Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 134. (Read 100694 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 03, 2017, 07:03:26 AM
Hearing all this makes me slightly nervous. I was going to trigger a withdrawal this evening but may hold off now until I hear some positive reports.

So far I have never had a any problems with CoinPot, I hope it's just a glitch due to the huge volume that's being traded at present.

I 100% agree on both points.

I'm letting pass the weekend and the 48 hours of waiting as stated in the website regarding an email support request, because everyone deserves to relax and enjoy the weekend.

After that if the issue will be still unresolved and I won't have at least received an explanation on the server/connection/network or whatever glitch that occurred, I'll try with another email request. After that, I'll cease to use this service, on which I'd wasted almost 2 months to reach 50k sats BTC and presumably lost. As for now, the transactions of the address that should receive the payment are still 0 (zero) and the log says withdraw was COMPLETED on NOV 30 and the addresses match perfectly.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
December 02, 2017, 05:30:49 PM
Hearing all this makes me slightly nervous. I was going to trigger a withdrawal this evening but may hold off now until I hear some positive reports.

So far I have never had a any problems with CoinPot, I hope it's just a glitch due to the huge volume that's being traded at present.
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 02, 2017, 03:50:48 PM
Looking through this thread, most of the issues with coinpot seem to be with large transactions that are exchange related, not from faucets.
Personally, I will only use coinpot for their faucets and never for large crypto exchange. I much prefer FaucetHub for exchanges.

I have to disagree on some points.

Faucet works, okay, they are immediately credited to your coinpoint account, never had the minimal issue with that. But once you have accumulated a decent sum in your coinpot account, it comes the time you want to withdraw that sum into your wallet eventually. The latest issues reported in this discussion are related to this matter. Withdraws, either small or large, being flagged COMPLETED but blockchain not reporting the corresponding transactions. Let's hope they were some isolated issues that will be resolved soon.

The issues above are not related to exchanges in this case, since the withdraw hasn't even been recognized by the bitcoin network.
Activity: 131
Merit: 3
December 02, 2017, 02:55:54 PM
Looking through this thread, most of the issues with coinpot seem to be with large transactions that are exchange related, not from faucets.
Personally, I will only use coinpot for their faucets and never for large crypto exchange. I much prefer FaucetHub for exchanges.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 10:31:33 AM
thank you very much StelioKontos, I hope that at least you will receive some news from CoinPot Assistence, but I doubt this will happen. From what I read on the web no one has ever received an answer. (and this is very worrying, as well as making me lose hope).
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 02, 2017, 09:31:24 AM
My withdrawal was more than 2 days ago and its says its "completed" but there is no blockchain trail for it Sad

Well, I just went to check now because I never do usually because the service never failed me so far and I can confirm that I also have the transaction marked as COMPLETED but in the blockchain explorer there are 0 transactions on the receiving address.

I just sent an email to the support, I hope they will look into the issue than, since it seems we are not few affected by that. Especially the Ratsel guy and his 0.06 BTC that is a considerable sum.

I trust the issue will be resolved, I'll let you know as soon it happens.
December 02, 2017, 08:48:05 AM
This is embarrassing! And inconceivable! ....
So, if I do not say a bullshit, the Terms and Conditions of use of COINPOT do not refer in any way to a failed transaction, do not refer to capital losses, do not refer to our money. THEREFORE: COINPOT is the direct responsible for a possible loss, when they do not respond to the email of assistance that consequently can be prosecuted as financial fraud, default, mass fraud ... (words of my lawyer).

I am happy for you that you have deposited small digits.
I'm curious to know how to recover my fucking money.

The assistance of Blocktrail has not given me answers except that in the blockchain there are no transactions with the addresses of my 2 wallets (thank you very much but I could understand it by myself)

While COINPOT assistance is not intended to respond to any email support ... so, in my opinion, they do not want to solve the problems of transactions that affect their platform.

The DELAY in validating a transaction I can understand it. But I can not accept in any way the failure to reply via e-mail when a transaction is not even displayed in Blockchain but at the same time "COMPLETED" in the CoinPot dashboard.

100% (after my experience) I do not recommend this wallet online, use it only for faucets
Activity: 33
December 02, 2017, 08:02:01 AM
My withdrawal was more than 2 days ago and its says its "completed" but there is no blockchain trail for it Sad
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
December 02, 2017, 07:28:06 AM
I'm experiencing an "higher than usual" delay at receiving 0.0005 BTC too.

I mean, it's not 48 hours yet since receiving the withdrawal confirmation email, rather ~40 hours, so I wouldn't worry too much.

I can understand some of delay dued to these days BTC attention and price rise, but I think it will be that way from now on so we and admins must get used to it.
It's strange. I received my BTC payout tonight, only after ~ 24 hours since I clicked link on withdrawal confirmation email.
Chad Hodler since 2013
December 02, 2017, 05:46:53 AM
I'm experiencing an "higher than usual" delay at receiving 0.0005 BTC too.

I mean, it's not 48 hours yet since receiving the withdrawal confirmation email, rather ~40 hours, so I wouldn't worry too much.

I can understand some of delay dued to these days BTC attention and price rise, but I think it will be that way from now on so we and admins must get used to it.
Activity: 33
December 01, 2017, 09:50:20 PM
I have do 2 withdrawal , 0.06 btc... and i see in my Coinpot dashboard its complete . but i have not recive my btc. and if i looking in Blocktrail i have 0 transfer. (sorry for my eng its really not really good, im want understeand what happen ) can someone help me?

I have the same issue. I hope it gets fixed.
December 01, 2017, 09:43:38 PM
I have do 2 withdrawal , 0.06 btc... and i see in my Coinpot dashboard its complete . but i have not recive my btc. and if i looking in Blocktrail i have 0 transfer. (sorry for my eng its really not really good, im want understeand what happen ) can someone help me?
Activity: 9
December 01, 2017, 08:50:49 PM
So far i had several payments from dogecoin, litecoin and btc/satoshi. No problems with payment whatsoever. Great sites curious how it will be with the dash. haven't found a cash faucet so far.
Activity: 3
December 01, 2017, 08:12:58 PM
Pengoy, did you mean to say that you tried to withdrawal BTC and then cancelled the order, but they did not refund the 1000sat fee?

I paid the highest transaction fee, a month ago, using my particular wallet vendor, to make a transfer and it took many hours. The first attempt was not confirmed at all and I cancelled it. The second one I had to re-broadcast and then it took after ~3 hours. coinpot is probably running super low transaction speeds because of the cost involved.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 04:08:13 PM
why they deducted us btc for cncelled offers? anyone has problems the same with mine?
Activity: 131
Merit: 3
November 29, 2017, 12:10:08 PM
I finally got my LTC and DASH withdrawals after 40 hours, I saw an older post in this thread that stated 40 hour payment as well, so I guess longer pendings might be expected from now on.
Still a trustworthy microwallet though, long live CoinPot  Grin
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
November 29, 2017, 10:12:09 AM
Perhaps the delays have something to do with the volume of coin being traded globally over recent days? It's been a remarkable time for cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 2
November 29, 2017, 06:14:31 AM
I'm also experiencing this problem but mine have pending beside it. I always recieve my withdrawal request every morning (GMT +8) but this time its stuck on pending and its more than 48hrs already does coinpot have delay in their transaction or its just me?

Update on my withdrawal its already recieving

http://blockchain.info/tx/dcde4ed879315882ec01bcc022ec7f4180c5b193e7c9f41f66dea090ca3f7a78

Wallet Address: 36Ga1RZdni5APK34aHwChj6LEUjWXZx9XE

Activity: 2
November 28, 2017, 10:05:59 PM
I'm also experiencing this problem but mine have pending beside it. I always recieve my withdrawal request every morning (GMT +8) but this time its stuck on pending and its more than 48hrs already does coinpot have delay in their transaction or its just me?
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
November 28, 2017, 07:59:35 PM
2 withdrawals pending over 30 hours, one for LTC the other for DASH.
I have no doubt that I will be paid, but I always got paid within 16-20 hours before, so they have definitely gotten slower with payments.
you probably just got unlucky timing on their payment cycle this time Smiley
Jump to: