Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 119. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 12:01:08 PM
Well, BCH is finally there Cheesy
https://imgur.com/a/NGLLY
Cool! Finally they launched BCH faucet Cheesy It's best time now to start promoting ref link while faucet are freshly launched and it's easy to get many referrals Cheesy

Yes, just found out about it. Been mining BCH lately and coincidentally just withdrew BCH to my wallet and received it just over an hour. Wish BTC could be as quick as that.

My conclusion from the January 9, 2018 BTC wallet 0.00418077 account CoinPot on 1HYkdunV6U8KCSn4agHs1vXDdWoWD8zJwb disappeared without a trace. Support: [email protected] and [email protected] not responding to my queries. There are screenshots of the output and there is no sense in it. This is the first time I have a problem.  Cry Cry Cry

I hope they will respond eventually. BTC transactions have been having problems lately but it seems that those who have had problems because of that have received their BTC although quite late. Maybe wait a few days and then send them another email or post here so they will see your problem and hopefully rectify it for you.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
January 17, 2018, 11:16:20 AM
Cool! Finally they launched BCH faucet Cheesy It's best time now to start promoting ref link while faucet are freshly launched and it's easy to get many referrals Cheesy
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 11:05:04 AM
Activity: 7
January 17, 2018, 07:21:18 AM
My conclusion from the January 9, 2018 BTC wallet 0.00418077 account CoinPot on 1HYkdunV6U8KCSn4agHs1vXDdWoWD8zJwb disappeared without a trace. Support: [email protected] and [email protected] not responding to my queries. There are screenshots of the output and there is no sense in it. This is the first time I have a problem.  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
January 17, 2018, 07:17:18 AM
To anyone who continues to have doubts about CoinPot, here's my latest experience:

Set withdraw at around 2pm yesterday, confirmation email arrives straight away.

Coins arrive in my account at about 9pm today, confirmed 1hr 30mins later. Transaction complete.

Straightforward and honest. I couldn't ask for a better service.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
January 17, 2018, 07:14:06 AM
Guys I have one question regarding coinpot faucets (moon sites). I had some of my friends join using my ref link (I sent it to them in an email), and the thing is, well, when they were signing in(I was standing there supervising the whole process), new tabs kept popping up and then in the new tab I couldn't see my Ref link in the address bar anymore!!! So it this a trick they use to doge the ref commission or they count your ref even if the new tab pops up?Huh
Thanks you in advance

No.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
January 17, 2018, 05:42:53 AM
you should never believe in that  email ... not even coinpot support reply to us why would they send email for that? lol something fishy

Seriously? rule #1 of internet never click anything in emails.
Activity: 15
January 17, 2018, 05:26:40 AM
Guys I have one question regarding coinpot faucets (moon sites). I had some of my friends join using my ref link (I sent it to them in an email), and the thing is, well, when they were signing in(I was standing there supervising the whole process), new tabs kept popping up and then in the new tab I couldn't see my Ref link in the address bar anymore!!! So it this a trick they use to doge the ref commission or they count your ref even if the new tab pops up?Huh
Thanks you in advance
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 03:16:08 AM
you should never believe in that  email ... not even coinpot support reply to us why would they send email for that? lol something fishy
January 17, 2018, 03:05:53 AM
Has anyone received this email from Coinpot?:
CoinPot Windows Wallets & Mining
We have updates at CoinPot !

We update the wallets and mining  ,
We have a windows  coinpot wallets ,
click on the following download link to start the new services .

CoinPot For Android Here .
CoinPot For Windows Here .
For me it looks very suspicious. Message sent from [email protected], but links to apps leads to APK file download, not to Play Store or Microsoft store. Alsso, text looks strange, especially spaces before punctuation. Be careful, I smell something fishy.

Haven't received anything from CoinPot. I agree seems suspicious. You'd think CoinPot would have sent an announcement like that to everyone and made it available on its website. I don't see anything on my dashboard.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
January 16, 2018, 05:56:49 PM
Has anyone received this email from Coinpot?:
Anyone with the same problem? The claim button is gone for MoonBitcoin in Safari.
No, I can see claim button, but website loads quite slow. I'm using Firefox Quantum.
Activity: 76
Merit: 12
January 16, 2018, 05:31:27 PM
Moonlitecoin seems to be working better today!
January 16, 2018, 12:33:37 PM
Anyone with the same problem? The claim button is gone for MoonBitcoin in Safari.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
January 15, 2018, 11:40:59 AM
Moon Litecoin is still wonky. It works, but loads like they have issues. Everything else seems okay, afaik.

Same as - I usually have to refresh the page a few times but eventually it does work. Just very slow.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
Call 811 before you dig
January 15, 2018, 10:16:53 AM
Moon Litecoin is still wonky. It works, but loads like they have issues. Everything else seems okay, afaik.
January 15, 2018, 02:03:06 AM
I still get occasional interruptions with MoonLitecoin but not as often and extended as before.
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
January 14, 2018, 08:10:13 PM
Any one still facing problem with moonliteco

Yup, moonlitecoin is still buggered at the moment. Referrals aren't working properly and the page is loading funny. It looks like it's being worked on to me.

all working fine for me, occassionally a little slower but nothing major
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
January 14, 2018, 11:17:12 AM

Yup, moonlitecoin is still buggered at the moment. Referrals aren't working properly and the page is loading funny. It looks like it's being worked on to me.
January 14, 2018, 11:15:53 AM

Me. Just now.
Activity: 258
January 14, 2018, 10:07:27 AM
Jump to: