Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 75. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

Well, if they keep on doing that "redirect after click" leading to 2X advertisement impressions, they should close that faucet.
It's annoying and unintentionally fraudulent for both clients and advertisers (two ad views/set per claim and especially, forced ad clicks).

Users doesn't have a choice but to find a way to bypass it.

If they dont ban users for using adblockers, I'm all for it.

I agree the 3x redirect each claim is annoying af.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 6080
Self-proclaimed Genius
I suggest switiching to the Brave browser. It blocks all ads on the moon faucets and you can claim without all the popup/redirect bulls*ht. Makes claiming a whole lot faster.
The only problem with doing this is that eventually the site will no longer be able to support itself financially and close.
Well, if they keep on doing that "redirect after click" leading to 2X advertisement impressions, they should close that faucet.
It's annoying and unintentionally fraudulent for both clients and advertisers (two ad views/set per claim and especially, forced ad clicks).

Users doesn't have a choice but to find a way to bypass it.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
I love all the moon sites and being using for months, but lately they are a bit of a pain to be used, they continue to popup other webistes when you click and it's got almost impossibile to use them especially from mobile. It's only me or what?

I suggest switiching to the Brave browser. It blocks all ads on the moon faucets and you can claim without all the popup/redirect bulls*ht. Makes claiming a whole lot faster.

The only problem with doing this is that eventually the site will no longer be able to support itself financially and close.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
In recent hours I can't make claim from Moonbitcoin, I get ''Sorry, something very bad has happened - please try again later'' error. Other Moon faucets works fineDoes anyone else having same issue right now?
yes i have the same problem and sometimes it went with "the service is unavailable"  and other faucets are working fine
lets hope it will back to normal very soon  and keeping the bonus intact
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
In recent hours I can't make claim from Moonbitcoin, I get ''Sorry, something very bad has happened - please try again later'' error. Other Moon faucets works fineDoes anyone else having same issue right now?
The redirect happens up to 3 times each time you try to claim, but the worst ones are the Mellowads :/
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
I love all the moon sites and being using for months, but lately they are a bit of a pain to be used, they continue to popup other webistes when you click and it's got almost impossibile to use them especially from mobile. It's only me or what?
I have same experience, there are many popup and redirection ads on Moon faucets now. On mobile I always get redirected to various websites beforebmaking faucet claim and it's very annoying.
Activity: 62

Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Hello there,

Yesterday I had a problem with the multiplier: I lost my 133 last rolls (at least because I can't go back further through my history), that's a 100 % house edge, which is quite a lot. :-)
It solved itself a few hours later but this morning, here it is again: if I bet low and I get high I lose, if I bet low and I get low, I lose too.
I've lost hundreds of tokens because of this, have some of you guys encountered this problem too ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
have been the moon* hourly payouts been reduced? I do claim 2-3 times per day and it looks like it's way slower than before lately to accumulate coins.

Bonus Bitcoin reduced the payout to 36 Sat now. The others i dont know but i guess yes.

the price of crypto has been in the green lately, so there more inclined to give less when the price is high.

Try being in a bottom tier country. Payout is 6 satoshi for bonusbitcoin. Moonbit and bitfun I can claim for zero satoshi after 5 minutes. Get the tokens still.

I'm living in the third-world at one of most terrorist countries whose name is everyday in the world danger news, That's right shitty country IRAN.
But I don't have problem with CoinPot sites like bonusbitcoin, Moonbit and... except our-side government censoring that cause problems in loading specially when any CoinPot ads are locally censored like "localbitcoins.com" ads.
I always receive average from bonusbitcoin and I think your problem is from somewhere else.
CoinPot not sanctioned or limited any country at all, If they want to this, then believe it my shity country is in all must sanctioned lists.
Sorry if my English is not good enough.
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
Try being in a bottom tier country. Payout is 6 satoshi for bonusbitcoin. Moonbit and bitfun I can claim for zero satoshi after 5 minutes. Get the tokens still.
Country based payments sucks and it's discrimination of people from poor countries. I'm not living in a third world country, but I can only dream about average 36 Satoshi reward on BonusBitcoin, I can get only 15-20 Satoshi and 2 Satoshi every 5 minutes on Moon Bitcoin.
Coinpot faucets always had payments based on your location and I don't they are going to change this thing.
Activity: 62
have been the moon* hourly payouts been reduced? I do claim 2-3 times per day and it looks like it's way slower than before lately to accumulate coins.

Bonus Bitcoin reduced the payout to 36 Sat now. The others i dont know but i guess yes.

the price of crypto has been in the green lately, so there more inclined to give less when the price is high.

6 sats WTF? Do you have "Always receive the average claim amount" box checked in your claim settings on bonusbitcoin?
Activity: 37

probably your click failed and you didn't notice... happened to me couple of times and I almost missed the 24h bonus, had something like 24h 30m on the next timer when I checked

I checked on both the unofficial app and the browser, timer was reset to zero so it couldn't be a failed claim. Happened quite a number of times before this.

Today it went to 72 hours even when I made my clicks last night. Thankfully the daily bonus didn't reset to zero but still scared me a little.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
You guys noticed something strange with the timers? Today I made my clicks at 10am on the Moon faucets and at 12am the next day, they showed I didn't click for 22 hours already.

probably your click failed and you didn't notice... happened to me couple of times and I almost missed the 24h bonus, had something like 24h 30m on the next timer when I checked
Activity: 3
i have 0.00147386 BTC core so i can withdraw. I tried it and it was also confirmed by coinpot but i cant see anything on my blockchain wallet.
support dont anwer, what can i do.

Did you click the security confirmation link that would have been emailed to you?

yes I have
is there no other way to transfer your credit to a wallet. it can not be that the support does not answer. that is more than annoying. all the work for nothing?
You guys noticed something strange with the timers? Today I made my clicks at 10am on the Moon faucets and at 12am the next day, they showed I didn't click for 22 hours already.
Activity: 282
i have 0.00147386 BTC core so i can withdraw. I tried it and it was also confirmed by coinpot but i cant see anything on my blockchain wallet.

When did you withdraw? Withdraws usually take one ore two days until they reach my wallet.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★

Did you click the security confirmation link that would have been emailed to you?
Pages:
Jump to: