Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 128. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
December 22, 2017, 10:52:34 AM
I can't log into any of the CoinPot faucets either. Bit worrying...
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 10:36:16 AM
coinpot is currently down, what a perfect time  Embarrassed Embarrassed

https://i.imgur.com/gzIGt9F.png
Activity: 1
December 22, 2017, 09:48:02 AM
I've not had any problems withdrawing from Coinpot so far. Have transfered Dogecoin out to my Coinpayments wallet and also Litecoin to Coinbase and Binance. They did take about 48hours to show though.

Has anyone had any probelms with mining? Mine was working fine on Safari for a couple of weeks now then all of a sudden this week it has stopped working. I've got three different Apple Macs that were working fine and now nothing.
Activity: 1
December 22, 2017, 08:47:45 AM
Please help me
I can't not contract support coinpot
i need to cancel 2fa but my phone is loss and i'm not recovery backup this.
please help me

user : [email protected]

Thank you , best regards
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 22, 2017, 08:20:42 AM
Can I used the Iframe link that coinpot included on their mining? I am creating a website and I want to include it. Meaning many if many users access the hashrate will increate is this correct? or for 1 user only? thanks

It will increase accordingly for each user visiting and enabling the miner, it's correct
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
December 22, 2017, 05:55:46 AM
I've been trying to search about removed/expired transaction without much success. I'm OK if a transaction will be confirmed later no matter how long it takes, even a month. But an expired transaction seems that it will never be confirmed ever. Unless, if I read this correctly, CoinPot rebroadcasts or resends after the network has forgotten the transaction. Either case it seems there's nothing we as the receiver can do. And it's even more frustrating that CoinPot is not responding.

I don't have a pending transaction but I'm hoping to make a withdrawal soon. But as things are right now, I'm too afraid to make one.

yeah im not sure what a removed/expired transaction means either to be honest!
i think we are in new territory here - bitcoin really is a complete shitshow at the moment Sad
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 22, 2017, 04:44:34 AM
I've been trying to search about removed/expired transaction without much success. I'm OK if a transaction will be confirmed later no matter how long it takes, even a month. But an expired transaction seems that it will never be confirmed ever. Unless, if I read this correctly, CoinPot rebroadcasts or resends after the network has forgotten the transaction. Either case it seems there's nothing we as the receiver can do. And it's even more frustrating that CoinPot is not responding.

I don't have a pending transaction but I'm hoping to make a withdrawal soon. But as things are right now, I'm too afraid to make one.

I think it depends on the implementation of coinpot's backend here if it's able to refund and recognize an expired transaction, perhaps it's a first timer and it's not able (yet) or perhaps it has already dealt with it in the past. I guess we'll never know for sure since the admin is a ghost, we can only trust and hope.  Undecided
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 05:47:46 PM

Chad Hodler since 2013
December 21, 2017, 01:32:11 PM
expired. what to do with this kind of situation?

Same goes for my dad. Got its deposit unconfirmed in wallet for 5-6 days, then blocktrail became expired/removed, now disappeared from the wallet too. Coinpot balance not refunded yet. Wonder if this kind of coins are lost forever due to network technical issues?
Activity: 25
December 21, 2017, 08:01:10 AM
got issue with this also, it's been a week now since my withdrawal and it didn't arrived in my wallet which is supposedly 2 days or 48 business hours. anyone have an idea on this? Thanks!
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 06:51:06 AM
expired. what to do with this kind of situation?
Activity: 270
December 21, 2017, 06:37:42 AM
guys can someone help me with this one https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/85e08ba61785715b492443dca700fa3df84836b364ac6114d15351e3e02de245 what will happen to this now ive been waiting for almost 15 days now!! its expired and idont know if my coins will get refunded
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 21, 2017, 06:07:29 AM
obviously its frustrating that the fee threshold/amount has gone up - but like i said before the bitcoin network is no longer micro-earning/faucet friendly. there is still an enormous backlog and it must cost coinpot a small fortune in miner fees to make the thousands of small payments each day.

I agree, infact I only reported the change because I didn't see it announced on the site so to avoid someone would complain about that. I fully understand the issues with btc network transactions fees and I think 2k are worth to be spent for this service in order to wd some 50-70k amount.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
December 21, 2017, 05:49:08 AM
Maybe not everybody noticed, but the minimum fee-free withdrawal threshold has been raised from 50'000 sats to 100'000 sats, I don't know when exactly, I noticed yesterday:

There is a 0.00002 btc (2,000 satoshi) fee for withdrawals of less than 0.001 btc (100,000 satoshi)
Otherwise. there is NO FEE!

I hadn't spotted that. Interesting, but not sure it's a good thing as even the basic withdrawal has been raised from 15k sats to 25k.
Activity: 270
December 20, 2017, 08:52:12 PM

I wonder what happens in this case? I didn't even know it could happen that a transaction would potentially "expire".

did someone knew what will happen to this transaction?
December 20, 2017, 07:46:08 PM
I got that error on MoonLite today, too, but it had a "login" button above, and I clicked that, and I logged in correctly, so I think it is server load related. Because we keep talking about it, and trying to get referral bonuses, it is getting more popular!

As far as the fee raise goes, that is disappointing because now it will take ~4 months to reach the threshhold from a new account. However, it does make sense because 1) the value is going up and 2) the fees it costs them are high to process a transaction. They need you to pay the fee. The "free" fee is covered by all of the ad revenue you make them over a 4 month period.

obviously its frustrating that the fee threshold/amount has gone up - but like i said before the bitcoin network is no longer micro-earning/faucet friendly. there is still an enormous backlog and it must cost coinpot a small fortune in miner fees to make the thousands of small payments each day.

as a comparison, freebitco.in have also had to recently increase their fees. they have HIGHER threshold (30k satoshi) and HIGHER fee (at least 3k satoshi - with no free fees at all)

dont forget you can still withdraw bitcoin for FREE with coinpot to Xapo or Coinbase - or you can convert to one of the other currencies they support (litecoin, bitcoin cash, dash etc) and withdraw that without any fees also.
so the only thing that has become more expensive is "direct bitcoin withdrawal to wallet".

i see they have also added free bitcoin cash withdrawal to Coinbase option now too Smiley
December 20, 2017, 07:43:52 PM
I got that error on MoonLite today, too, but it had a "login" button above, and I clicked that, and I logged in correctly, so I think it is server load related. Because we keep talking about it, and trying to get referral bonuses, it is getting more popular!

As far as the fee raise goes, that is disappointing because now it will take ~4 months to reach the threshhold from a new account. However, it does make sense because 1) the value is going up and 2) the fees it costs them are high to process a transaction. They need you to pay the fee. The "free" fee is covered by all of the ad revenue you make them over a 4 month period.

as a comparison, freebitco.in have also had to recently increase their fees. they have HIGHER threshold (30k satoshi) and HIGHER fee (at least 3k satoshi - with no free fees at all)

dont forget you can still withdraw bitcoin for FREE with coinpot to Xapo or Coinbase - or you can convert to one of the other currencies they support (litecoin, bitcoin cash, dash etc) and withdraw that without any fees also.
so the only thing that has become more expensive is "direct bitcoin withdrawal to wallet".
Activity: 3
December 20, 2017, 03:54:43 PM

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
December 20, 2017, 03:35:20 PM
Guys, I'm having problems with Moon Litecoin faucet for more than week. After trying to login, I get this message:
"Sorry, something very bad has happened - please try again later"
I tried to clean cache, cookies,loged out from Google account, used incognito mode, also used different browsers and devices. Website loads very slow and I can't login. I thought maybe they banned me, but I'm still getting referral commission from Moon Litecoin.

I'm having problems as well. The site can take ages to load then sometimes I get a white screen and 'service unavailable' in the top left hand corner. After refreshing a few times and being patience and can make a claim.

It's not just you buddy!
Thanks for information. At least not only I have this problem, but I'm starting to worry a bit, because I got that problem for already long time.
Maybe not everybody noticed, but the minimum fee-free withdrawal threshold has been raised from 50'000 sats to 100'000 sats, I don't know when exactly, I noticed yesterday:

There is a 0.00002 btc (2,000 satoshi) fee for withdrawals of less than 0.001 btc (100,000 satoshi)
Otherwise. there is NO FEE!
And withdrawal fee was raised from 1000 to 2000 Satoshi. 100 000 Satoshi withdrawal treshold is really big at current bitcoin price and faucet rewards. For some people it can be hardly achievable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 01:40:43 PM
Is it normal that initially I still can see my unconfirmed transaction (stuck for >3 days now) but today it's totally gone from my Electrum history?
Jump to: