Pages:
Author

Topic: [Universal-Wallet] Coinomi (BIP44 compatible) - page 13. (Read 26463 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
★ BitClave pre-ICO: 25/07/17 ★
Restored my wallet and lost 2200 DGC.  I've sent an email and have yet to hear anything back.

I would recommend not using this application until they can prove that it can be reliable. 

I used the long string of codes and the wallet passphrase to restore it as well and I'm sitting at a 0 balance.

I've restored the wallet more than once without any problems.
Did you selected "My recovery phrase is password protected" correctly to match what you set when creating the wallet?
You should try both with that option checked and unchecked if you're unsure.

Yeah, I appreciate the help.  But I've done that and just tried again to make sure.  I've tried every which way possible and my DGC is all gone now.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
Restored my wallet and lost 2200 DGC.  I've sent an email and have yet to hear anything back.

I would recommend not using this application until they can prove that it can be reliable. 

I used the long string of codes and the wallet passphrase to restore it as well and I'm sitting at a 0 balance.

I've restored the wallet more than once without any problems.
Did you selected "My recovery phrase is password protected" correctly to match what you set when creating the wallet?
You should try both with that option checked and unchecked if you're unsure.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
★ BitClave pre-ICO: 25/07/17 ★

legendary
One suggestion: I'd really like to be able to sign arbitrary messages with my Coinomi addresses. Verifying would be nice too.
Would you consider adding that in the future?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
I just found this wallet. Let me congratulate you for it!
It will definitely be my preferred mobile wallet.

If somebody implements the required changes to add a new coin would you consider pulling it to the main project?
What would be the requirements you'd impose (besides being fully functional)?

This is my favorite wallet as of right now as well.

I might be wrong but I believe they are using the greenaddress.it open source code. The greenaddress code uses an electrum server. An electrum server that can handle a certain number of users would be the minimum requirement.

legendary
I just found this wallet. Let me congratulate you for it!
It will definitely be my preferred mobile wallet.

If somebody implements the required changes to add a new coin would you consider pulling it to the main project?
What would be the requirements you'd impose (besides being fully functional)?

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I still haven't gotten around to trying this however I do have an upcoming use case.
What is your idea?
New in version 1.5.11
- New settings screen
- Ability to view recovery phrase in settings
- Manual receiving address management (enable in settings)
- Testnet for Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin
- Usability tweaks
- Bug and crash fixes
sed
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I still haven't gotten around to trying this however I do have an upcoming use case.
Exchanging coins with coinomi coming soon?!
We are going to integrate a simple exchange in the following months.
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
Exchanging coins with coinomi coming soon?!
New in version 1.5.8-1.5.9-1.5.10
- Balance screen shows the amount with 4 decimal places (click to view the full amount)
- Basic address book
- Added the ability to create new addresses and view the previous ones
- When creating a new wallet, it is now possible to select the passphrase and copy it
- Usability fix when setting a password
- Better bug/crash reporting
New in version 1.5.6 and 1.5.7
- Added support for: Cannacoin, Feathercoin, Digitalcoin and Rubycoin
New in version 1.5.5
- Revert BTC fees to previous values, as transactions are not included fast enough in the blocks
- Added local currency values in the sign transaction screen
New in version 1.5.4
- Improved transaction broadcasting and send validation logic
- Fix issue where the balance was incorrectly calculated in some cases
- Updated Darkcoin p2sh address versions
Released version 1.5.2-1.5.3

New in version 1.5.3
- Changed Blackcoin code from BC to BLK

New in version 1.5.2
- Added exchange rates for various national currencies
- Blackcoin support
- Implemented multiple coin selection on creation or restoring wallet
- Improved automatic connectivity management with faster reconnects and detection of network change. Added feature to disconnect when the app is in background and idle for 30 minutes.
- Fix issue when restoring a wallet the previous wallet could reappear
- General usability and bug fixes
Thanks @mmfiore!

@esotericizm checkout this document about what needs to be done: https://gist.github.com/erasmospunk/4dac398935e9dc86eed1
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Awesome Idea.

I'd also like to enquire about having a coin added. I gather coinomi only needs Electrum server and not the client itself? If thats the case I'm more than likely able to do all the work.

Cheers,
Esotericizm
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
I think that the Universal wallet idea is essential to the success of cryptocurrency. Hopefully you are working on a wallet version that can be used on the backend of website servers. It would be very good if a website business could accept crypto coin from a vast majority of the coins that exist. A universal wallet in conjunction with software that can automatically trade and convert the alt coin to bitcoin and or USD is very important. If people can use their favorite coin to purchase goods and services this will be a boon to the entire cryptocoin ECO System. .
@ahmed_ you have a message

@HeroCat, thanks. I agree with that.

Minor update: Blackcoin is added in the beta channel, to try it follow the instructions here
Pages:
Jump to: