Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 123. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 01:50:41 PM
Interesting, so now I can be 100000% sure that they are the ones cancelling withdrawals for whatever reason, RIP my 0.03 LTC

Sad!
look at this, there are more people on reddit with cancelled transactions.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Coinpot/
They paid in the past, but not anymore i think.
or you are lucky, but i don't think so with that amount.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
January 04, 2018, 01:45:44 PM
my balance information at bitfun, bonusbitcoin and moonbit return to 59k .. but in coinpot still 24k ...

Uhm, it's correct for me. I can read same balance on coinpot's bitcoin core and on moonbit, bitfun and bonusbit. Strange. Do you use the coinpot's email addresses on moonbit to login or a wallet address?

my moonbit balance today

remove that pic link, your email addr is visible there.

Sorry I can't suggest anything with the issue, you have to write to the support and hope that the admin will read it and fix it, sorry.
Activity: 41
January 04, 2018, 01:37:43 PM
Interesting, so now I can be 100000% sure that they are the ones cancelling withdrawals for whatever reason, RIP my 0.03 LTC
Activity: 4
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 09:50:42 AM
my balance information at bitfun, bonusbitcoin and moonbit return to 59k .. but in coinpot still 24k ...

Uhm, it's correct for me. I can read same balance on coinpot's bitcoin core and on moonbit, bitfun and bonusbit. Strange. Do you use the coinpot's email addresses on moonbit to login or a wallet address?

my bitfun balance yesterday
https://imgur.com/a/CX6dj

I forgot to take a screenshot coinpot balance

my bitfun balance today
https://imgur.com/a/ahpvL

my coinpot balance today
https://imgur.com/a/0ZWkI

my moonbit balance today
https://imgur.com/a/WAbMb

my bonusbitcoin balance after claiming from moonbit
https://imgur.com/a/OkS3B
January 04, 2018, 06:51:01 AM
You were withdrawing too?

not witdrawing .. just claiming faucet daily .. already have 50k+ satoshi and I'm waiting until reach 100k then withdraw

but few days ago .. my coinpot balance showing only 24k+ .. .. but in bitfun, bonusbitcoin and moonbit still showing 50k+

I got 30k+ commision from bitfun and 11k+ from bonusbitcoin ..

and today .. bitfun, bonus and moonbit balance showing exactly like coinpot balance

they change information on refferal info commission (only showing last 30 days)

already sent email to support regarding this matter few days ago but no answer.

good for you..

every time I claim satoshi from bitfun, bonusbitcoin, moonbit it added to my balance.
I rarely check to coinpot, because bitfun, bonusbitcoin, moonbit showing same number. so I thought it all fine, until recently I found different balance.

like I said before .. I got commision more than 30k from bitfun and 10K bonusbitcoin .. total more than 40k .. but my coinpot balance only showing 24k

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
January 04, 2018, 03:06:18 AM
Hello guys.. I withdraw again my btc and in coinpot is complete.. When i check it it say double spend..

Im a newbie in crypto.. What is double spend means?

Btw my withdrawal is Jan 1 until now i didnt recieve my btc..

I opened another thread on the same issues as it looks weird to me and I've been around for a while. I'm also missing a payout due to this  Lips sealed

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/issue-with-coinpot-payouts-2687135
Chad Hodler since 2013
January 04, 2018, 01:27:23 AM

Activity: 13
January 04, 2018, 12:11:21 AM
Hello guys.. I withdraw again my btc and in coinpot is complete.. When i check it it say double spend..

Im a newbie in crypto.. What is double spend means?

Btw my withdrawal is Jan 1 until now i didnt recieve my btc..
January 03, 2018, 12:45:34 PM

Chad Hodler since 2013
January 02, 2018, 05:53:41 PM
do they not payout to every wallet i want?
i was thinking i can add my wallet adress and send my btc etc. to this wallet.

Yes.

Good wallet but why the transaction need to be made complete after two days?

I think because many payouts get merged together into a single huge transaction to save on transaction fees, so damin accumulates those many payouts and send the transaction once every 2 days. This is my personal guessing, I don't know if it works that way 100%.

do i only see this withdraw option to my wallet when i reach a minimum balance?
because i only have onlinewallets or faucethub for example ..

select the coin menu with the down arrow, withdraw option, there you'll see minimum threadhold and applied fees if applicable. over a certain threshold there is no fee.
yes but i dont see "withdraw to my wallet" not anymore.
only this options:

is that normal?

It should be the first option, just above Xapo there is a bold "Online wallets" title, above that there is a "withdraw to bitcoin core wallet (possibile fee - see below)". Just wait some time that some javascript code kick in, you may not see as soono you load the page, but some seconds after.
January 02, 2018, 12:32:43 PM

not witdrawing .. just claiming faucet daily .. already have 50k+ satoshi and I'm waiting until reach 100k then withdraw

but few days ago .. my coinpot balance showing only 24k+ .. .. but in bitfun, bonusbitcoin and moonbit still showing 50k+

and today .. bitfun, bonus and moonbit balance showing exactly like coinpot balance

too much going on with them and their lack of support is embarrassing tbh, I also think that my doges balance (to be more specific) never increases, like it isn't synching well with the claims!!
January 02, 2018, 12:24:07 PM

January 02, 2018, 12:11:39 PM
ok I'm sorry to hear about your issue. I can only say that the issues I had recently, with the more attention to crypto and the huge increase of services usage in general, I sent ONE email for each issue detailed with the more data possibile, screenshots, transaction ids, et cetera, and my issues were resolvede in 1-3 days. I can't say they did because of the email or because the admin solved a major issue involving more user, because I never received an aswer to the emails.

I have tried mailing them again, hopefully someone will notice me and fix my issue. Also, included updated normal activity from my account in general and the LTC section (and I didn't remove my LTC address in the screenshot I sent to them since there is no transaction ID available as they decided not to issue/to cancel the transaction in the first place Smiley Smiley )
https://imgur.com/a/pfK48

lost 30k+ ... what's going on with coinpot ?

January 02, 2018, 11:51:39 AM
lost 30k+ ... what's going on with coinpot ?
Chad Hodler since 2013
January 02, 2018, 08:38:58 AM

Did you erase the receiving address for privacy or it was missing from the log?
I erased it for privacy, didn't notice I had completely wiped it though as I usually leave like a letter or 2 at the start and at the end

ok I'm sorry to hear about your issue. I can only say that the issues I had recently, with the more attention to crypto and the huge increase of services usage in general, I sent ONE email for each issue detailed with the more data possibile, screenshots, transaction ids, et cetera, and my issues were resolvede in 1-3 days. I can't say they did because of the email or because the admin solved a major issue involving more user, because I never received an aswer to the emails.
Chad Hodler since 2013
January 02, 2018, 08:36:46 AM
do they not payout to every wallet i want?
i was thinking i can add my wallet adress and send my btc etc. to this wallet.

Yes.

Good wallet but why the transaction need to be made complete after two days?

I think because many payouts get merged together into a single huge transaction to save on transaction fees, so damin accumulates those many payouts and send the transaction once every 2 days. This is my personal guessing, I don't know if it works that way 100%.

do i only see this withdraw option to my wallet when i reach a minimum balance?
because i only have onlinewallets or faucethub for example ..

select the coin menu with the down arrow, withdraw option, there you'll see minimum threadhold and applied fees if applicable. over a certain threshold there is no fee.
January 01, 2018, 11:46:21 PM
@ayasalah
Same issue, but mine was Doge. Same withdrawal date of December 30. Tried to email them until now no response. Did you lose your funds, too? I've read that they don't have good support. So, I'm pretty hopeless on how to deal with the issue and we will never know the reason for it or if this is an unknown error on Coinpot site.
I sent them 4 mails so far and nothing, still when I visit my LTC dashboard I see the cancelled withdrawal, I posted the pic and my issue on their moon LTC twitter page (probably that's why I totally erased the address without noticing) hoping that since they open these accounts to post about weekly payments, they will see my issue. They don't even have a direct messaging way on neither facebook nor twitter which is pathetic tbh T_T
January 01, 2018, 11:16:57 PM

I erased it for privacy, didn't notice I had completely wiped it though as I usually leave like a letter or 2 at the start and at the end
Chad Hodler since 2013
January 01, 2018, 11:01:37 PM

Jump to: