Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Exodus Wallet | Multi-Currency | Built-in Exchange - page 12. (Read 28281 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I'm using the Exodus Eden release. So far I didn't have any issues, but I haven't tested all of the additional altxoins. U can also restore your backup of your old Exodus wallet
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
Has anyone actually tried out the Eden release?

I would definitely want to have my ICO tokens on Exodus as well because then i would be able to track it fairly easily along with my other investments. Otherwise, it's a hassle to monitor them on different wallets and try to keep track of them all.

Semes like that it is software provided 'as-is', no support.

If others have no major issues using Eden then i might as well try it out, because i trust Exodus even if they don't provide support.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hey
so ive been using exodus wallet for a week or two now and i have loved it until this morning when i saw BTC missing from my wallet.   For the past few days, my wallet kept showing a broadcasting message when i tried sending payments to Bitrex (about .05- $250 BTC); saying i needed to contact customer support.  

After speaking with customer support, they told me to uninstall the wallet and reinstall it and back it up with the phrases they give you.   After backing up my wallet successfully, there is about .05 BTC missing which was the amount i tried sending to Bittrex.  

I have been in contact with the same fellow who told me to uninstall the wallet but he keeps telling me there is no way it could disappear

One minute i had .2016084 BTC ($~910), now i have .14763511 BTC (~$640).   I keep all my investments logged (VERY CAREFULLY) on Blockfolio and have not moved anything in days so it cannot be because of synchronization errors.  

I did some research myself and saw that other users also had the same problem; and coincidently their broadcast error occurred when they attempted to deposit to bittrex.   I quoted their thread here too so you guys can check it out and see if it confuses you like it did for me.  

Please let me know if you guys have any advice on how to approach this because they think im making this up when i know im not!!!

Hi,

On 1 july I made 2 deposits ( 2 x 0.07 BTC )  
from my Excodus Wallet 1.27.3 to Bittrex

I got a message something like "Broadcast error"
I tried it again and the same message showed up.

The BTC did not arrived and is not visable in the transactionhistory, but the amount of 0.14 is missing from my Exodus wallet.
I tried to scan the blockchain, but nothing happened. On the arrival-adres not visable  in "pending deposit"

How can I solve this

Even looking here https://blockchain.info/address/1GGvfjRFfecaudVNoP8fYTcxqoUGb2r5iB the numbers are not adding up. Also, there seems to be records deleted of exchanges i did through the wallet itself. Please read the whole thread and message me if you have any advice.... i know its not a synchronization error or from updating my funds to their true amount because i had .02 BTC there.... i just started using the wallet 3 days ago so i have transactions that add up from other sites where i send coins. 
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
I forgot posting the changelogs for the last released version (1.33.1), you can see everything here: https://www.exodus.io/releases/ (QTUM and BAT are added now)

I would like to import my exodus wallet to MEW wallet with .json file and not with private key.
Pls let me know.

Thanks!

I confirmed with the team, Its not possible to export in .json sadly.

Thanks anyway!
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
I forgot posting the changelogs for the last released version (1.33.1), you can see everything here: https://www.exodus.io/releases/ (QTUM and BAT are added now)

I would like to import my exodus wallet to MEW wallet with .json file and not with private key.
Pls let me know.

Thanks!

I confirmed with the team, Its not possible to export in .json sadly.
legendary
Is there a way I can save a .json file of my exodus wallet like there is on regular MEW wallet??

To import it somewhere else? I believe it's not possible because the wallet doesn't contain the details for Ethereum only, the only thing you can export is the private key. I will confirm this with the team and keep you updated.

Pls let me know.

Thanks!
staff
Is there a way I can save a .json file of my exodus wallet like there is on regular MEW wallet??

To import it somewhere else? I believe it's not possible because the wallet doesn't contain the details for Ethereum only, the only thing you can export is the private key. I will confirm this with the team and keep you updated.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
Interested to know whether anyone knows what exact ERC20 tokens will be available for storage on the new Eden? I couldn't find any of this information myself
Check them out here: http://woobull.com/exodus-wallet-roadmap-a-list-of-upcoming-asset-support/
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Did you guys see a new, advanced, version of Exodus? https://www.exodus.io/eden/

But I don't get why they made it public if it's still in a early stage, with no support in case something goes wrong  Huh

Interested to know whether anyone knows what exact ERC20 tokens will be available for storage on the new Eden? I couldn't find any of this information myself, i'm looking to purchase some QRL(quantum resistant ledger) which is currently on the ethereum network as a token. Would definitely love to start using Exodus for it instead of having to go to myetherwallet which has a worse interface.

The no support policy from Exodus also seems a bit daunting, tbh. I'm not sure if i would go with it, community support only doesn't seem nice at all. Exodus's support is extremely responsive and is one of their main selling points, without it i'm not so sure about using it.
staff
Has anyone tried eden and is using it on regular basis?? ( https://www.exodus.io/eden/ )
I saw a Youtube video that this version is only for people who can risk their investment as the eden is still not finished and supports will not help if any glitches happen, is it true?

Please check my post above. If you are not in need of the features that Eden provide this fast, Its better to not use it yet because It's the test wallet and yes It's risky but I doubt your funds will be lost permanently (not sure) as everything is derived from the seed, you can always recover them.
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
Has anyone tried eden and is using it on regular basis?? ( https://www.exodus.io/eden/ )
I saw a Youtube video that this version is only for people who can risk their investment as the eden is still not finished and supports will not help if any glitches happen, is it true?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Guys i have a doubt. Can I use the ethereum address of exodus for receiving tokens that I receive from bounty campaigns? I signed up and searched for options to receive the tokens in the exodus wallet. But couldnt see any? Can somebody here can clarify my doubt regarding this? Its  urgent and thanks.

Only the exodus eden supports it.

However if you just want to use the conventional exodus wallet, it should work too. It's just that you can't send it directly on the exodus UI but rather have to go and import that private key into another wallet accepting ERC20 tokens such as myetherwallet.

Keep in mind eden may be bugged or whatnot so use with caution.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Guys i have a doubt. Can I use the ethereum address of exodus for receiving tokens that I receive from bounty campaigns? I signed up and searched for options to receive the tokens in the exodus wallet. But couldnt see any? Can somebody here can clarify my doubt regarding this? Its  urgent and thanks.
AFAIK you can only see and send tokens that are current supported by Exodus/Eden. So, if there is an ERC20 token that isn't supported, you won't be able to manage them.

If you want to store a token that isn't supported by any of them, you should use another wallet that lets you freely "register" any tokens you want. In this case, I recommend you to try MyEtherWallet.

Current tokens supported by Eden (the advanced version of Exodus with more coins) can be seen in the screenshot found at their website[1].

[1] https://www.exodus.io/eden/
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
staff
The dynamic fees may come in the future as I stated above. So, I got a clarification regarding 'Eden' and 'Exodus'. Basically, none of the wallets development will be dropped. 'Eden' is more like for people who want to test the software before it's out, Its more like Beta/Alpha/RC testing while the Exodus is the no-buggy functional release so in order words, anything you see in Eden, will come to Exodus eventually.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
I'm somewhat of a doge fan though and is quite disappointed to see that dogecoins have never made it to Exodus. Sort of half expected dogecoins to be finally included in this update but upon seeing the screenshot, apparently not.
I'm sorry mate but I don't think you'll see Doge (again) on Exodus for a while: https://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/6mrnkw/exodus_removing_dogecoin/

It was one of the first tokens they had, but as you can see they removed it.

This really sucks... Never knew this before today.

Based on the comments on reddit there seems like very little hope for dogecoin to be incorporated into exodus again, unless the dev team becomes extremely active again and tries to make amends for the previous absence.

Anyways, still will continue using Exodus. Updates are looking better and better. Customer support is much better than most other wallet services, and the CEO is really supportive as well and can always be reached on reddit.

i understand they want the wallet to be simple
but i could save $5 right now converting .12 btc to dash, transferring to an exchange, converting back to btc, sending to jaxx wallet and sending to my destination
rather than sending the btc from exodus right now
we dont need high priority transfers all the time
could easily make a speed setting and eliminate low end fees that have issues and not offer it in the settings

Agreed. A fee slider would make this work.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
I'm somewhat of a doge fan though and is quite disappointed to see that dogecoins have never made it to Exodus. Sort of half expected dogecoins to be finally included in this update but upon seeing the screenshot, apparently not.
I'm sorry mate but I don't think you'll see Doge (again) on Exodus for a while: https://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/6mrnkw/exodus_removing_dogecoin/

It was one of the first tokens they had, but as you can see they removed it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 531
but i could save $5 right now converting .12 btc to dash, transferring to an exchange, converting back to btc, sending to jaxx wallet and sending to my destination
could easily make a speed setting and eliminate low end fees that have issues and not offer it in the settings

I'm not using exodus for bitcoin currently, i only hold ethereum and litecoin with it. However i have seen in the past when transaction fees were high but not as high as right now the fees that exodus require you pay is like at least 2-3x the market value for fees.

I would definitely like to see something like electrum, user chooses how much fees they want to pay. If you are really desperate because you have many inputs and you watn to pay lower fes, just import your recovery seed into electrum and send from there.

Did you guys see a new, advanced, version of Exodus? https://www.exodus.io/eden/

But I don't get why they made it public if it's still in a early stage, with no support in case something goes wrong  Huh

Well, it's your choice. But the update looks interesting. I might try it out today.
Activity: 162
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: