Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 113. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 12
February 01, 2018, 07:23:50 PM
I had issues aswell. Was worried about daily bonus but it worked for me at the end. Biggest problem was with moon btc, claimed 30m before 24h mark.
But i cannot login to bitfun and bonusbitcoin, always comes up invalid mail/pass or sometime comes up that something went wrong and if i think is webside problem i can contact them via mail.

Anyone else has same problem?

Bitfun and bonusbitcoin have been fine for me.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 06:57:22 PM
I had issues aswell. Was worried about daily bonus but it worked for me at the end. Biggest problem was with moon btc, claimed 30m before 24h mark.
But i cannot login to bitfun and bonusbitcoin, always comes up invalid mail/pass or sometime comes up that something went wrong and if i think is webside problem i can contact them via mail.

Anyone else has same problem?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
February 01, 2018, 04:23:34 PM
I confirm that MoonBTC/LTC/DOGE are not loading "Time since your last claim" and "Current claim amount" and the Login button doesn't work, but if you hit enter (no javascript involved), the login works.

This happens on either Firefox or Chrome on Windows. It looks like some jQuery failing to load related issue.

i also lost now the next time all my bonus from moonbitcoin -.-

it happens from time to time i lost about 7 times my bonus ..... maybee its a easy way to set most users bonus back to zero XD

regards
February 01, 2018, 04:18:58 PM
I managed to claim this evening, but lost my loyalty bonus.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 07:34:42 AM
OK new developments with Moon Bit [at least for me]. I could finally make a claim after 21 hours and it was done on my phone. And later I tried on my laptop and it worked as well. Happy to report that loyalty bonus is still there probably because I did not go over the 24-hour mark I think.

So everything is finally back to normal I guess. Let's hope it stays that way this time.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
February 01, 2018, 07:03:08 AM
They've all been back up and running nicely as of this morning my time.

Me too. No problems here now and CoinPot is loading fast.
February 01, 2018, 06:13:04 AM
Not Moon Bit. I can't seem to make a claim either on my laptop or mobile and it's been going on well over 12 hours. I agree let's hope they will not reset the loyalty bonus.

Note: I still can't claim Moon Lite and Doge on my computer but for some reason I can on my mobile.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
February 01, 2018, 05:35:24 AM
They've all been back up and running nicely as of this morning my time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
February 01, 2018, 05:24:47 AM
The weird thing is that Moon Bitcoin is not working for me and I can't log in but I'm getting referral payments through from it so clearly it's working for some people.

I think because it may work from mobile. I hope it will be fixed in the next 8 hours otherwise bye bye 100% daily bonus Sad

I've just tried on my iPhone and it is the same as on PC - not working. I'm over 24 hours since last claim, but I thought that the daily bonuses reset at 0:00 GMT <2 hours time.
Yup, it also not working on mobile for me, but I'm still getting referral commission. It looks that some people still can use Moon fauxets without these issues. Luckily, I've made some claims in first part of they day, so I'm nor risking to loose loyalty bonusses.

Which browser are you using on your mobile? I just found out that Moon Lite and Moon Doge work on Safari. So right now the only one not working for me is Moon Bit.

Since yesterday evening (CET) only Moonbit is not working. The last time there was a long outage, they did not reset the loyalty bonus. So let 's hope also this time.
February 01, 2018, 01:24:10 AM
The weird thing is that Moon Bitcoin is not working for me and I can't log in but I'm getting referral payments through from it so clearly it's working for some people.

I think because it may work from mobile. I hope it will be fixed in the next 8 hours otherwise bye bye 100% daily bonus Sad

I've just tried on my iPhone and it is the same as on PC - not working. I'm over 24 hours since last claim, but I thought that the daily bonuses reset at 0:00 GMT <2 hours time.
Yup, it also not working on mobile for me, but I'm still getting referral commission. It looks that some people still can use Moon fauxets without these issues. Luckily, I've made some claims in first part of they day, so I'm nor risking to loose loyalty bonusses.

Which browser are you using on your mobile? I just found out that Moon Lite and Moon Doge work on Safari. So right now the only one not working for me is Moon Bit.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 06:59:46 PM
It's pretty weird cuz all the moon faucets are working fine for me and have been working normally for me for the past 24 hours

https://imgur.com/a/iV6AK
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
January 31, 2018, 06:31:35 PM

January 31, 2018, 06:18:13 PM

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
January 31, 2018, 06:12:56 PM
I confirm that MoonBTC/LTC/DOGE are not loading "Time since your last claim" and "Current claim amount" and the Login button doesn't work, but if you hit enter (no javascript involved), the login works.

This happens on either Firefox or Chrome on Windows. It looks like some jQuery failing to load related issue.

I logged back using enter as you said, still loading time.. and incorrect captcha entered message appeared.
Click resulted in pop up, then page loaded again...Time since your last claim....... nothing nor captcha.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
January 31, 2018, 05:58:14 PM

★★ freecoyn.com ★★
January 31, 2018, 05:38:51 PM
January 31, 2018, 05:34:16 PM
I'm only having problems with Moon Bitcoin, at the moment, Moon Dogecoin wasn't working earlier, but I successfully made a claim just now.

I am slightly concerned that I'm going to lose my loyalty bonus on Moon Bitcoin, as I haven't been able to claim today.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
January 31, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307
January 31, 2018, 04:47:31 PM
I have with Moonbit faucet the same problem at this time, all other Moon faucets working good. I think its a little technical problem and we must wait any hours and then it works fine  Smiley
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
January 31, 2018, 03:22:52 PM
Everything was working but now Moon Bitcoin is down for me at the moment. Anyone else having problems?
Not down, but seem there are some connection problems. I can't see "time since last claim" and "current claim amount", so, it's not possible to claim from Moonbit faucet.
facing the same problem

Signed out because of these problems above, now when clicking sign in, button not working.
All others are working fine.

Same for me too. I've tried clicking other links on the homepage and they're not working.
Jump to: