Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 124. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 10:00:57 PM
@ayasalah
Same issue, but mine was Doge. Same withdrawal date of December 30. Tried to email them until now no response. Did you lose your funds, too? I've read that they don't have good support. So, I'm pretty hopeless on how to deal with the issue and we will never know the reason for it or if this is an unknown error on Coinpot site.
Activity: 41
January 01, 2018, 07:17:39 PM
Hey, just wanted to say that my 0.03 LTC withdrawal got cancelled yesterday or even the day before!! Not sure if it was my mistake for making a request towards the New Year or they are having an issue on their side since the upgrade regarding withdrawals. Anyways, I've sent four mails to their non existent support but nothing, it is still cancelled and guess what?! No bad activity or whatever they call it cuz my account is working fine and I can claim normally and get my claims counted as you can see in the picture Smiley My advice is at this level of support, don't accumulate your coins there or trust them way too much, just reach the limit and withdraw. Now, my only hope is that they somehow see the mail or what I am writing here reaches them and they fix my issue. While the amount may not be much, it took me much time to accumulate it especially since I am not relying on referrals and also have a life outside from faucets Smiley Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/TnDq9GP.png
Activity: 76
Merit: 12
January 01, 2018, 06:29:23 PM
It has been working fine for me the last few days.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
January 01, 2018, 06:23:55 PM
I'm having problems with Moonbitco.in faucet today, other Moon faucets seems to be fine.
After I claim from faucet, I dont get BTC to my account ballance, Current claim amount becomes 0 and I get following error:

I can't see my ballance

When I open Moonbitnco.in/account page, I see this error:

Though, when I open Coinpot.co/btc/my_wallet_address I still can check my account ballance and I still see that I'm getting referral commission.
Does anybody else having similar issues with Moonbit.co.in?
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
January 01, 2018, 04:52:58 PM
do they not payout to every wallet i want?
i was thinking i can add my wallet adress and send my btc etc. to this wallet.

Yes.

Good wallet but why the transaction need to be made complete after two days?

I think because many payouts get merged together into a single huge transaction to save on transaction fees, so damin accumulates those many payouts and send the transaction once every 2 days. This is my personal guessing, I don't know if it works that way 100%.
Activity: 28
January 01, 2018, 03:11:44 PM
Good wallet but why the transaction need to be made complete after two days?
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
December 31, 2017, 12:35:35 PM
Your withdrawal has been cancelled and will not be paid out.
The reason for this is because your CoinPot account has been suspended due to activity which goes against our terms of service or has been deemed as fraudulent.
Well, they are scam now. They've cancelled my withdrawal for no reason. My first withdrawal was a success, but after their maintenance, this happened. Coinpot is so sneaky, what a good way to end the year.

I had same problem with my first account, banned me for no reason and never paid me. I had to create another account to be able to use their faucets again.
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 31, 2017, 05:37:06 AM
The reason for this is because your CoinPot account has been suspended due to activity which goes against our terms of service or has been deemed as fraudulent.
Well, they are scam now. They've cancelled my withdrawal for no reason. My first withdrawal was a success, but after their maintenance, this happened. Coinpot is so sneaky, what a good way to end the year.

Damn man, I'm really sorry to hear that. May I ask of how many coins are we talking about? ~100k satoshi?

I've seen the admin of this site always fixing the issues even if due to huge backlog to work, it can takes some time to complete. But we also often read of withdrawals and accounts being terminated for fraudolent activity even if I still don't understand what makes an activity fraudolent.
Activity: 57
December 30, 2017, 10:54:34 PM
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 29, 2017, 09:53:44 AM
That's definitely a good addition. From time to time google recaptcha tends to become annoying. It's true that lately is behaving slightly better.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
December 29, 2017, 09:38:40 AM
They have added a solvemedia option in all the moon faucets (moonbitcoin, moonlitecoin & moondogecoin) as well or is it just me? Cheesy

Great to see that! Finally we can choose which captcha to solve. Well, Google Recaptcha in recent weeks wasn't such difficult as it was in past, but I have to be logged out from my Google account to beable to solve it. And it can become very difficult to solve again at any moment. Now I will definitely will switch to SolveMedia Cheesy
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
December 29, 2017, 09:07:47 AM
They have added a solvemedia option in all the moon faucets (moonbitcoin, moonlitecoin & moondogecoin) as well or is it just me? Cheesy

yay, finally!
Activity: 41
December 29, 2017, 08:56:11 AM
https://i.imgur.com/xzNUtSL.png
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 12:38:40 PM

today I just realize, my balance seems not right ..

and when claim from bitfun and moonbit, I got doubled

what going on ?
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 28, 2017, 08:05:17 AM
I've been getting the "Sorry something bad has happened..." again with Moon Litecoin and Moon Dogecoin. In both incidents [it happened more than twice actually] the counter was reset after the supposed failed claim [or maybe it wasn't a fail, just that they couldn't display the results]. The latest was with Moon Dogecoin and when I checked CoinPot the claim wasn't in the transaction history.

Everything is still wonky. But I hope the failed claims will be counted eventually.

OKay I wasn't sure of this error until now, it happened to me too, on moondoge. The claim timer resets but below the report with the claimed amount and bonuses doesn't show up, it shows up the red error message instead.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
December 28, 2017, 07:58:25 AM
Is it normal that initially I still can see my unconfirmed transaction (stuck for >3 days now) but today it's totally gone from my Electrum history?
Just a quick update that my unconfirmed transaction were showing again after Coinpot actually resent the payment using a Segwit wallet on 22-23/12. The transaction was just confirmed today which means it took a total of 5-6 days which wasn't so bad if you didn't have to pay for the transaction fees. So the timeline actually goes like this;

17/12 requested payment and was processed on the very same day
20/12 payment unconfirmed for 3-5 days
either on 22 or 23/12 payment cancelled as they switched over to a segwit wallet and resent
transaction showed up as unconfirmed in wallet again
28/12 transaction confirmed and payment received

This is virtually identical to the experience I had with my most recent withdrawal. All okay in the end though.
Activity: 215
December 28, 2017, 07:41:21 AM
I've been getting the "Sorry something bad has happened..." again with Moon Litecoin and Moon Dogecoin. In both incidents [it happened more than twice actually] the counter was reset after the supposed failed claim [or maybe it wasn't a fail, just that they couldn't display the results]. The latest was with Moon Dogecoin and when I checked CoinPot the claim wasn't in the transaction history.

Everything is still wonky. But I hope the failed claims will be counted eventually.
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
December 28, 2017, 05:39:49 AM
Is it normal that initially I still can see my unconfirmed transaction (stuck for >3 days now) but today it's totally gone from my Electrum history?
Just a quick update that my unconfirmed transaction were showing again after Coinpot actually resent the payment using a Segwit wallet on 22-23/12. The transaction was just confirmed today which means it took a total of 5-6 days which wasn't so bad if you didn't have to pay for the transaction fees. So the timeline actually goes like this;

either on 22 or 23/12 payment cancelled as they switched over to a segwit wallet and resent

great stuff, glad to hear you received it eventually! Smiley
Activity: 322
December 28, 2017, 04:14:33 AM

Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
December 27, 2017, 05:32:00 PM
OMG the not being able to sign in error is back for me!!! plus everything is super unstable! Am I the only one here?

Had the same for quite a while today but seems back to normal now. Only slight strangeness is a lag between the balance reported on CoinPot and that stated on the Bit Fun faucet. I get two different numbers.
Jump to: