Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 115. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 08:26:08 AM
Shocked coinpot not working Huh before very efficient.... suddenly just inaccessible without any ann Sad

it's true
Activity: 41
January 29, 2018, 09:20:01 PM
Shocked coinpot not working Huh before very efficient.... suddenly just inaccessible without any ann Sad
Check again now, Coinpot itself is currently stable and opens normally thus all its faucets are up and running in a very smooth way
Activity: 4
January 29, 2018, 09:13:49 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
January 29, 2018, 04:52:22 PM
If you ask me, we will soon see the BTC price jump higher... . Wink

Can you elaborate on this?

Well, a bit to analogy with the exchanges, after some significant lows, just before going up again, probs occur. When the rate is low the revenue from faucets goes up for the users. When the rate goes up the faucets have to buy expensive to pay out the users.

Now, I really think the current problems more have to do with the mining software that appears to be embedded in the ads they run.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
January 29, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

Can you elaborate on this?
January 29, 2018, 03:03:49 PM
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 02:44:48 PM
Bonusbitcoin and bitfun not working for me now. anyone else having this issue?

Same, as well as Moon Litecoin. The other CoinPot (also only working intermittently) faucets are okay for me but claims are v slow.

me too .. bitfun and litecoin doesnt work ..
Activity: 28
January 29, 2018, 02:41:13 PM
The service is unavailable right now for coinpot Sad
January 29, 2018, 02:13:32 PM
I spoke too soon. Just now not even BitcoinTalk was available  Cheesy

It 's (one of) that time of the year again... . Wink Wink
Activity: 215
January 29, 2018, 02:04:57 PM
I spoke too soon. Just now not even BitcoinTalk was available  Cheesy
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
January 29, 2018, 02:04:09 PM

Same, as well as Moon Litecoin. The other CoinPot (also only working intermittently) faucets are okay for me but claims are v slow.
Activity: 215
January 29, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

All the coinpot faucets are like drunk camels in the desert for the moment... . Cheesy

That's one way to put it  Cheesy. But I think it's more systematic. For me it started with BitFun, The Moon Cash and Dash seem to go together and then Moon Lite and Doge and later Moon Bit. Bit Fun was OK a while but now seems unavailable again.
Activity: 315
Merit: 5
January 29, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

All the coinpot faucets are like drunk camels in the desert for the moment... . Cheesy

Same issue none are working
January 29, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

Activity: 3
January 29, 2018, 12:36:14 PM
Activity: 57
January 28, 2018, 10:19:13 PM
Is there any update with the Bitcoin Cash deposit? I hope Coinpot will enable it sooner. Also, is there a way to send Bitcoin from Coinbase to Coinpot without having huge network fee?

Coinbase -> GDAX -> Coinpot would be my suggestion.

I can't create an account in GDAX because my country is not included. Anyways, I noticed the decrease of fee at Coinbase maybe it will get lower somehow.
Activity: 76
Merit: 12
January 28, 2018, 06:48:44 PM
Is there any update with the Bitcoin Cash deposit? I hope Coinpot will enable it sooner. Also, is there a way to send Bitcoin from Coinbase to Coinpot without having huge network fee?

Coinbase -> GDAX -> Coinpot would be my suggestion.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
January 28, 2018, 05:45:21 PM
Hello,

I have a question for the most experts in Coinpot.

If Coinpot was your only way to get some coins, would you convert all the differents coins to just one coin? For instance, to convert doge, litecoin, dash, bitcash to bitcoin. Or would you wait to get every single coin? I am asking because I think that in the exchanges is quite difficult to change those smalls quantities.

Thanks

It really depends on your personal set up. If you have an exchange where you can get better than coinpot rates, not doing so is a bit silly. I withdraw the ones where I have a lot referrals a few times a month and the ones where I don't about once a month.

So for example if you're in the US (or elsewhere that has Gdax/coinbase service) and have a Gdax/Coinbase account, not withdrawing to your email and exchanging there  is a bit silly as you can save network fees etc.

Withdrawing BTC frequently from faucets to a wallet is one sure way to end up paying massive transfer fees as the number of inputs on your outbound transactions are going to increase the size of your transaction, frequently to the point where you can't spend the coins as they'd cost more in fees than their total value.

If you're in an area that does not have coinbase exchange services, converting everything to bch or ltc is very likely to make sense.

I hope this helps  Grin

Good answer but one thing I don't understand: I convert all my CoinPot coins into bitcoin then withdraw to Coinbase. As long as I'm over the threshold then it's free to do so.

I don't see where the transfer fees come in that you mentioned. Can you explain pls?
I meant that using coinbase, you avoid network fees  Grin It make transfers faster for you and you don't build up a ton of tiny inputs in your wallet client.

I get it now, thanks.
Activity: 57
January 28, 2018, 10:13:46 AM
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
January 27, 2018, 11:19:11 AM
i received a 35000 satoshis of BCH in one time, but seems BCH change its address format and I lost the blocks in its blockchain

Those are very likely lost. It's a pain to try to recover them and an exchange is unlikely to want the trouble over such a small amount. If you do own the private key to the address they were sent to, you can use the "import private key" function in a wallet like electron and they should show up in it and you can send them to whereever you want them.
Jump to: