Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Exodus Wallet | Multi-Currency | Built-in Exchange - page 8. (Read 28281 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
1.37.2 and 1.38.0 has been released today. No new coins added but there are a lot of improvements and bugfixes, full changelog here. The bug of rescanning should be fixed now so I suggest everyone to upgrade, If the problem persists, please contact the support at [email protected]

just upgraded to 1.38.0 and the problem still here , I'm not sure what I can do with that since the last time the problem was solved by just waiting more hours without doing anything else

gonna contact the support one more time , but I guess I won't use the wallet again cause it's too much hustle for me with these bugs every few days
I suggest you again to tray with a different internet connection, maybe that could help you to solve the issue, if I were you I'd give it a try, don't you think?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
1.37.2 and 1.38.0 has been released today. No new coins added but there are a lot of improvements and bugfixes, full changelog here. The bug of rescanning should be fixed now so I suggest everyone to upgrade, If the problem persists, please contact the support at [email protected]

just upgraded to 1.38.0 and the problem still here , I'm not sure what I can do with that since the last time the problem was solved by just waiting more hours without doing anything else

gonna contact the support one more time , but I guess I won't use the wallet again cause it's too much hustle for me with these bugs every few days
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
legendary
guess who's back
That's actually the first time I hear such a problem, anyway in a few hours they're gonna release a new version, in the meantime did you try with another internet connection as they suggested you?

No I didn't cause I haven't left the house today also I don't have moblie internet , but tried to restart the router many times cause they suggested that and still facing the same issue
I guess better wait till tomorrow , I thought the release they made 1.37.2 was supposed to solve it so hopefully they are working on fixing this
legendary
That's actually the first time I hear such a problem, anyway in a few hours they're gonna release a new version, in the meantime did you try with another internet connection as they suggested you?
legendary
guess who's back
ehh I still suffer bugs using exodus , now can't send bitcoins and when I try to rescan the blockchain I get an error message
a couple of days this happened with me and it got fixed like after 2 hours without doing anything , now been trying to send for like 4 hours and still getting the same message

I upgraded the wallet but still having the same thing , support saying that I need to get another connection but still having the same
tried to rescan the litecoin blockchain and it was successful , so the problem only exists with bitcoin for me

anyone having the same issue today ?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
The support email is: [email protected] as they told you or you can contact them through slack. You will only need to provide the version you're using and the error message, anything else in this case is irrelevant. I forwarded your question to the team but feel free to contact them too, they may answer faster.

thanks a lot Omega the problem was solved , it seems that some bugs happening with the new version
my problem was that my balance was showing more than what I actually have , cause I had received a transaction 4 days ago and the new version of the wallet showed it two times

the problem got solved by refreshing the wallet , I didn't know that there is a refresh option when you hover the mouse over the currency  symbol  Grin
so if you face the same problem here is the solution 

Had the very same problem...thank for this info  Smiley
legendary
guess who's back
The support email is: [email protected] as they told you or you can contact them through slack. You will only need to provide the version you're using and the error message, anything else in this case is irrelevant. I forwarded your question to the team but feel free to contact them too, they may answer faster.

thanks a lot Omega the problem was solved , it seems that some bugs happening with the new version
my problem was that my balance was showing more than what I actually have , cause I had received a transaction 4 days ago and the new version of the wallet showed it two times

the problem got solved by refreshing the wallet , I didn't know that there is a refresh option when you hover the mouse over the currency  symbol  Grin
so if you face the same problem here is the solution 
staff
legendary
guess who's back
I have exodus 1.37.1 and I have used exodus few times before their last upgrade , now I'm trying to send some bitcoins from my exodus wallet and I'm getting an error message saying ( Transaction error : Broadcast transaction error . if this persists , please contact [email protected] )

any idea on this ?? also how can I contact their support , I mean how can they know what wallet I'm using or in other words what should I tell them so they can know what my wallet is ?? the receive address is enough for that ??

please share with me if you were able to do a transaction in the last 30 minutes or so using exodus , cause this may be a general problem at the moment
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I received some tokens in my ethereum address on exodus. How do I move them to exchanges? I see nothing on exodus platform. I can see them on etherscan.

If the token is available in Exodus then you should be able to see it otherwise you can't. You will have to export the private keys from the Ethereum wallet and import them somewhere else (It should work with Myetherwallet.com).

Thanks for the support.  Smiley
staff
I received some tokens in my ethereum address on exodus. How do I move them to exchanges? I see nothing on exodus platform. I can see them on etherscan.

If the token is available in Exodus then you should be able to see it otherwise you can't. You will have to export the private keys from the Ethereum wallet and import them somewhere else (It should work with Myetherwallet.com).
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
staff
The wallet had two updates in 26th and 27th October. You can now send/receive and also exchange (for any other asset) district0x and FunFair. Other minor changes and bugfixes can be found here: https://www.exodus.io/releases/
legendary
Apologies for the random statement but Exodus team. Are you serious with your network fees? Please explain to me this ridicule setting.
Until this is rectified I'm moving wallets.
If you check on their website it's clearly explained why the fees are quite high, and to avoid this problem you can download Eden, which allows you to choose the fees.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Apologies for the random statement but Exodus team. Are you serious with your network fees? Please explain to me this ridicule setting.
Until this is rectified I'm moving wallets.

staff
The co founder confirmed that you didn't lose any funds and that you should contact them immediately through: [email protected]
staff
Did I just lose close to $40K in cryptocurrency as a result of an upgrade?   Sad Sad Sad Sad

Downloaded the upgrade (from the Exodus official site), ran the install, got the "Install complete, you can run the upgraded version from the shortcut on your desktop" message, tried running it.....NOTHING.  The program does NOT come up.  Tried waiting, re-running multiple times.....the app is not coming up.  I have a VERY, VERY bad feeling.   Undecided  The thin is, I can see the Exodus process in task manager...but the app is not running on my computer.  If I completely uninstalled and re-installed, would that be the next thing to try?  Kind of desperate at this point, that is a lot of money.  (To me.)

Any word of advise would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

I'm going to assume that you do have the seed. If yes, there is nothing to be afraid of. The FAQ clearly state that installing a new version and overwriting an old version is safe as Exodus keeps your blockchain assets in a separate location. The issue might be on the update itself so maybe downgrading will help. Still, I suggest not doing anything for now, I forwarded your question to the Co founder, I will let you know once I get a reply.
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
Did I just lose close to $40K in cryptocurrency as a result of an upgrade?   Sad Sad Sad Sad

Downloaded the upgrade (from the Exodus official site), ran the install, got the "Install complete, you can run the upgraded version from the shortcut on your desktop" message, tried running it.....NOTHING.  The program does NOT come up.  Tried waiting, re-running multiple times.....the app is not coming up.  I have a VERY, VERY bad feeling.   Undecided  The thin is, I can see the Exodus process in task manager...but the app is not running on my computer.  If I completely uninstalled and re-installed, would that be the next thing to try?  Kind of desperate at this point, that is a lot of money.  (To me.)

Kill the process in task manager run it again, if that fails have you restarted?

As long as you backed up you will be fine if we can't get it back up and running from this install.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: