great if these features are added where I can import my paper wallet having my private keys in these formats: WIF, WIFC, HEX, B64, B6, MINI, BIP38. Also add the feature where I can import my "brain wallets" too. Have a look into https://www.bitaddress.org to know more about the above mentioned formats.
BTW, this wallet is a complete solution for having multi-wallets alongwith the inter-coins exchange via Shapeshift! I really appreciate it Cheesy
any chance this wallet is available for a Windows PC?
Activity: 328
Merit: 525
it will be such a great thing once it has 50+ different coins

Don't forget that your favorite coin and coin developer needs to put in the work to have the coin integrated with Coinomi. I have done this work for Jumbucks and run the necessary Electrum servers.
I've been having trouble sending BTC (other alt. coins work) the last couple days. Keep getting "error broadcasting transaction" prompt. Is it the wallet? malleable attack on the Blockchain? Any info is appreciated!

Brian

**update: I did a recovery, lost 0.012 BTC in the process, but it works now... I'll be sticking to my Blockchain wallet to store some BTC on my phone from now on. Not cool!**
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
Will be nice to have all the crypto-coins on the same wallet. Now we have lot of wallets for different coins.
Activity: 232
it will be such a great thing once it has 50+ different coins
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is there a downloadable version of this that doesn't use Github?  I can't compile codes at all, and would be really nice to use a wallet like this.

It's on the Google Play App Store.

Many bitcoiner like this.........
 Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 328
Merit: 525
Is there a downloadable version of this that doesn't use Github?  I can't compile codes at all, and would be really nice to use a wallet like this.

It's on the Google Play App Store.
Activity: 224
Spastic dead-eyed hound.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1101
karbo.io
DigiByte seems to be working again. I did nothing Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Will be very hard for you decide - which altcoins include in the wallet. There are so many altcoins  Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I have problem with DigiByte. It stuck and not showing last coins sent to me. Restore didn't help.
I am also having a problem with digibyte maybe bc it in beta right now but it not show up my exact balance.
recently but check the blockchain and it show the right amount there so does anyone know if a patch coming up soon i hope???
I really like this multi-wallet but there also uberpay which is the almost the same exactly wallet just different icons.Just
one more thing there should be better security for both wallets like google Authenticator with your phone.
legendary
karbo.io
Google Authenticator, SMS and any other stuff on the same phone with wallet wont improve security. Just take care of your phone like it's your wallet stuffed with credit cards and bucks and don't loose it Smiley
Concerning digibyte I don't nag just report. Hope they will repair it and add more coins. Exporting / importing individual private keys for specific coins and adresses would be cool feature.
legendary
karbo.io
I have problem with DigiByte. It stuck and not showing last coins sent to me. Restore didn't help.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
Coinomi is going live tonight! Stay tuned!

can we also get other coins into the wallet?
i understand u dont want new ones but theres plenty old that would like it Wink
legendary
karbo.io
Hi! How about some (front)page with total balance? It would be handy.
Pages:
Jump to: