Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 112. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 01:31:51 PM
Interesting development. We can now deposit Bitcoin Cash to CoinPot. There's a minimum of 0.001BCH. Has anyone tried this?

yes this is great news!
dash deposits too - i think that wasnt available before?

I did not know that. I had my eye on BCH because I had some to send over. If Dash deposit is working now that's great, we have even more options to work with. Curious to hear if anyone has tried that.
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
February 09, 2018, 08:45:30 AM
Interesting development. We can now deposit Bitcoin Cash to CoinPot. There's a minimum of 0.001BCH. Has anyone tried this?

yes this is great news!
dash deposits too - i think that wasnt available before?
February 09, 2018, 08:11:27 AM

OK I bit the bullet and sent some BCH to CoinPot and it went through painlessly. I think it was under an hour. I'm using Exodus so I had convert the address to legacy and that was it. Happy that it worked.
February 09, 2018, 02:09:48 AM
Activity: 279
February 08, 2018, 11:35:41 AM
Seems like captchas [both] are not working on Moon Bit. Only the submit button comes up if I try to claim.

I guess it was just me. But both captchas are working now. Luckily I was able to claim using my phone.

No, i had the same issue yesterday evening. But it is working now.

me too with chrome .. but with mozilla it working just fine
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 10:12:45 AM
Only solve media didn't work. However if you were at solve media you couldn't switch back to recaptcha. Hence why most everyone else never had trouble
Activity: 282
February 08, 2018, 08:19:24 AM
Seems like captchas [both] are not working on Moon Bit. Only the submit button comes up if I try to claim.

I guess it was just me. But both captchas are working now. Luckily I was able to claim using my phone.

No, i had the same issue yesterday evening. But it is working now.
February 08, 2018, 05:18:51 AM

February 07, 2018, 08:48:38 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
February 05, 2018, 06:02:22 PM
Guys any reliable site to convert my coin to eth??? I have litecoin that I need to convert to eth form coinpot

Coinbase can do this, supposed you have enough on Coinpot for a transfer of your LTC to another wallet.
Activity: 258
February 05, 2018, 10:57:06 AM
Guys any reliable site to convert my coin to eth??? I have litecoin that I need to convert to eth form coinpot
February 05, 2018, 02:53:16 AM
I managed to claim in time using a phone otherwise I'd lost the 100% daily bonus. This is somehow strange since other users were able to claim with no problem from desktop. I'm almost having bad thoughts about this strange anomaly...

I'm actually on the impression that they pause the timer when there is a problem with the server. So I am never worried.

The timer goes on. If you have been checking it out through this recent problem you might have seen that it did. It's up to them whether to reset or to let us keep the loyalty bonus as what happened before.
February 05, 2018, 02:47:08 AM
don't know if there is any exchange fee in the exchange section ?

There is no fee. If you click the "Convert *coin* to..." there will be a box telling you that.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 10:47:22 PM
don't know if there is any exchange fee in the exchange section ?
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
Call 811 before you dig
February 04, 2018, 08:56:35 PM
I managed to claim in time using a phone otherwise I'd lost the 100% daily bonus. This is somehow strange since other users were able to claim with no problem from desktop. I'm almost having bad thoughts about this strange anomaly...

I'm actually on the impression that they pause the timer when there is a problem with the server. So I am never worried.

It depended upon ... ?  I lost my bonus on three of them, but they let the rest through. Last time, there wasn't a problem despite 26 hours elapsing.
Activity: 33
February 04, 2018, 09:34:12 AM

Activity: 131
Merit: 3
February 03, 2018, 11:01:30 AM
Moon Dash and Moon Cash use a newer script, and seem to be more reliable.
Moon Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin will hopefully all get updated from the old script. The strange thing is that Moon Dogecoin doesn't seem to have as many problems as Bitcoin and Litecoin, despite also being on the older script?Huh?
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
February 03, 2018, 10:59:43 AM
Activity: 258
February 03, 2018, 09:08:32 AM
I notice my royalty bonus increases yesterday
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
February 02, 2018, 05:08:01 PM
Moonbit (also all others) working fine now. And there was a 26 hours elapsed time and my loyalty bonus was not reset.

But now I have another issue : I sent BTC from Coinpot to Freebitco and Freebitco indicates the transfert is received but not confirmed for over 24 hours now. Meaning Coinpot is using too low fees for transactions.
That is strange since the fees are very low and mempool is not overloaded at this moment.
Jump to: