Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 131. (Read 100694 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 104
December 12, 2017, 07:19:00 AM
Hi,

Does anyone know why this transaction from Coinpot via blocktrail.com is still unconfirmed till 2 days ?

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/e5aaa81b52a3795744a57bba1f2340eff4fc21a31f5c9a4947842f05160e9ffa

I have a notification in my Bread walled about this transaction, but the synchronisation still pending at 40 % (till 2 days)

Thanks in advance for your answer,

there is a MASSIVE backlog on the blockchain currently, and this has been the case for several days now
as you can see from that link, coinpot has submitted the payment to you but this is currently in a very long queue waiting to be "confirmed" (there are over 100,000 other transactions also in this queue!)
there is not much they or you can do to speed this up - unfortunately its a consequence of the bitcoin network scaling issues - you will just have to wait, sorry!!

btw, i am in the same boat as you - waiting for my withdrawal to eventually be confirmed!
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
December 12, 2017, 07:16:30 AM
Hi,

Does anyone know why this transaction from Coinpot via blocktrail.com is still unconfirmed till 2 days ?

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/e5aaa81b52a3795744a57bba1f2340eff4fc21a31f5c9a4947842f05160e9ffa

I have a notification in my Bread walled about this transaction, but the synchronisation still pending at 40 % (till 2 days)

there is a MASSIVE backlog on the blockchain currently, and this has been the case for several days now
as you can see from that link, coinpot has submitted the payment to you but this is currently in a very long queue waiting to be "confirmed" (there are over 100,000 other transactions also in this queue!)
there is not much they or you can do to speed this up - unfortunately its a consequence of the bitcoin network scaling issues - you will just have to wait, sorry!!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 06:51:33 AM
Hi,

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 10:34:59 PM
Eesh so Faucetbox died a death it seems?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
December 11, 2017, 09:28:58 PM
My balances are the same across all sites. Try hard refreshing/reloading all pages in your browser.

ive tested on another browser , there something wrong with these sites
my REF total commission is way more than the number is shown on the Coinpot

STILL SAME SITUATION
Activity: 410
Merit: 1
December 11, 2017, 06:53:57 PM
guys any of you experiencing more delays? update me please thanks

I can't get BTC out. Every tx gets stuck. I have 11 unconf txs going back over a month, totaling over a million satoshis. Nobody will answer my emails or tweets. I have switched to converting everything to LTC, which I can withdraw with no problems.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
December 11, 2017, 02:58:41 PM

Could be something to do with increased volume after the arrival of futures trading?
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 11, 2017, 09:58:47 AM

How much delay are you experiencing? Hours? Days? Weeks? My dad triggered a withdraw this morning, for now it's in pending but they've been only couple hours.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 05:26:14 AM
December 11, 2017, 05:22:56 AM
I rarely use 2fa because I fear something like that could happen, I prefer strong passwords alone.

In this case I think coinpot's admin is not required to help. The problem is that it's your responsability to keep 2fa details secure. If an admin was cooperative on bypassing it, he would cancel the intrinsic security that 2fa offers. He could also, by mistake and without knowing it, cooperate with a malevolent user that wanted to steal your account.

Usually when you first add 2fa service on a website you're asked to backup a security/secret code that would help you restore 2fa in case of format/resets, did you do it?

Thanks for the reply! When i did my 2fa it did not give me a security/secret code. just a QR code. dang... this is disappointing.
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 10, 2017, 02:53:30 PM
I rarely use 2fa because I fear something like that could happen, I prefer strong passwords alone.

In this case I think coinpot's admin is not required to help. The problem is that it's your responsability to keep 2fa details secure. If an admin was cooperative on bypassing it, he would cancel the intrinsic security that 2fa offers. He could also, by mistake and without knowing it, cooperate with a malevolent user that wanted to steal your account.

Usually when you first add 2fa service on a website you're asked to backup a security/secret code that would help you restore 2fa in case of format/resets, did you do it?
December 09, 2017, 09:33:15 AM
Hi,

I am emailing coinpot, moon bitcoin and others, but did not recieve any reply from them. It's been 3 weeks now but no reply from them.
Can anyone help me or guide me, how can I disable 2fa after loosing my cell phone?
Other websits have disabled it but only coinpot is remaining.

Regards,

im also having that issue right now. theres got to be a way to resolve this but it seems that the owners of coinpot.co are not actively reading their emails...
December 09, 2017, 09:05:56 AM
So i got an issue and if anyone can help it would be much appreciated. I enabled 2 factor authentication and used "Duo" the app to set it up on my iphone. everything was fine but one day my iphone got stuck on the apple screen and i had to do a factory reset. i was able to restore everything through the icloud BUT my coinpot's 2 factor did not appear... (must have not saved it to the cloud since i got it). i am now currently locked out of my account! i tried emailing coinpot MULTIPLE time but no reply. so i emailed all the moon faucets for assistance and mellow ads as well but still no response! I've been locked out of my account since nov 28! what can i do???
December 09, 2017, 07:10:38 AM
My balances are the same across all sites. Try hard refreshing/reloading all pages in your browser.

ive tested on another browser , there something wrong with these sites
my REF total commission is way more than the number is shown on the Coinpot
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 08, 2017, 10:52:52 PM
December 08, 2017, 12:06:40 PM
there is something wrong in calculation of earned satoshies

i have 20k satoshi in my moonbit balance but in bitfun there is 19k satoshi shown in balance . it should not be same??

and in coinpot btc balance, show 19k satoshi.  how its possible?

and there is bigger problem :
sum of my ref commissions in (moonbit + bitfun ) are bigger than 22k! but my coinpot btc balance only show 19k satoshi
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 07, 2017, 09:24:58 AM
I came here looking for a solution to my prob mining on CoinPot as it does seem to have stopped and can't figure out why.

Please define "stopped", what you mean with that?
Activity: 4
December 07, 2017, 04:54:15 AM
Moon Bitcoin and Moon Litecoin should get a solvemedia option for captcha.
I mean, Moon Dash got solvemedia, how hard can it be to implement it on the older faucets too?

I came here looking for a solution to my prob mining on CoinPot as it does seem to have stopped and can't figure out why.

As for your problem I can prob give you some suggestion

1) Check to see if you have an adblocker like adnauseum installed(gives problems with reCaptcha)
2) Using Firefix (I love Firefox) but you know. Baybe use chrome when you need to claim.
3) Watching a Youtube Video in an other tab/browser while claiming gives me problems.

Activity: 2
December 07, 2017, 02:38:18 AM
Hi,

I am emailing coinpot, moon bitcoin and others, but did not recieve any reply from them. It's been 3 weeks now but no reply from them.
Can anyone help me or guide me, how can I disable 2fa after loosing my cell phone?
Other websits have disabled it but only coinpot is remaining.

Regards,

Activity: 131
Merit: 3
December 07, 2017, 01:12:15 AM
Moon Bitcoin and Moon Litecoin should get a solvemedia option for captcha.
I mean, Moon Dash got solvemedia, how hard can it be to implement it on the older faucets too?
Jump to: