Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 132. (Read 100694 times)

Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
December 06, 2017, 03:43:50 PM
Nope, i have just withdrawal 0.07 BTC...just that

If that's the case then you need to raise it again with the CoinPot owner. Do it in a measured way with as much technical detail as possible and it may help you to get a response.

0.07 is quite a large amount - is this just faucet payouts or have you transferred coin in?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 03:18:59 PM
My recent transaction was done. Coinpot is safe again guys!
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 06, 2017, 09:26:39 AM
To be fair, I confirm now that my NOV 30 failed withdraw, then refunded, then re-withdrawed on DEC 4, then pending, has landed successfully into my wallet on today DEC 6.

In order to solve this issue I sent a total of 2 emails, but the first was in response to the first automatic "Confirmation withdrawal email", so maybe he didn't even open it.

The second email, I sent it directly to support with all possibile information in order to facilitate and speed-up the problem detection and resolution (screenshots, links to not working tx id, receiving address, etc), in clear and synthetic technical english.

I didn't get a reply to it either, so maybe he didn't even read but he was aware of the NOV 30 issues by other means, maybe by reading this thread or other emails, and he was able to target all failed withdraws and automatic re-elaborate them, this can not be known.

--

Still, for what is worth my opinion, I'd suggest to implement some sort of support/ticket system on the site. Admitted that the admin could keep up with closing the raining tickets, it would boost the overall confidence on the service and contain the FUD that spreads when the kind of NOV 30 issues happen.
Activity: 11
December 05, 2017, 06:35:36 PM
Nope, i have just withdrawal 0.07 BTC...just that
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
December 05, 2017, 12:14:44 PM
I have made a small withdrawal and it is still in "pending". ( it is OK )

If I click on "cancelled" the famous withdrawals (0.07BTC) this message says: your withdrawal has been canceled and will not be paid.

This is due to the fact that your CoinPot account has been suspended from your terms of service or has been considered fraudulent.

If you are 100% sure you have not violated the Terms of Service and have suspended your account in error, please contact us and we will check your case.

Should I send an email to Coin pot?

Depends - have you done anything which could have caused your account to be suspended?
December 05, 2017, 11:39:32 AM
I have made a small withdrawal and it is still in "pending". ( it is OK )

If I click on "cancelled" the famous withdrawals (0.07BTC) this message says: your withdrawal has been canceled and will not be paid.

This is due to the fact that your CoinPot account has been suspended from your terms of service or has been considered fraudulent.

If you are 100% sure you have not violated the Terms of Service and have suspended your account in error, please contact us and we will check your case.

Should I send an email to Coin pot?
Activity: 28
December 05, 2017, 06:57:03 AM
Nearly enough balance to retreat hoping not to malfunction .
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 05, 2017, 06:28:06 AM
@Ratsel,
I requested the second withdrawal yesterday, for now is still in pending. If you're saying yours is cancelled and account suspended, it may be a problem.

@grahamlyons
yes but keep in mind that the service is primarly an online wallet, that in addition receives payments from faucets. If I remember correctly he said he was storing 0.07 BTC in there, of which hypothetically and possibly not a dime was derived from faucets. Cases and situations may vary a lot.

Activity: 338
Merit: 104
December 05, 2017, 12:25:52 AM

In addition: I realize that I have used terms "angry" and offensive ... but I can assure you that these days I have absolutely not wanted to joke. The words that I exchanged with my lawyer were very "decisive" for one reason in particular ..... the lack of response from the assistance for 5 days sent me on a rampage. If I have seemed (to YOUR eyes) rude, I apologize. But in my opinion what happened on CoinPot is not excusable 100%, an email to understand the situation was mandatory. We are talking about money and not candy.

im very happy that you got your withdrawal eventually - no idea why it took more than 48 hours, but its there now Smiley

however imo, i think what you have written above is a bit over the top.
lets not forget that these faucets are usually run by people in their spare time - for low/zero profits. they ask for no investment, contract or commitment from you, just that you view some ads.
they are really for "fun", so that people new to crypto/bitcoin can get their hands on a small amount and learn about how it all works.
if you are seriously talking about contacting a lawyer then i think at best you are going to end up looking a bit silly. and at worst you might end up actually wasting a lot of your own money.

just my opinion of course Smiley
December 04, 2017, 11:31:50 PM
I am very relieved that my BTCs have returned to my wallet. Even if I'm not understanding the reason for a message that appears if I pay attention to the word "cancelled". it says:

Your withdrawal has been canceled and will not be paid out.

The reason for this is because your CoinPot account has been suspended against your terms of service or has been deemed as fraudulent.

If you are 100% sure that you have not violated the terms of service and that we have suspended your account in error, then please contact us and we will look into your case.

In your opinion, can I withdraw? in a safe way?

does the same text appear to you too?

In addition: I realize that I have used terms "angry" and offensive ... but I can assure you that these days I have absolutely not wanted to joke. The words that I exchanged with my lawyer were very "decisive" for one reason in particular ..... the lack of response from the assistance for 5 days sent me on a rampage. If I have seemed (to YOUR eyes) rude, I apologize. But in my opinion what happened on CoinPot is not excusable 100%, an email to understand the situation was mandatory. We are talking about money and not candy.

(sorry for my eng , i know its not really perfect )
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 06:25:05 PM
Great to hear that! I just hope @Ratsel with receive his/hers soon. That is if he hasn't broken any rules or banned or anything. 0.07 is quite a lot.
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 04, 2017, 06:23:42 PM
Yeah, me too I confirm I got my 50k sats back into the balance. Now fingers crossed for another withdrawal  Grin

GG to admin.
Activity: 33
December 04, 2017, 06:04:19 PM
hey guys it looks like coinpot restored the funds back to my wallet.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 05:47:11 PM
It does seem that this latest wave of problems, the trackless TX ID, is due to something that happened on 30th November since everyone's saying that's when they made the problematic withdrawal.

I still think it's worth another push. Send CoinPot another email/message. But this time try to be concise about your problem. And leave insults and personal sentiments off.

And just my two cents:

- Include the date when you initiated the withdrawal

- The dates when you contacted them

- Your user ID

- TX ID [and how it's returned in error or trackless]

- How much you were withdrawing

- Your Bitcoin address

That's how I would personally contact them anyway. Feel free to add anything if I've missed something.

And to just reiterate my opinion, no matter how much you want to vent your anger with insults, it might not help in this case. It might just aggravate the situation.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
December 04, 2017, 03:16:16 PM
I would like to understand where my money is gone ........ fuck!

it's gone  Angry,i believe they will not send us even a penny of that  i do not wait for this one anymore...but i still have more 50k and i don't know how to trust them this time ,lucky me i didn't request for all my sat at once

I think we can call this the real russian lottery... withdraw or not withdraw? Will my withdraw go into a black hole or into my wallet? I can do jokes maybe because I lost """only""" 50ksats (even if worth almost 2 months of clicks), but Ratsel who lost 0.07 BTC shouldn't have great desire to joke around Sad

true that , i'm really sorry for him and i can understand how he's feel now , we just lost small amount of 50k but 0.07 is way to much i hope they do something , this is not fair  Sad

Did you all withdraw on November 30th? I think if you did then you should collectively get together to contact the admin in a measured way, setting out the exact details of what happened without insults or claims of scam.

Putting your voices together may help elicit a response...
Activity: 410
Merit: 1
December 04, 2017, 03:14:34 PM
I highly recommend ppl convert to Litecoin before withdrawing. I have a total of 10 stuck transactions in BTC right now from coinpot.
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 04, 2017, 02:32:45 PM

it's gone  Angry,i believe they will not send us even a penny of that  i do not wait for this one anymore...but i still have more 50k and i don't know how to trust them this time ,lucky me i didn't request for all my sat at once

I think we can call this the real russian lottery... withdraw or not withdraw? Will my withdraw go into a black hole or into my wallet? I can do jokes maybe because I lost """only""" 50ksats (even if worth almost 2 months of clicks), but Ratsel who lost 0.07 BTC shouldn't have great desire to joke around Sad
December 04, 2017, 11:37:08 AM
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
December 04, 2017, 11:05:59 AM
I set a withdrawal at 12.30 GMT today and it's just appeared in my wallet. All seems well with CoinPot, which is a relief.

It definitely looks to me like November 30 was a specific glitch day.
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
December 04, 2017, 09:46:27 AM
why cant you tell me the tx id?

Oh sorry, it's obviously for security and privacy, I hope you'll understand. I'll only give to site administrator when he will ask me via support email I sent him of course.

Where do you want to put it? I'll put it in myself and check if you kindly explain where to put it other than https://blockexplorer.com/ and https://blockchain.info/it where I already checked in. And you can help others if you do.

lol, all transactions are publicly visible by anyone on the blockchain.
ok sounds like you dont need my help  Roll Eyes
Jump to: