Pages:
Author

Topic: until when will the bounty program remain? - page 6. (Read 1604 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?
There is a time frame per bounty program. Sometimes it will be extended but the bounty manager will tell the bounty campaigners. Different bounty projects have their own period. So it depends on what bounty you are working.
Activity: 106
until the project owner says that the campign is over or the bounty is over. generally the bounty last till the ICO finishes.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
we hope the Bounty program will always be there because Bounty is the main income of the bitcointalk members and that includes myself, and hopefully the Bounty program will always be there and we all expect it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
As the media does not yet support the ongoing sales, the organizers of such ICOs can advertise and promote their projects through such bounty campaigns. Therefore, I think these bounty campaigns will continue until the time of full legalization of the cryptocurrencies market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Bounty campaigns were very important for those company who were selling tokens. The question is how long it will remain, for me as long as they need to have it as for promotiob of their product it will remain. So there is no definite time that it will end.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
As long as there were Initial Coin Offering (ICO) projects that were about to launch, it will always be accompanied by bounty campaigns. In bounty campaigns, we were assigned to do some tasks in order to promote the company. And by doing that we were awarded stakes or tokens where we can exchange to fiat or keep as our investment.

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Bounty company/team are already made  Angry
Activity: 204
It depends, on whether the companies find a better way to reach more people in a smaller amount of time, with bounty programs you are reaching thousands in little time which helps boosts their campaigns so I think it will remain for a long time.
Activity: 456
Why would you consider it as a gift? It's definitely not a gift. It's a job or gig as we get paid for promoting their projects to our social media friends/followers which helps new ICOs to reach a larger audience in many different countries.
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
when the ico project is still there and consistent then the campaign will still exist to inform and promote the ico is required bounty participants, so we see whether the performance in bounty will still be used or will end it depends on the performance of the participants
Activity: 532
Who says that Bounty program is a gift,  for me it's a part time job. Well,  we help those company with our promotion and good quality post actually,  and it's good for their company. How your company become success when you're not make a promotion, and I think is not that easy to make a good quality post and as the rules required. So, I think Bounty program really helpful for the new company and bitcoin ofcourse.
Activity: 135
As we are launching Frontier, we will continue the bounty program throughout and at least until Homestead.
Activity: 205
It will remain forever Smiley. It helps many people for their income. We will promote bitcoin so that it will last forever because we are bitcoin lovers and proud to be a bitcoiner.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Given the trend of passing ICOs and every day they appear on several new ones, I think that the bounty hunters have two or three more years left. The main thing is that the conduct of ICOs is not banned and not regulated.
It will remain as long as we let it be. If we continue to sustain its morale, and maintain our persistency to have it stay longer and stronger, then it will happen. It's future is in our hands, if we support and promote bounty programs and let others know about it as a whole, then it will stay.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
Given the trend of passing ICOs and every day they appear on several new ones, I think that the bounty hunters have two or three more years left. The main thing is that the conduct of ICOs is not banned and not regulated.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
The bounty program will still remain until there are still who trust the bitcoin forum, there are many projects coming to the bitcoin forum , and these projects believe in bitcoin that bitcoin is capable of promoting this bounty projects and  hope that this projects are successful in the future through bitcoin forum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
For me, bounty program will last forever as long many people will still support cryptocurrencies. We all know that there plenty of bounty program out there and some many projects that you can choose. But if you are asking for the bounty projects length it has an end; they always have a plan or schedule to follow and allocated money to every part of it.  Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
If still they have a lot of new project will be created for sure they have bounty campaign will run because it is helpful to advertise or promote the project so that's why they have many investor will invest to their project. Bounty will not end unless this forum stop bounty but for sure it is low percentage to happen because we create this forum to advertise new project .
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Until all startup platforms give up because no one wants to contribute in their ico. but it seems like it will happen very long because from ico they are very easy to get fresh funds that nominanya big enough than follow crowdfunding others. ico has changed all crowdfunding by facilitating a company that has a good concept to develop. and I see ico will remain there anytime because this is really very useful.
Activity: 266
Nowadays Facebook, Twitter, Google prohibits advertising of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, bounty programs will live for a long time, because it is the only reliable method of advertising.
I could still tweet and share some crypto related post, I saw some advertisement in my news feed that is crypto related as well so i think fb and twitter campaign can still be done.
Bounty campaign will last as long as it is effective way of promoting a project.
Pages:
Jump to: