Pages:
Author

Topic: until when will the bounty program remain? - page 7. (Read 1604 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Bounty doesn't mean gift, it is rewards of work. Bounty programs will always remain as long as there are products to sale and projects to promote. nowadays, advertisement business grows larger and larger which needs promotions workers extensively. advertisement itself has become a product that promote its own.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?
Until there is Initial Coin Offering,theres always a job offered online,an additional side job of a person,an advantages for bounty hunters to profit of making promotions of coins as a payment in the form of token.Bounty hunters will take advantage to make the job inorder to earn as the bounty ended.The success of newly created coin will be adopted by some investors with the help of the bounty hunters,it will become a success with the help of the bounty participants to promote in different social sites.They can raised funds on it.Investors would be coming over because coins price is low and they also offer crowd sale.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?

I think bounty is not always there because ICO is also not always exist and not always give a bounty or its marketing does not want to give bounty so since there is still then use as much as possible bounty this because it is not always there.
Activity: 37
There will be no cease of newbie administration in btc ecosystem and so there will be no end of btc programmes
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
bounty program are work, you work for them and they will paid you. they need this bounty programs to promote their project and to encourage investor to invest in their project.

Yes correct, bounty is a work which you can apply. You can have multiple works if you can since one job will take you only few minutes. As long their are company's that is opening, new ideas coming. Promotion is required and that is why bounty program is a great venue for that. Cheers to all bounty participants.

Bounty program will remain as long there are projects, internet connection , social media and people to work on it.  Bounty is somewhat a different topics to talked to. It is also a job which gives all an opportunity to have extra income.
This bounty program is not only helping the ones who are not having any other permanent job and the ones who are unemployed in making of some good amount of earning but is also very much helpful to the ones who are investing in crypto as they get to know all the important news regarding all the crypto currencies through this forum. This will remain there if there are crypto currencies in this world.
Activity: 185

The bounty program will remain until thete are existing investor in n the community.  Without investors,  it is very impossible to stay that way. 
Activity: 154
Bounty programs will remain as long as there are projects and businessmen who need advertisement of their project.It will help other people like me who need money for their future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
bounty program will stay as long as there is people in this forum who are still interested on joining a campaign. We good profits in bounty that is why many participants are joining because it is really beneficial and helps a lots on our finances. So I guess, bounty will stay for a long time or even for decades.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Bounty will remain whenever there is a project for sure there is a bounty. and also we benefit to them and they also benefited to us. actually this is a win win situation.
Bounty programs are all cool and may even survive for long but the point is these are not very good at increasing the capital of a person. A person must go with some more efficient and beneficial methods for making money. For instance, there is the option of trading. It is the best way when it comes to earning huge profits in any sort of time. The outcome totally depends upon the skills of the trader which he can get by reading.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Nowadays Facebook, Twitter, Google prohibits advertising of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, bounty programs will live for a long time, because it is the only reliable method of advertising.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

I think this isn't a gift but a job rather. They benefit also because of our participation, they need us and we need them also. I believe these bounty programs will last as long as we have internet to access it. As we can see, these projects is a form of advertisement, with our cooperation we advertise their product or project. Hence, they can also gain money.

That's it was a job not a gift, We are have big opportunity to participate on them for promoting of there project and share on it into some media sites so that some of the people can see on what the purpose of the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12

I think, bounty programs will continue to exist as long as there are new coins and need us to promote to the community and as long as there are bounty programs then we will still be able to earn money
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
As long as the btcs going to exist in the world, the bounty programmes are also going to exist too. Its that simple
Yeah it is like if A exists and B is dependent on A. this B will exists until A remains. As soon as this A finish, all such B will demolish. If we compare bitcoins world with this relation, bounty campaigns will be finished if bitcoins wouldn’t be existing. Bounty campaigns are amazing and they are providing so big chances for every unemployed to get money through simple work.
Activity: 322
I am also interested in this question. Facebook and Twitter banned posts that advertise cryptocurrency, how will it affect bounty?
It does not have any effect at the value and at the presence of bounty, it will be with people all the time, well people are saying facebook and twitter have ban bitcoin and other crypto currency but I found people investing in crypto currency even now, as much as time we need for it the more it will increase, people earn income with the help of bounty campaign so it is not good to ban it, bitcoin bounty is a place where people share their experience and knowledge about crypto and they get payment so this is promoting bitcoin day by day, bitcoin bounty will last forever, I think it is going to be number one source of income for long time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Bounty is not a gift, but a payment for work. With the help of the bounty companies, a project is being advertised to attract investment (one of the methods of attracting investments)
Activity: 140
i don't know
as they still need people to marketing their project, the bounty program will still goes on
and every time people have competitor in and idea and that make a new project
Activity: 59
It depends on what you mean, if you mean a particular bounty then the one that decides is the owner of the campaign if he decides that he got enough exposition he can end the bounty and pay those that participated in it, but if you mean for how long the bounties are going to remain in the forum this is something that only the owner of the forum can decide.
Activity: 162
while there are still projects that use this program I'm sure the bounty program will still exist. especially now that all projects already know the name of the world of crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I think that Facebook, Google, Medium and soon Twitter bans for ICO advertising will influence the bounty programs negatively. There is a probability that they will exist not for a long time yet, so we must do as much as we can now and be ready to look for other ways of earning money. Besides, I've already encountered some ICOs that require "proof of care" from potentional investors without any rewards for their actions! That is why I wouldn't be so sure that bounty programs will be forever.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I think it will last long enough because the field still really has great potential. bounty developments over the years have always undergone positive change. just imagine a few years ago many scams popping up, but for now, can be said to be 90% proven real bounty and pay. This indicates that the bounty is getting a lot of interest among investors and included could still last a long time because of the potential he has.
Pages:
Jump to: