Pages:
Author

Topic: until when will the bounty program remain? - page 8. (Read 1604 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?

bounty program will always be there if there is still ICO who want to help her marketing if there is no existing ICO then it is sure will be a bit bounty that there are even bounty times will be lost.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Bounty will remain whenever there is a project for sure there is a bounty. and also we benefit to them and they also benefited to us. actually this is a win win situation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?
Program of the bounty will not be always there for sure in the matter of time for sure there will be much better promoting but always remember that bounty program is not a gift that we can get whenever we want it is a job that we will do to work and to earn money.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
We don't know when will the bounty program remain in this forum. But for us that the only way of earning in this forum is througj bounty program. We want it to live more years. Until we can save enough money. And i am studying now how to trade so that if the bounty program will end. I can have another way to earn here.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Business strategy is to promote the product or items just to make these popular to prospect customer, and advertising is the way of promoting it. Bounty campaigners is not just posting or quoting the idea of the others, there is an advertisement under their names and I think, this is very effective in promoting a product.
         So I will say, it will never end.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
I haven't heard anything about the end of the bounty program. In my opionon, the fact that you have now merit to earn before upgrading your forum account is a proof that it's not the end of these programs as it limits the number of accounts that can participate to it
Eligibility for the bounty is something else, i do not think that it has any connection with continuity of bounties. My personal view is that it is a continuous process and will continue for a long time, because we can see now people are converting their day business into online business and also starting to accept crytpo currencies in their business, for which they will do advertisement and bounty campaigns will be the best way of introducing their business.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
I haven't heard anything about the end of the bounty program. In my opionon, the fact that you have now merit to earn before upgrading your forum account is a proof that it's not the end of these programs as it limits the number of accounts that can participate to it
I am also interested in this question. Facebook and Twitter banned posts that advertise cryptocurrency, how will it affect bounty?
It will not be anything against a bounty but what's changed is just the campaign form, if in some social media bounty campaign banned, maybe we can follow other dimedia campaign like article, video, art, etc.
I think
Bounty programs will continue to exist while blockchain technology is used for new project projects that use the blockchain base system, and I think bounty programs will still exist because bounty programs are the same as the advertising world that aims to attract as many buyers to a new product
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I believe that there will be even more projects, and the proof of this is statistics. In 2017, the number of projects has increased significantly. They give a huge number of people the opportunity to make money, and also change the world with their new ideas and events.
Activity: 511
Bounties must go on, because they serve as another alternative way as a good source of income. They are very valuable to me because they are my hope to escape from difficulties. Bounties still goes on because many people adapted to participate this forum. Many people also love it..Wink
Well let's just hope this will remain for long it serves as alternative income also for having a knowledge to everyone. Not only to get rewards for joining bounty but also this really offers an opportunity to the crypto users. This has a lot of benefits actually that we can pick this chance for the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110

I believe these bounty programs will last as long as we have internet to access it. As we can see, these projects is a form of advertisement, with our cooperation we advertise their product or project. Hence, they can also gain money.
That's where you're wrong. Moderators are thinking about removing signature campaigns all at once if the merit system will not work the way it should be. Although there are a lot of spammers that have been banned due to the new system, there are still tons of them in the community that are spamming useless threads/posts that don't contribute to the forum for the sake of advertisement.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I am also interested in this question. Facebook and Twitter banned posts that advertise cryptocurrency, how will it affect bounty?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gifted program remain?
The bounty program will remain in place indefinitely. Because we never know how long the projects are still maintaining its crypto-based business. Only those companies can choose, whether the company will remain or only temporarily use crypto.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
Bounties must go on, because they serve as another alternative way as a good source of income. They are very valuable to me because they are my hope to escape from difficulties. Bounties still goes on because many people adapted to participate this forum. Many people also love it..Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
Our workings boosting the image of their coin is what we are rewarded for, not gift just like that in the real sense of it. The Bounties of each coin terminates at the specified period of their Campaign managers. And Bounties generally can only terminates if their are no new projects/ICO any longer that needs promotion or advertisement, or when there is a kind of ban somehow on these Bounties, which I doubts its possibility.
The bounty program probably is not  gift but payment lf Labour for  promoting their ICO’s to the masses, it might be ended but  only  the platform but not  the bounty but  it creates another way of convincing people.
Activity: 462

We access bitcoin through to life until we have an internet to do a lot of things as well. It's fully developed and fully recovered via online,. So bitcoin for me never be ends, it will continuing remain and remain as long as the internet is always be there to connect with us.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
Our workings boosting the image of their coin is what we are rewarded for, not gift just like that in the real sense of it. The Bounties of each coin terminates at the specified period of their Campaign managers. And Bounties generally can only terminates if their are no new projects/ICO any longer that needs promotion or advertisement, or when there is a kind of ban somehow on these Bounties, which I doubts its possibility.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
i wish bounty program will last long because people in my country already know cryptocurrencies through bounty program and after they know these programs then they starting to fully involved in crypto and even some of them decide to hold their bounties payment and i think this is good for development of crypto because with joining bounties program then automatically people will involved in crypto world
Activity: 252
until there's people who are still willing to invest in any cryptocurrency or ICO, just like us we will still continue to join any bounty campaign as long as there is bounties available for us to join. Owners will continue to produce ICO because they know they can gain more profits over the years. So i guess, bointies are here to stay for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: