Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 133. (Read 100694 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 04, 2017, 09:05:57 AM
Just a question. Is there any hack that I can do to make a huge amount of hashrate? Like its so very complicated if I will be setting up a mining rig and so expensive. Since I have a computer shop with 10 PC with i7 Intel and video card can I use the coinpot to mine it? i Mean even I close the tabs Smiley Will continue mining once the PC or browser is on? Thanks for the answer.. Smiley

I did some reasearch myself on it weeks ago, I wanted to do a command line miner / wrapper based on the webminer. The problem is it goes through coin-hive so I asked them if they would support that kind of mining, maybe one would gain some 5-10% H/s, but they didn't give me an answer yet. Someone did something for nodejs but didn't test it. So by now it remains a good idea but not enough interesting to justify to make it official by main developers, it seems.

Of course that would be still less profitable than standard old style mining but:

1) browser mining it is quite good in performance, is WebAssembly, not crude javascript, so it has better performance than javascript.
2) one musn't go through the hassle of playing with exchanges and paying stellar withdrawal fees (eg: cryptopia has 0.002 BTC withdrawal fees, it's crazy) to do the deposit/exchange/withdraw
3) you do support the service you're using most, in this case Coinpot. the exchange rate is a bit lower than current market price, but I think it serves to compensate 2)
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 04, 2017, 08:59:29 AM
why cant you tell me the tx id?

Oh sorry, it's obviously for security and privacy, I hope you'll understand. I'll only give to site administrator when he will ask me via support email I sent him of course.

Where do you want to put it? I'll put it in myself and check if you kindly explain where to put it other than https://blockexplorer.com/ and https://blockchain.info/it where I already checked in. And you can help others if you do.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 08:51:47 AM
Just a question. Is there any hack that I can do to make a huge amount of hashrate? Like its so very complicated if I will be setting up a mining rig and so expensive. Since I have a computer shop with 10 PC with i7 Intel and video card can I use the coinpot to mine it? i Mean even I close the tabs Smiley Will continue mining once the PC or browser is on? Thanks for the answer.. Smiley

If you don't have ASICs, mining will always be unprofitable. You will end up losing more money paying for electricity (needed to keep those i7 and GPUs running) than your actual earnings will be doing so. You would need to keep the browser tab opened on every machine you plan to use for mining tho'. You can have how many computers you like mining for the same CoinPot account by using the link they give you in the "Mine [whatever]..." section of every cryptocurrency. Hope this info will be helpful to you Smiley
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
December 04, 2017, 05:34:22 AM

Mine is like:

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/[some_hash_64_characters_long]

what is the transaction id?
if you give me that i will look to see if i can see what is wrong?

There is no transaction ID. It just simply goes there.

ok what is in the link instead of [some_hash_64_characters_long] ?
that is the transaction id

Thanks for pointing me to the link with the TX ID, I didn't notice those links were clickable.

I tried all block explorers, the TX ID doesn't exist anywhere. It's made of letters, numbers and 64 chars long so the url is not malformed and in all similar to other BTC's TX IDs.

why cant you tell me the tx id?
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
December 04, 2017, 05:18:52 AM
I guess it's good news an bad judging by the comments above.

November 30 seems to be a key 'glitch' date and I feel sorry for those having problems, but others are getting paid so it looks like CoinPot is still working as it should for many.

I also sympathise with the person running it - the volume of emails they're getting must be phenomenal. But I also agree with another poster that an official topic giving updates could save the owner an awful lot of work and hassle in the long run.
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 04, 2017, 05:02:33 AM

Mine is like:

Thanks for pointing me to the link with the TX ID, I didn't notice those links were clickable.

I tried all block explorers, the TX ID doesn't exist anywhere. It's made of letters, numbers and 64 chars long so the url is not malformed and in all similar to other BTC's TX IDs.
Activity: 33
December 04, 2017, 12:47:44 AM
This is quite worrying. But I have had the opposite experience to you guys the last time I withdrew, which was a couple of days ago. It took around 10 hours. I was quite surprised because previous withdrawals took over 40 hours for me.

Just to point out, my withdrawals so far have been small ones, just over 20,000 sats. I wonder if problematic transactions have all been big ones? Like the one with 0.07 BTC?

Either way they should look into it and not keep these guys hanging.

Yes i had a successful withdrawal like a week ago.  I withdraw small amounts every 5 days. It has been small amounts like 15,000 sats. Ive only ever had trouble with this particular withdrawal that i did on Nov 30.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 11:34:53 PM
This is quite worrying. But I have had the opposite experience to you guys the last time I withdrew, which was a couple of days ago. It took around 10 hours. I was quite surprised because previous withdrawals took over 40 hours for me.

Just to point out, my withdrawals so far have been small ones, just over 20,000 sats. I wonder if problematic transactions have all been big ones? Like the one with 0.07 BTC?

Either way they should look into it and not keep these guys hanging.
December 03, 2017, 10:37:22 PM

Mine is like:

Activity: 11
December 03, 2017, 09:19:38 PM
The transaction ID does not exist in this case. clicking on the "transaction" of the CoinPot Dashboard you are transported to a "Blocktrail error 404" ... which is equivalent to "404: Missing Endpoint or Object Not Found". I made my retirement on November 30th, and I read that this day many had the exact same problem.

REPEAT: I sent an email to BlockTrail. And I enclose the email.........

(BlockTrail Team (BlockTrail Support)

Dec 1, 1:41 pm CET
 Hey A ****,
 BTC right now, I cross checked to a few other blocke xplorers as well ...
 You should contact COINPOT and ask them to help you)

the fault is clearly of CoinPot.

(sorry for my eng its not really good )
Activity: 33
December 03, 2017, 08:56:36 PM

Mine is like:

December 03, 2017, 08:06:40 PM

Mine is like:

Chad Hodler since 2013
December 03, 2017, 08:03:58 PM
i have received 2 withdrawals (bitcoin and litecoin) in the last 12 hours, it isnt a scam - just stick by the rules and you will get your money Smiley

for your info, these are the addresses that i have received my withdrawal from. as you can see by looking at the transaction history they are making payments almost every day, and to hundreds of different users...

bitcoin
https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/address/1CPg9Sc4AgABkz94AukSf9o8EeNruEZYp7/

litecoin
https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/3NjNehCTziU7APp2WB454kpBd5t2cx79j2/

I did receive my payments in the past. Nobody is yelling to the scam, yet. But some glitch happened for sure, never happened that many people at the same time didn't receive their payments (or maybe yes, some weeks ago, but I wasn't among them at the time). So we're just here in the hope that the failed payments would be re-processed, that's all.
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 03, 2017, 08:01:21 PM
I made a withdrawal request of 50k satoshi  four days ago to my main wallet. It showed successful but I'm yet to receive it. This is so disappointing

if the withdrawal is showing as Completed then it will have a blockchain transaction id - do you have that? (click on the word Completed, it should take you to the transaction)
is it bitcoin or other?

Mine is like:

And the page shows this message:

Oh Snap!
We couldn't find what you were looking for.
Why not return to the homepage and try searching from there.

https://i.imgur.com/tksN5HK.png
December 03, 2017, 07:58:53 PM
i have received 2 withdrawals (bitcoin and litecoin) in the last 12 hours, it isnt a scam - just stick by the rules and you will get your money Smiley

for your info, these are the addresses that i have received my withdrawal from. as you can see by looking at the transaction history they are making payments almost every day, and to hundreds of different users...

bitcoin
https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/address/1CPg9Sc4AgABkz94AukSf9o8EeNruEZYp7/

litecoin
https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/3NjNehCTziU7APp2WB454kpBd5t2cx79j2/
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 03, 2017, 07:52:22 PM
I might be being naive here, but it seems unlikely CoinPot would have gone scam so soon after upgrading the site to add Dash and Bitcoin Cash.

Fingers crossed it's to do with the phenomenal bitcoin trading volumes over recent days rather than anything more sinister!

I wouldn't shout to the scam, yet.

But I yell to the lack of communication and professional support section on the site. I understand that it shouldn't be easy to keep up with a service that has as many clients as from all around the world, so I can only imagine the huge volume of emails that are being sent, from the most annoying "oh heee gimme bitcoin gimmeeee" to the most legitimate with real issues as from us four in these thread; the task to differentiate from both kind alone takes hours if not days and if he does this all alone, he should seriously take into consideration to hire someone in to help.

Also, he never presented himself here with an official thread, nor has an official Facebook or Twitter page, the ones on Twitter are all fake containing referral links, hat down to the creators of them. A line to reassure the users having issues would be sufficient, mostly for cases like the one the 0.07 BTC guy above.

Now that I think of it, this lack of communication tools is unacceptable for the kind of service he's offering, that is being on online WALLET ffs, not a free stupid game or alike.
December 03, 2017, 07:47:48 PM
I made a withdrawal request of 50k satoshi  four days ago to my main wallet. It showed successful but I'm yet to receive it. This is so disappointing

if the withdrawal is showing as Completed then it will have a blockchain transaction id - do you have that? (click on the word Completed, it should take you to the transaction)
is it bitcoin or other?
Activity: 27
December 03, 2017, 07:31:02 PM
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
December 03, 2017, 07:11:14 PM
I might be being naive here, but it seems unlikely CoinPot would have gone scam so soon after upgrading the site to add Dash and Bitcoin Cash.

Fingers crossed it's to do with the phenomenal bitcoin trading volumes over recent days rather than anything more sinister!
Activity: 11
December 03, 2017, 07:21:58 AM
here I am guys! do you remember those 0.07BTC on CoinPot that I transferred to my wallet offline? ! here .... I wanted to announce that after 48 these btc obviously did not come to my WALLET !!! yeyeyeyeey !! I'm still waiting until tomorrow evening. I sent more than 10 emails to the assistance and no one answered. I will wait until tomorrow evening, if these transactions are not opened or I receive an email from the assistance, I will go to speak with my lawyer and I will open a complaint of financial fraud with the Italian police.
Jump to: