Pages:
Author

Topic: [Universal-Wallet] Coinomi (BIP44 compatible) - page 12. (Read 26496 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2015, 12:56:27 PM
what's the criteria for new coins? how do you add them?

great wallet by the way Smiley
Activity: 328
Merit: 525
Thank you for adding Jumbucks. Great working with you!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
can we get more coins added here?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Does Coinami support POS only Coins? I notice that BlackCoin is a part of Coinami but if able to integrate a POS only Coin, will it Stake?

What kind of server setup is needed for trusted nodes?

Do you offer support for setup and integration for payment in btc?

How do upgrades and potential hardforks come into play?

Thank you for your service, your Coinami wallet looks really great.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
@scarsbergholden you don't need to compile an APK for the PlayStore, only for your own testing. You should make a pull request to the Coinomi repository. Read more about adding a new coin here https://coinomi.com/AddingSupportForANewCurrency/
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Quick questions, so after adding support for a coin the compile android app has to be submitted to the coinomi staff the the official apk on the google store gets updated or do we just submit the apk our self to the google store?
Activity: 328
Merit: 525
Nice work. I see you have a pending pull request  for Jumbucks Wink
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Really nice gj!
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
Cheers! Smiley
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Shapeshift edited tnx!

LOL!! YVW! Smiley

BTW I'm running Coinomi on my tablet now and I love it! It's my new permanent wallet for Android!

Shapeshift edited tnx!
Activity: 306
Shapeshit intergration is up and running ! Coinomi Multicoin wallet and exchange !

Give it a try ppl and tell us your opinion!

Not very flattering for Shapeshift LOL! You may want to edit your post to say Shapeshift instead of Shapeshit Smiley
Shapeshift intergration is up and running ! Coinomi Multicoin wallet and exchange !

Give it a try ppl and tell us your opinion!
New in version 1.5.15
- Support payment URIs requests from browsers and other apps
- Changed NuBits and NuShares URIs to "nu"
- Added Monacoin and Digibyte
- Added ability to spend own unconfirmed change funds
- Usability tweaks and bug fixes

Since version 1.5.14
- Added exchange history log
- Can send alt-coins from bitcoin wallet and vise-versa
- Make exchange rates appear faster in the UI
- Fix rare crash when viewing the exchange status of Peercoin or NuBits
New in version 1.5.13
- Integrated exchange (beta)
- Rebranding of Darkcoin to Dash
- UI tweaks
any chance of adding NXTcoin support?

It is in the plans but there is no concrete time frame yet!
Restored my wallet and lost 2200 DGC.  I've sent an email and have yet to hear anything back.

I would recommend not using this application until they can prove that it can be reliable. 

I used the long string of codes and the wallet passphrase to restore it as well and I'm sitting at a 0 balance.

I've restored the wallet more than once without any problems.
Did you selected "My recovery phrase is password protected" correctly to match what you set when creating the wallet?
You should try both with that option checked and unchecked if you're unsure.

Yeah, I appreciate the help.  But I've done that and just tried again to make sure.  I've tried every which way possible and my DGC is all gone now.

Okay, something I didn't try.  But decided to give it a shot.  I just sent 2200 DGC to myself with a 0 balance and now it shows up.  Could be a bug they should look into perhaps?? Anyways, got my DGC balance back, so I'm a happy camper again.  However.  I'm moving the DGC to another client, I just think there are personally too many issues with the wallet for my liking.

Thanks for reporting and sorry about the stress this strange bug caused. I will try to look at it as soon as possible.
One suggestion: I'd really like to be able to sign arbitrary messages with my Coinomi addresses. Verifying would be nice too.
Would you consider adding that in the future?

Yes, gradually we will add more features like those but there isn't a time frame yet.
Activity: 165
Merit: 101
any chance of adding NXTcoin support?
Activity: 392
★ BitClave pre-ICO: 25/07/17 ★
Restored my wallet and lost 2200 DGC.  I've sent an email and have yet to hear anything back.

I would recommend not using this application until they can prove that it can be reliable. 

I used the long string of codes and the wallet passphrase to restore it as well and I'm sitting at a 0 balance.

I've restored the wallet more than once without any problems.
Did you selected "My recovery phrase is password protected" correctly to match what you set when creating the wallet?
You should try both with that option checked and unchecked if you're unsure.

Yeah, I appreciate the help.  But I've done that and just tried again to make sure.  I've tried every which way possible and my DGC is all gone now.

Okay, something I didn't try.  But decided to give it a shot.  I just sent 2200 DGC to myself with a 0 balance and now it shows up.  Could be a bug they should look into perhaps?? Anyways, got my DGC balance back, so I'm a happy camper again.  However.  I'm moving the DGC to another client, I just think there are personally too many issues with the wallet for my liking.
Pages:
Jump to: