Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 130. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 307
December 15, 2017, 09:23:34 AM
I think we are living the end of the BTC faucets. For the time being, I am converting BTC to an altcoin (mostly LTC) to make withdrawals from Coinpot to exchange accounts. That at least still goes at a reasonable speed.

Hope not the end of btc faucets.

For the altcoin conversion for withdrawal, ok, it's quite a common technique adopted by most, but in the end you would like to convert them to BTC and for that you'll need an exchange.

Exchanges can't be trusted 100% and they have nowadays pretty high withdawal fees, ranging from 100k sats to as high as 500k satoshis. With price in USD of BTC raising up, they rise instead of adjusting to USD price to the low. Furthermore you may end up loosing a lot in during the altcoin conversion depending on the market price at that moment. Also, we're reading they also experience issues on withdrawal with tickets of users that stagnate for weeks or even months before they are answered or processed by the exchange's admins.

In the end, withdrawing directly BTC from coinpot, seems the less problematic way... prove me wrong.

You are not wrong... . It is just that for me it is more economic, because I send to exchanges where they are merged in my other holdings. Moreover, over the last weeks with LTC going up parabolic, I sold LTC for € and it gave me triple return. Basically for me the revenue from Coinpot just covers my transaction fees... . Which is fine.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 14, 2017, 06:40:30 PM
I think we are living the end of the BTC faucets. For the time being, I am converting BTC to an altcoin (mostly LTC) to make withdrawals from Coinpot to exchange accounts. That at least still goes at a reasonable speed.

Hope not the end of btc faucets.

For the altcoin conversion for withdrawal, ok, it's quite a common technique adopted by most, but in the end you would like to convert them to BTC and for that you'll need an exchange.

Exchanges can't be trusted 100% and they have nowadays pretty high withdawal fees, ranging from 100k sats to as high as 500k satoshis. With price in USD of BTC raising up, they rise instead of adjusting to USD price to the low. Furthermore you may end up loosing a lot in during the altcoin conversion depending on the market price at that moment. Also, we're reading they also experience issues on withdrawal with tickets of users that stagnate for weeks or even months before they are answered or processed by the exchange's admins.

In the end, withdrawing directly BTC from coinpot, seems the less problematic way... prove me wrong.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
December 14, 2017, 05:40:01 PM
Hi,

Does anyone know why this transaction from Coinpot via blocktrail.com is still unconfirmed till 2 days ?

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/e5aaa81b52a3795744a57bba1f2340eff4fc21a31f5c9a4947842f05160e9ffa

I have a notification in my Bread walled about this transaction, but the synchronisation still pending at 40 % (till 2 days)

Thanks in advance for your answer,

there is a MASSIVE backlog on the blockchain currently, and this has been the case for several days now
as you can see from that link, coinpot has submitted the payment to you but this is currently in a very long queue waiting to be "confirmed" (there are over 100,000 other transactions also in this queue!)
there is not much they or you can do to speed this up - unfortunately its a consequence of the bitcoin network scaling issues - you will just have to wait, sorry!!
btw, i am in the same boat as you - waiting for my withdrawal to eventually be confirmed!

Hi,

Thanks for your fast answer to my question :-)

Hi,

Just for feedback, I recieved the payment this morning in my wallet ... :-)

Have a nice day !!

great stuff Smiley
i got one of mine also today - just waiting on the other one from yesterday now

Glad to hear people are starting to get their coin. The delays are clearly just a sign of the times!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 06:30:07 AM
A small withdrawal went through not long ago. It was quicker than usual for the payment to process too. It took less than one hour.

what coin ? btc?

Litecoin
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
December 14, 2017, 06:14:25 AM
Hi,

Does anyone know why this transaction from Coinpot via blocktrail.com is still unconfirmed till 2 days ?

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/e5aaa81b52a3795744a57bba1f2340eff4fc21a31f5c9a4947842f05160e9ffa

I have a notification in my Bread walled about this transaction, but the synchronisation still pending at 40 % (till 2 days)

there is a MASSIVE backlog on the blockchain currently, and this has been the case for several days now
as you can see from that link, coinpot has submitted the payment to you but this is currently in a very long queue waiting to be "confirmed" (there are over 100,000 other transactions also in this queue!)
there is not much they or you can do to speed this up - unfortunately its a consequence of the bitcoin network scaling issues - you will just have to wait, sorry!!
btw, i am in the same boat as you - waiting for my withdrawal to eventually be confirmed!

Hi,

Hi,

Have a nice day !!

great stuff Smiley
i got one of mine also today - just waiting on the other one from yesterday now
Activity: 3
December 14, 2017, 05:58:37 AM
Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

Have a nice day !!
December 13, 2017, 06:54:18 PM
Reading through this thread it sounds like CoinPot is working fine but transactions are being held up further down the line.

Bear in mind people that what's happened with Bitcoin over the past few weeks is unprecedented and demand has gone from niche to mainstream.

I think we should stop hollering at CoinPot and accept that there's going to be delays in receiving your coin, certainly for the foreseeable future.

exactly this

just look at their hot wallet that they use for bitcoin withdrawals: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/1CPg9Sc4AgABkz94AukSf9o8EeNruEZYp7/transactions/out/0
you can see that 4 of their recent payments (totaling around 4 btc = $67k !!!) is stuck in the big backlog over the last 4 or 5 days
there isn't anything that coinpot can do here, they have sent these withdrawals and we will just have to wait for them to be confirmed by the network - it will likely be several more days by the looks of it!

yes, bitcoin isn't faucet/micro-earning friendly any more sadly Sad
good idea about converting your coinpot earnings to LTC or BCH and withdrawing that way - im not seeing any delays in withdrawals from those coins
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
December 13, 2017, 06:51:43 PM
Reading through this thread it sounds like CoinPot is working fine but transactions are being held up further down the line.

Bear in mind people that what's happened with Bitcoin over the past few weeks is unprecedented and demand has gone from niche to mainstream.

I think we should stop hollering at CoinPot and accept that there's going to be delays in receiving your coin, certainly for the foreseeable future.

exactly this

just look at their hot wallet that they use for bitcoin withdrawals: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/1CPg9Sc4AgABkz94AukSf9o8EeNruEZYp7/transactions/out/0
you can see that 4 of their recent payments (totaling around 4 btc = $67k !!!) is stuck in the big backlog over the last 4 or 5 days
there isn't anything that coinpot can do here, they have sent these withdrawals and we will just have to wait for them to be confirmed by the network - it will likely be several more days by the looks of it!

December 13, 2017, 06:33:30 PM

exactly this

Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
December 13, 2017, 12:14:40 PM

Activity: 270
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 11:15:40 AM
A small withdrawal went through not long ago. It was quicker than usual for the payment to process too. It took less than one hour.

what coin ? btc?
December 13, 2017, 07:41:02 AM
Activity: 157
December 13, 2017, 05:31:48 AM
I have been trying to withdraw Litecoin for a few hours now and I am not being sent the confirmation emails. I have double checked that the correct email address is being used and I have tried various amounts. I don't know what is going on.

me too. i didn't get any confirmation email for withdrawal from many hours (i tried multiple times)
December 13, 2017, 02:56:32 AM
I have been trying to withdraw Litecoin for a few hours now and I am not being sent the confirmation emails. I have double checked that the correct email address is being used and I have tried various amounts. I don't know what is going on.
December 13, 2017, 02:36:21 AM
Hoping for my fast transaction. Still not receive my btc i withdraw on coinpot 5 days ago

i hope so mine was delayed too lol
Activity: 20
December 13, 2017, 01:28:36 AM
Hoping for my fast transaction. Still not receive my btc i withdraw on coinpot 5 days ago
December 12, 2017, 07:54:26 PM
guys any of you experiencing more delays? update me please thanks

How much delay are you experiencing? Hours? Days? Weeks? My dad triggered a withdraw this morning, for now it's in pending but they've been only couple hours.

FYI, my dad received his 50k sats btc payment, he's just waiting for bitcoin network confirmations and aren't even passed 48 hours.

So guys I don't know why you're not receiving. My dad also uses coinpot's miner features during night, *maybe*, but this is my only speculation, who's actively mining thus supporting the site with a percentage of mined, gets better priority? This is just a theory not proven or guessed otherwise.

i wonder how did that hppened because many of us having delays
December 12, 2017, 07:58:39 AM

How much delay are you experiencing? Hours? Days? Weeks? My dad triggered a withdraw this morning, for now it's in pending but they've been only couple hours.

FYI, my dad received his 50k sats btc payment, he's just waiting for bitcoin network confirmations and aren't even passed 48 hours.

So guys I don't know why you're not receiving. My dad also uses coinpot's miner features during night, *maybe*, but this is my only speculation, who's actively mining thus supporting the site with a percentage of mined, gets better priority? This is just a theory not proven or guessed otherwise.

i dont think its "priority" based
just wondering whether a lot of the FUD in this thread relates to the unpredictability of the bitcoin network these days.
from my experience coinpot seem to send their payments out promptly and reliably every 24-48 hours but when there are backlogs (like now) some people dont get it confirmed in their wallet until a lot later. so they blame coinpot when really its out of their control.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 12, 2017, 07:39:26 AM

Activity: 3
December 12, 2017, 07:24:17 AM
Hi,

Hi,

Jump to: