Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 117. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 409
Merit: 103
January 23, 2018, 09:48:10 AM
I think they are starting to be slective.

Now that i have a couple of hundred ref there they do not pay anymore. two withdrawals not paid the last two weeks.

I guess there is no use in contacting themeither. never had them reply.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
January 22, 2018, 09:27:37 AM
My withdrawal came through. Can confirm Coinpot.co is still legit.

Glad to hear it and thanks for the update. Often people post here and complain but don't have the stones to come back and explain what went wrong.
Activity: 258
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 09:21:28 AM

Is still paying, I make a withdraw of BCH on 17 and I received it on my Coinbase the next day
Activity: 7
January 22, 2018, 06:25:43 AM
My conclusion from the January 9, 2018 BTC wallet 0.00418077 account CoinPot on 1HYkdunV6U8KCSn4agHs1vXDdWoWD8zJwb disappeared without a trace. Support: [email protected] and [email protected] not responding to my queries. There are screenshots of the output and there is no sense in it. This is the first time I have a problem. Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 56
January 22, 2018, 06:21:51 AM
Activity: 15
January 22, 2018, 03:05:11 AM
Be ware. Looks like coinpot.co has turned into a scam

Have been trying to cash out for a couple of weeks now, but to no avail. They say:

We will shortly send you a confirmation email to [***@***].com - please click on the confirmation link in this email to confirm the withdrawal. You must do this within the next 60 minutes or this withdrawal request will expire and you will have to make the request again.

But they never send a confirmation email.

Have mailed support about it multiple times. No answer.

I requested a withdrawal today, Received the confirmation email. still waiting to receive the coins in my wallet though. I will update u on it
Activity: 33
January 21, 2018, 07:27:01 PM
lol the bitcash faucet could've just as easily been called moonbit.ch instead of moonb.ch... I wonder why ahahaha
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
January 21, 2018, 08:27:22 AM
Ok. Because I seemed to be the only one with these problems, I tried the whole withdrawal process once more in a different browser (Chrome instead of Firefox) and it worked! I finally got the confirmation email. Will post here if/when I receive the funds.

The newest firefox build has issues with a lot of sites. It's on the paranoid side about https and where it will and won't submit data etc. It frequently flags stuff that is https as not being so.

If you get a warning box saying some elements are insecure switch to chrome or something like palemoon/comodo dragon.
January 21, 2018, 06:47:18 AM
Ok. Because I seemed to be the only one with these problems, I tried the whole withdrawal process once more in a different browser (Chrome instead of Firefox) and it worked! I finally got the confirmation email. Will post here if/when I receive the funds.

January 21, 2018, 06:40:02 AM
Working fine for me with usual confirmation email. Are you absolutely sure you're using the correct email and it's associated with your account? Have you had confirmations sent to it before?

Yes, absolutely sure. Have done 6 successful withdrawals in the past, last confirmation email I got was in November 2017. After that, it stopped working for me.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 04:56:03 AM

Have been trying to cash out for a couple of weeks now, but to no avail. They say:

We will shortly send you a confirmation email to [***@***].com - please click on the confirmation link in this email to confirm the withdrawal. You must do this within the next 60 minutes or this withdrawal request will expire and you will have to make the request again.

I know by posting our positive experience it does not make your concern invalid. But if it's anything, I too have always received the confirmation emails and just recently a few days ago made a couple of withdrawals in BTC and BCH - BCH arrived just over an hour and BTC over 24 hours.

It's worth double checking everything. I don't know how thoroughly you have checked the withdrawal process but there was a user, I don't remember here or somewhere else that complained that he did not receive his payment only to find out that he did not actually initiate a withdrawal. Just an example though, I'm not accusing you of doing the same.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
January 20, 2018, 04:14:29 PM
I always received coinpot's confirmation emails.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
January 20, 2018, 03:00:17 PM

Working find for me with usual confirmation email. Are you absolutely sure you're using the correct email and it's associated with your account? Have you had confirmations sent to it before?
Activity: 41
January 20, 2018, 02:48:52 PM
Did you check your spam folder and/or made sure that your mail isn't blocking their mails/domain/whatever?

Yes I did check my spam folder, and added the sender of the previous confirmation emails ([email protected]) to my contact list.

I'm using Gmail (Google Apps / G Suite) as a mail provider.
Just tried and all good for me (I am using gmail too, critical data are wiped by me for security)

https://i.imgur.com/Zqd3Acy.png
January 20, 2018, 02:05:49 PM
Did you check your spam folder and/or made sure that your mail isn't blocking their mails/domain/whatever?

Yes I did check my spam folder, and added the sender of the previous confirmation emails ([email protected]) to my contact list.

I'm using Gmail (Google Apps / G Suite) as a mail provider.
Activity: 41
January 20, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

January 20, 2018, 01:44:24 PM
UPDATE: It was an issue with Firefox, tried it in Chrome, and it worked!!!

Activity: 258
January 19, 2018, 03:54:36 PM
If u have problems with your chrome... Clare data
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
January 19, 2018, 03:05:12 PM
Signing out of gmail/chrome can help loads if you're having problems with reCAPTCHA.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
Call 811 before you dig
January 19, 2018, 09:44:47 AM

Just a note though, reCaptcha is not as problematic with Safari. I guess it's just Chrome since everyone is reporting that they have less sticky reCaptchas with Firefox.

I don't know about Chrome. I stay away because Google is so nosey. I use Firefox (these work in the mobile version!) and Opera. Opera has been the problematic one - I'm a new user.

Clear those cookies, and SolveMedia.  
Jump to: