Pages:
Author

Topic: Unveiling the truth over the major Monero scam - page 18. (Read 69408 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
what is one defining factor that can disprove OP?

Lack of evidence for just about all of it. There is very little there other than innuendo, including the rather amusing claim that I'm actually a ghost writer.

Maybe I should change my avatar:

whats OP's motive to do all this research and connect the dots?

The hope that by attacking Monero it would convince people to buy the Bytecoin fraud. It didn't work.

legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

Heavy bags of other coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
so is it a scam or not? OP seems to have done his homework. but rpietila seems reputable... so what is the final consensus?

I first got in Monero after reading some posts by him and after some other research, that was mid-october, I eventually found this topic and dismissed it after 5min of reading, I cannot believe anyone takes the OP seriously, unless the person is a troll, even in that case he would know he is spreading lies and fud and one day it will come back to bite his consciousness in the arse.

I think XMR is the best Cryptnote coin so far.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
so is it a scam or not? OP seems to have done his homework. but rpietila seems reputable... so what is the final consensus?

OP is all bullshit easily disproved just look around.
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
I think I am not getting enough attention that I deserve in this thread, so please read this link about how I see XMR.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Indeed.

XMR Monero - Ninja/Instamine for the BTC whales and bot farmers. Then a succession of pump dumps orchestrated with a web of self-moderated sock puppet forums. It never fails it never fails,,,,,,,,,!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud

Wow! We have a Cheesus Complex here.

All I see is a complete tool. Accusing people of lying and declining to offer any verifiable evidence, circumstantial or otherwise.

Embarrassing!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Yes we report fraud when and where we see it. If more people did the same the world (and certainly the cryptocurrency community) would be a better place.

Wow! We have a Messiah Complex here.

All I see is a complete tool. Accusing people of lying and declining to offer any evidence, circumstantial or otherwise.

Embarrassing!
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
legendary
Thank you, Monero devs - your actions speak for themselves and need no further explanation.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=355689

Yes we report fraud when and where we see it. If more people did the same the world (and certainly the cryptocurrency community) would be a better place.

Yeah, I've noticed the Bytecoin scam team is trying mount a bit of a comeback and lure in unsuspecting people who are probably not familiar with what actually happened.

Definitely a good time to get this thread out again to hopefully save some people money.

Pathetic.

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team
From the fraudster's perspective the exposure of fraud is pathetic.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Thank you, Monero devs - your actions speak for themselves and need no further explanation.

Yeah, I've noticed the Bytecoin scam team is trying mount a bit of a comeback and lure in unsuspecting people who are probably not familiar with what actually happened.

Definitely a good time to get this thread out again to hopefully save some people money.
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
Interesting that on the day the Bytecoin devs release the polished cryptonote gui wallet..

Monero devs, and their shills, coincidentally choose that day to restart their FUD games and directly attack Bytecoin devs.

If any actions bring into focus their choice of Scam, Pump and FUD methods over development it is this.

i just saw a thread about bytecoin popping up and was like WTF they are still alive...

Lol! With the tsunami of Monero threads (most also self-moderated) you would be forgiven for thinking that about any coin other than monero. That's why I have mainly stayed away from BCT.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Interesting that on the day the Bytecoin devs release the polished cryptonote gui wallet..

Monero devs, and their shills, coincidentally choose that day to restart their FUD games and directly attack Bytecoin devs.

If any actions bring into focus their choice of Scam, Pump and FUD methods over development it is this.

i just saw a thread about bytecoin popping up and was like WTF they are still alive... have read it, asked a question (though i was a little provocative) which got deleted immediatly... after that i have written my neg trust

btw i am not a monero dev... and i am not a shill Wink
i just like monero

edit: i asked a question; not answered one. corrected
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org

A wise person would stop wasting time, give up on byte coin, and just buy monero. 2$ a coin right now...

I guess that investment worked out real well for you.  Shocked

Maybe you should ask the self-moderating Monero pumpers and bumpers for a loan.

If he, like I did, kept buying it all the way down, he is much wealthier today than he was when he wrote that.  If he, like myself, will never sell a monero for less than he paid for it, I suspect he will do extremely well in the long run.

Tell that to all the latest, hapless, souls sucked into the current Monero self-moderated pump/dump which is currently goin down!

Please point me to the self-moderated thread you are talking about.

btw i hope it will! I am begging to see it back to 0.002 again! If it gets there i will send you some XMR which you can trade for BCN Wink
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029
Sine secretum non libertas

A wise person would stop wasting time, give up on byte coin, and just buy monero. 2$ a coin right now...

I guess that investment worked out real well for you.  Shocked

Maybe you should ask the self-moderating Monero pumpers and bumpers for a loan.

If he, like I did, kept buying it all the way down, he is much wealthier today than he was when he wrote that.  If he, like myself, will never sell a monero for less than he paid for it, I suspect he will do extremely well in the long run.
legendary
Any N00b account commenting in scam threads get insta-ignored. Didn't your retarded sockpuppets know that?

PUT SOME EFFORT INTO YOUR TROLLING! Fools.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
I've read a few of these threads in this section over the last few weeks and I've discovered that every anon coin is a scam and every one is technically superior to all others.

Thanks for the information guys.   Smiley

Not NavajoCoin!

not a scam or not superior?   Smiley

I don't expect it to go anywhere to be honest
Pages:
Jump to: