Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 76. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
i have 0.00147386 BTC core so i can withdraw. I tried it and it was also confirmed by coinpot but i cant see anything on my blockchain wallet.
support dont anwer, what can i do.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
hi guys
i have a problem on coinpot. i collect coins to my coinpot account about 10 times a day, sometimes more.
if i would withdraw it to my btc wallet like Xapo or blockchain it never arrived on it. whats the problem?
can anybody help me out? 
Can you clarify your question? Did you already tried withdraw your BTC from Coinpot and coins didn't arrived to your wallet? What is your withdrawal status on Coinpot website?
Activity: 3
hi guys
i have a problem on coinpot. i collect coins to my coinpot account about 10 times a day, sometimes more.
if i would withdraw it to my btc wallet like Xapo or blockchain it never arrived on it. whats the problem?
can anybody help me out? 
Activity: 62
have been the moon* hourly payouts been reduced? I do claim 2-3 times per day and it looks like it's way slower than before lately to accumulate coins.

Bonus Bitcoin reduced the payout to 36 Sat now. The others i dont know but i guess yes.

the price of crypto has been in the green lately, so there more inclined to give less when the price is high.
Activity: 282
have been the moon* hourly payouts been reduced? I do claim 2-3 times per day and it looks like it's way slower than before lately to accumulate coins.

Bonus Bitcoin reduced the payout to 36 Sat now. The others i dont know but i guess yes.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Activity: 40
I received my BCH, but still have not received LTC.
Activity: 17
Is everyone the same here? After maintenance, do you need to click on authorize email for logging in to your account?

Nope, I could login as usual. Did you enable the email code verification?

No, I didn't enable the email code verification.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
Is everyone the same here? After maintenance, do you need to click on authorize email for logging in to your account?

Nope, I could login as usual. Did you enable the email code verification?

didn't happen for me. i'm always logged in and nothing changed.
Activity: 14
so how you can get so many stars? are the Challenges reusable multyple times in one day?

sorry for my english)
After the maintenance, I can't login to my coinpot account. It asked to click on the authorization email sent to the email account. However, the email account is no long in use anymore. How can I login?

If you no longer have access to the email address you used to sign up with coinpot, then your probably f*cked. Coinpot is useless when it come to helping there faucet users. I don't think one person on this forum has got a response from them.
After the maintenance, I can't login to my coinpot account. It asked to click on the authorization email sent to the email account. However, the email account is no long in use anymore. How can I login?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
Omg, my loyalty bonus got reset! Sad
are you sure you not lost em even before the main trance?
be course i was at 49 hours at all moonfaucets and i sstill have my bonuses

regards

yup, I claimed all of them before the maintenance was scheduled.
i didnt received funds from 18 feb!

We have received a request to withdraw 0.02577909 ltc from your CoinPot account to LKuuyuk9wGYd8XWHfZw3JPNtv4yqxGK6NW.
To confirm this withdrawal please click on the following confirmation link...

funds still not come
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
hi! i did not receive funds from my 2 withdraw requests, dogecoin and litecoin address from moon faucets dont link! support not answer!

most likely this project has become fraud  Sad

I don't think so. Try again.

All faucets up-and-running and loading quickly, loyalty bonuses are intact.

bonuses and faucets are nothing if you can't receive funds.

i havent received my most recent withdrawal from yesterday either ...yet
but these faucets have been around for nearly 5 years and always paid so far, give them up to 48 hrs since you reqiuested it Smiley
hi! i did not receive funds from my 2 withdraw requests, dogecoin and litecoin address from moon faucets dont link! support not answer!

bonuses and faucets are nothing if you can't receive funds.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
Omg, my loyalty bonus got reset! Sad
are you sure you not lost em even before the main trance?
be course i was at 49 hours at all moonfaucets and i sstill have my bonuses

regards
Pages:
Jump to: