Pages:
Author

Topic: Unveiling the truth over the major Monero scam - page 21. (Read 69408 times)

donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
Bitcoiners can't work together, thats why XMR failed.

What is a measure of failure? Development is still steaming ahead, the mining network is still sufficiently large, and peripheral projects continue to be built and launched.

We're also the only cryptocurrency to square Zooko's Triangle with our release of the OpenAlias standard, and we did it in a way that benefits all cryptocurrencies and not just Monero. It's a pleasure.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
Like it or not, Bytecoin is the original cryptonote coin. It has active developers who work closely with the cryptonote team and a strong community. If Monero had not used the mutually assured destruction tactics from the start I am sure it would have had a place in the cryptonote family. However they burned their bridges by being so aggressive and annoying.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team
Like it or not, Bytecoin is the original cryptonote coin.

Tell it to Tenebrix, scammer.

Something tells me that going short on Bytecoin might be an interesting opportunity, especially after missing the opportunity of shorting Tenebrix.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Like it or not, Bytecoin is the original cryptonote coin.

Tell it to Tenebrix, scammer.
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
The OP posted on August 22nd and everything he has said has been spot on so far

On the contrary, all 3 of his points have been invalidated over time.

An excellent starting point as to why is our Year in Review report: https://forum.monero.cc/1/news-and-announcements/134/monday-monero-missives-22-year-in-review-january-5th-2015

Like it or not, Bytecoin is the original cryptonote coin. It has active developers who work closely with the cryptonote team and a strong community. If Monero had not used the mutually assured destruction tactics from the start I am sure it would have had a place in the cryptonote family. However they burned their bridges by being so aggressive and annoying.

Thank you for extending the offer for us to have a place in "the CryptoNote family". We're going to have to decline, seeing as how we seem to be doing quite ok. But really, thank you, it's totally appreciated.

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Oh wow, I guess I either didn't see this post at the time or didn't really care.

IMO Proof of Work can never keep up with the drop in demand over a long period because it works against the system, possibly the critical flaw in Proof of Work overlooked by Satoshi.

The OP posted on August 22nd and everything he has said has been spot on so far, could have even made a small amount selling just after the time he posted the thread. Also looking at the orderbooks, there is a lot of bot activity setting up buy and sell walls.

And then the long term chart until today.

Man Am I stupid, just bought another BTC's worth. Cheesy

Possibly, that BTC you bought for $270 is now worth $210 but with XMR also losing around 10-15% of value that means total loss of about 33%

I took the liberty of pulling up AsicCoin of what it could possibly look like long term and circled on the chart in relation to where I think you bought.

This will be interesting to see how things come along in a few months or so, should see some popcorn posts yet.
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
Bytecoin with a total 24 hour volume of 1500$?
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
It should be criminal to be that stupid! Wink

Criminal like the Bytecoin gang? I wonder how their other criminal operations are running...

Well, the market does not agree with you.

Bytecoin has a larger market share than Monero, now. Monero had a good run with all the hype, shills and a couple of vocal developers but it is over now.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Criminal like the Bytecoin gang? I wonder how their other criminal operations are running...

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Historically, XMR it will be known as the coin that killed BitcoinTalk.

And you as the most butthurt member writing about monero ever.

Yeh you butthurt monero stalker get a job or something you angry little ladyman
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org

And you as the most butthurt member writing about monero ever.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
Not sure about the pump part, but I feel I have done pretty well during the dump phase.  I reached my notional long-term holding limits shortly after the exchange-traded all-time low.  Without that, I would have required much more BTC to achieve the same goal.

The problem is with the speculators is that they do not care about the tech or infrastructure. All you do is make Monero volatile against BTC and fiat which is not a good thing for it's chances at mass adoption or continued dev.

Monero is not "volatile"...
It's been in a Death Spiral since July (6-7 months)...
Because the Devs CAN'T deliver even the most basic coin requirements.

And there are idiots talking about "mass adoption"? Maybe ATMs or condom machines in Africa?

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
So...

Now the clone Bytecoin, Monero has dropped like a stone the paid Monero shills are back out spamming BCT Alts forums again.

They never seem to move on with their lives.  Cheesy
Not sure about the pump part, but I feel I have done pretty well during the dump phase.  I reached my notional long-term holding limits shortly after the exchange-traded all-time low.  Without that, I would have required much more BTC to achieve the same goal.

The problem is with the speculators is that they do not care about the tech or infrastructure. All you do is make Monero volatile against BTC and fiat which is not a good thing for it's chances at mass adoption or continued dev.
"The disparity between Monero’s market cap and CoinGecko rankings indicates the Monero price is under-performing. Speculative investors should give Monero a look. "

Well, that latest pumps seemed to go splendidly.

How many Monero suckers got burned in the latest dead cat bounce?

Is that all you guys can think to do - lure suckers in with that stupid [XMR] Monero Flatulation moderated thread? You spend a lot of time an effort to keep it on the front page - however I can't believe the same scam works over and over. I guess their is no limit to stupidity and greed.

Happy New Year!

Same to you, Smooth.

Let's hope 2015 is a good one for crypto's amd especially cryptonotes!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029
Sine secretum non libertas
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
"The disparity between Monero’s market cap and CoinGecko rankings indicates the Monero price is under-performing. Speculative investors should give Monero a look. "

Is that all you guys can think to do - lure suckers in with that stupid [XMR] Monero Flatulation moderated thread? You spend a lot of time an effort to keep it on the front page - however I can't believe the same scam works over and over. I guess their is no limit to stupidity and greed.

Happy New Year!

Pages:
Jump to: