Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 122. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 11:27:43 AM
Hey everyone,
my dashbord still loading any advice
Thanks
Unexpected system error - this might be because our site is overloaded currently, so please try again later.

i try it lot of times but nothing
any help?

Don't worry too much about it. This happens with CoinPot from time to time but usually doesn't last long.
thank you Adam556
I will wait for while thank you again
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
January 06, 2018, 11:17:13 AM
Hey everyone,
Thanks
Unexpected system error - this might be because our site is overloaded currently, so please try again later.

any help?

Don't worry too much about it. This happens with CoinPot from time to time but usually doesn't last long.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
January 06, 2018, 11:16:43 AM
Reading the Reddit feed made me highly suspicious of some of the people shouting scam.

These people had allegedly collected the minimal withdrawal amounts of the various CoinPot coins in a very short space of time.

How did they do this legitimately I wonder? I certainly don't see how this would be possible in the time frames/bonuses figures they've quoted.

Sounds like they weren't playing fair and their withdrawals got stopped. What did they expect?

Proably scamming referrals? Ora having huge amount of referrals? Just search on twitter "coinpot", a couple of accounts will popup but they're not official accounts, they use coinpot's logo but they are just used to spam referrarls by fishy users.

I admire a service like this, whereas the web and crypto is full of shitty websites and services trying to fool you with insanely huge withdrawal thresholds or silly games such as btcheat who almost fooled me once.

The work behind coinpot must be huge, many sites, many coins, many users to keep up with. If it's only one person behind all this, chapeau.

Totally agree with this. Chapeau indeed.
Activity: 25
January 06, 2018, 10:38:55 AM
Hey everyone,
Thanks

any help?
Activity: 28
January 06, 2018, 09:39:15 AM
Anybody knows what happened to coinpot? It says the service is unavailable.
Activity: 13
January 06, 2018, 08:00:13 AM
Anyone here just winthdraw Jan 1? That recieve there btc?
Coz until now my btc is complete in coinpot but when i check it in bitcoin transaction its not confirm yet
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 07:44:15 PM
Reading the Reddit feed made me highly suspicious of some of the people shouting scam.

These people had allegedly collected the minimal withdrawal amounts of the various CoinPot coins in a very short space of time.

How did they do this legitimately I wonder? I certainly don't see how this would be possible in the time frames/bonuses figures they've quoted.

Sounds like they weren't playing fair and their withdrawals got stopped. What did they expect?

I'm always giving people the benefit of the doubt even in real life. But it does make you think.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
January 05, 2018, 12:56:00 PM

Proably scamming referrals? Ora having huge amount of referrals? Just search on twitter "coinpot", a couple of accounts will popup but they're not official accounts, they use coinpot's logo but they are just used to spam referrarls by fishy users.

I admire a service like this, whereas the web and crypto is full of shitty websites and services trying to fool you with insanely huge withdrawal thresholds or silly games such as btcheat who almost fooled me once.

The work behind coinpot must be huge, many sites, many coins, many users to keep up with. If it's only one person behind all this, chapeau.
Activity: 28
January 05, 2018, 12:37:08 PM

Sounds fishy. I'm still waiting to hit the minimum to cash out.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
January 05, 2018, 11:38:41 AM

Activity: 19
January 05, 2018, 10:32:05 AM
Hi! After reading about problems; 15 hours ago I made a small withdrawal of DOGE to try. Everything went well, transaction already performed.

http://i64.tinypic.com/25a585u.jpg
Activity: 41
January 05, 2018, 09:21:53 AM
I never called them scam and I guess I never will cuz I got paid really several times and with all the available currencies (except dash & BCH so far). I just hate their lack of support and wish there is a way to directly interact with them if something goes wrong. Anyways, the cancellation seemed to be totally from their side for whatever reason (As I was expecting, since my account activity is normal) and I got my LTC withdrawal too which makes me so happy Cheesy Cheesy I have been using their service normally since the cancellation and will continue using it cuz I love them and somehow trust them even after everything that happens xD I really hope they at least inform users when they are having troubles or something and wish that things go well for everybody
https://i.imgur.com/IdsIiyD.png
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
January 05, 2018, 07:38:54 AM
@ayasalah
Same issue, but mine was Doge. Same withdrawal date of December 30. Tried to email them until now no response. Did you lose your funds, too? I've read that they don't have good support. So, I'm pretty hopeless on how to deal with the issue and we will never know the reason for it or if this is an unknown error on Coinpot site.
I sent them 4 mails so far and nothing, still when I visit my LTC dashboard I see the cancelled withdrawal, I posted the pic and my issue on their moon LTC twitter page (probably that's why I totally erased the address without noticing) hoping that since they open these accounts to post about weekly payments, they will see my issue. They don't even have a direct messaging way on neither facebook nor twitter which is pathetic tbh T_T

I take back my word. They're not scam. Completed my December 30 canceled withdrawal today. If only I know, I should continue to claim in the faucets. Well, I have to again return to daily claiming. I'm still wondering what happened if the double spending happened in btc why other crypto in the website is affected, too?

I wouldn't be very happy if the op weren't as paranoid as possible. If there is an "issue" of any kind with one thing and you don't start suspecting everything else, you're going to get burnt badly at some point. Also a couple of the bigger exchanges have had maintenance on several of their alt wallets earlier in the week and they may have an effect on each other etc.
Op responds to emails and fixes issues as they arise what more do you really want from a micro wallet? He's paying out extremely well for surveys and tasks compared to the competition.
Activity: 57
January 05, 2018, 06:53:48 AM
@ayasalah
Same issue, but mine was Doge. Same withdrawal date of December 30. Tried to email them until now no response. Did you lose your funds, too? I've read that they don't have good support. So, I'm pretty hopeless on how to deal with the issue and we will never know the reason for it or if this is an unknown error on Coinpot site.
I sent them 4 mails so far and nothing, still when I visit my LTC dashboard I see the cancelled withdrawal, I posted the pic and my issue on their moon LTC twitter page (probably that's why I totally erased the address without noticing) hoping that since they open these accounts to post about weekly payments, they will see my issue. They don't even have a direct messaging way on neither facebook nor twitter which is pathetic tbh T_T

I take back my word. They're not scam. Completed my December 30 canceled withdrawal today. If only I know, I should continue to claim in the faucets. Well, I have to again return to daily claiming. I'm still wondering what happened if the double spending happened in btc why other crypto in the website is affected, too?

http://i66.tinypic.com/33u8l69.jpg
Activity: 4
January 05, 2018, 06:39:06 AM
I have good news, my cancelled transactions are now completed  Grin
Activity: 279
January 05, 2018, 03:04:13 AM

remove that pic link, your email addr is visible there.

Sorry I can't suggest anything with the issue, you have to write to the support and hope that the admin will read it and fix it, sorry.

my bad .. I forgot to erase the address ..

thx for the warning
January 04, 2018, 10:50:00 PM
An awful lot of people claiming from faucets have 0 understanding of the underlying network issues that will frequently have an impact on the operation of microwallets.

For BTC, transaction the minimum transaction fees usable to send coins has more than doubled over just the last few days going from 50sat/byte to closer to 200 meaning several transactions have had to be rebroadcast etc. This will also overall have an impact on the profitability of microwallet services.

I agree. Not just microwallets but faucet operators too, which CoinPot is both, or the people behind it. I read that one had to send the equivalent of $5 of fees to pay $1 to users, which is crazy and doesn't seem a good sign if BTC is going to be a practical or usable currency.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
January 04, 2018, 10:07:37 PM
An awful lot of people claiming from faucets have 0 understanding of the underlying network issues that will frequently have an impact on the operation of microwallets.

For BTC, transaction the minimum transaction fees usable to send coins has more than doubled over just the last few days going from 50sat/byte to closer to 200 meaning several transactions have had to be rebroadcast etc. This will also overall have an impact on the profitability of microwallet services.

January 04, 2018, 08:13:04 PM
Sad!
look at this, there are more people on reddit with cancelled transactions.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Coinpot/
They paid in the past, but not anymore i think.
or you are lucky, but i don't think so with that amount.
I got paid a lot from them in the past too, several times with BTC, one LTC withdrawal and 2 or 3 doges withdrawal which is why I wasn't expecting them to do this!! I made such a -kinda- big withdrawal cuz it didn't even come to my mind that something can go wrong!! Sad about all the time I wasted, that lost withdrawal and even more worse the amounts that I still have trapped inside. I am gonna claim once daily just for the sake of loyalty bonus tbh

Interesting... I was paid around the same day [31 Dec] to my FreeBitco.in account but it was in BTC. I've been reading the posts on Reddit but I have also been reading a lot about the so-called scam complaints and I don't know what to believe anymore. I'm not saying that all of them are false and CoinPot is right but maybe there isn't any definitive way of detecting fraudulent activities and faucet sites like CoinPot are relying something more than intuition to make the call. There must be a way to appeal or to proof if someone is innocent.
Activity: 41
January 04, 2018, 02:43:37 PM
Sad!
look at this, there are more people on reddit with cancelled transactions.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Coinpot/
They paid in the past, but not anymore i think.
or you are lucky, but i don't think so with that amount.
I got paid a lot from them in the past too, several times with BTC, one LTC withdrawal and 2 or 3 doges withdrawal which is why I wasn't expecting them to do this!! I made such a -kinda- big withdrawal cuz it didn't even come to my mind that something can go wrong!! Sad about all the time I wasted, that lost withdrawal and even more worse the amounts that I still have trapped inside. I am gonna claim once daily just for the sake of loyalty bonus tbh
Jump to: