Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 74. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
confirm mooncash and moondash error
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Looks like Bitfun, Moondash, and Mooncash aren't working for me right now... Anyone else having issues?
bonusbitcoin is also not working
yes i have same problem sadly i would now collect may daily claim XD
Hope they fixing the problems fast XD

regards

Bitfun and bonusbitcoin are OK again. But Moondash, and Mooncash are not working at all  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
Looks like Bitfun, Moondash, and Mooncash aren't working for me right now... Anyone else having issues?
yes i have same problem sadly i would now collect may daily claim XD
Hope they fixing the problems fast XD

regards
Activity: 15
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★

Me too, been like it for most of the day. Had problems with Moonbit earlier in the week.
Activity: 62

same here

seems they had maintenance last night and everything is f*cked this morning.
Activity: 282

same here
Activity: 32
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
I noticed that browser Mining has been removed from Moon Bitcoin. It's probably because that CoinHive service doesn't works anymore. I didn't used browser mining, so I'm not going to miss this feature. But I see browser mining is still available on Coinpot website.

Lucky you. I haven't been able to claim for around 24 hours now.

Seems fine here. Unfortunately there's zero compensation whatsoever if your daily bonus has reset to 0%
Now I'm getting this error:
Error 524 Ray ID: 4d1c09365f23b4de • 2019-05-04 17:02:59 UTC
A timeout occurred
In recent days it's difficult to use Moonbitcoin, it's down very often or sometimes it loads very slow. Luckily I didn't lost my loaylaty bonus, but probably many users weren't able to claim in 24 hours and lost it. I also see decrease of referral commission that I'm getting.

Something is definitely wrong, my faucet claims have been stuck at 56 all morning. Although I can claim I see no increase in faucet claims, but still get tokens.
legendary
Slava Ukraini!

Seems fine here. Unfortunately there's zero compensation whatsoever if your daily bonus has reset to 0%
Now I'm getting this error:
Error 524 Ray ID: 4d1c09365f23b4de • 2019-05-04 17:02:59 UTC
A timeout occurred
In recent days it's difficult to use Moonbitcoin, it's down very often or sometimes it loads very slow. Luckily I didn't lost my loaylaty bonus, but probably many users weren't able to claim in 24 hours and lost it. I also see decrease of referral commission that I'm getting.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

★★ freecoyn.com ★★
not for me claimed this morning just fine, here's proof

not for me claimed this morning just fine, here's proof https://imgur.com/MxIoz8V
copper member
Activity: 47
the same right now
Chad Hodler since 2013
"The service is unavailable." for the last hour or so
In recent hours I can't make claim from Moonbitcoin, I get ''Sorry, something very bad has happened - please try again later'' error. Other Moon faucets works fineDoes anyone else having same issue right now?

same here and I've passed the 24hours already, not being able to claim
I was able to make claim few hours ago, but now Moon Bitcoin don't work again.

moonbitcoin has been up and down all morning, I claimed once then it wouldn't load again 20 min. later
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
In recent hours I can't make claim from Moonbitcoin, I get ''Sorry, something very bad has happened - please try again later'' error. Other Moon faucets works fineDoes anyone else having same issue right now?

I was able to make claim few hours ago, but now Moon Bitcoin don't work again.
Chad Hodler since 2013

★★ freecoyn.com ★★
I suggest switiching to the Brave browser. It blocks all ads on the moon faucets and you can claim without all the popup/redirect bulls*ht. Makes claiming a whole lot faster.
The only problem with doing this is that eventually the site will no longer be able to support itself financially and close.
Well, if they keep on doing that "redirect after click" leading to 2X advertisement impressions, they should close that faucet.
It's annoying and unintentionally fraudulent for both clients and advertisers (two ad views/set per claim and especially, forced ad clicks).

Users doesn't have a choice but to find a way to bypass it.

I agree, but they have to pull in revenue somehow and they are giving away free crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: