Pages:
Author

Topic: Unveiling the truth over the major Monero scam - page 17. (Read 69408 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

lastly, monero was launched about 3 months after DASH yet it already has almost twice the amount of coins mined. seems like a highly inflationary ongoing instamine that gives an unfair advantage to those early miners.

my conclusion, there has never been a coin with a perfect launch including bitcoin.

There's perfect, there's scam, and everything in between. Monero is a helluva lot closer to perfect than DASH/Darkcoin/Xcoin could every hope to be.

You can look on the block explorer and see the amount of coins emitted at any block. For instance, by block 20000 ( http://moneroblocks.eu/search/20000 ), mined on May 1st, the total number of emitted coins was about 350k or about 3.5% of the total coins that exist today. So, 3.5% of the coins that exist were mined during the period of the crippled miner when a few folks (such as DGA, who is not a member of the development team) were mining with optimized miners. Around May 1st the optimized miner was made public by NoodleDoodle and other members of the actual dev-team that took over the coin from TFT.

Compare that with DASH, where around 1/3 of the coins that exist today were mined in the first 48 hours or so, and I think it's pretty plain to see which coin had the more fair launch. (This is not to mention the fact that there was zero windows clients and a promise to relaunch made by the Xcoin developer, while hundreds of AWS and DO nodes mined away). 33% of available coins mined in 2 days, or 3% of available coins mined in a few weeks - I don't think it's much of a comparison.

(This is also not to mention the fact that DASH/Darkcoin/Xcoin switched to a quasi-PoS system after their botched launch, allowing large holders to just sit on their coins and grow them, which is obviously not the case for Monero, which is pure PoW, where owning a chunk of coin doesn't allow one to do anything but dump it on an exchange.)

Is Monero instant?
Does monero have 4X smaller blockchain size despite being 1 1/2 times the age of Dash?
Is morano 100% compatible to Bitcoin technology so that it can be used inside current inroads that Bitcoin has made?
Does morano have an amazing developer team that constantly rolls out new improvements to the ecosystem?

No?  Oh no, that's Dash isn't it?  Does morono have anything?  Oh, a completely obfuscated and bloated blockchain, eh?  Sounds useful and completely trustworthy to me!  Good for Morono!

I didn't even touch the GUI, or lack thereof.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

lastly, monero was launched about 3 months after DASH yet it already has almost twice the amount of coins mined. seems like a highly inflationary ongoing instamine that gives an unfair advantage to those early miners.

my conclusion, there has never been a coin with a perfect launch including bitcoin.

There's perfect, there's scam, and everything in between. Monero is a helluva lot closer to perfect than DASH/Darkcoin/Xcoin could every hope to be.

You can look on the block explorer and see the amount of coins emitted at any block. For instance, by block 20000 ( http://moneroblocks.eu/search/20000 ), mined on May 1st, the total number of emitted coins was about 350k or about 3.5% of the total coins that exist today. So, 3.5% of the coins that exist were mined during the period of the crippled miner when a few folks (such as DGA, who is not a member of the development team) were mining with optimized miners. Around May 1st the optimized miner was made public by NoodleDoodle and other members of the actual dev-team that took over the coin from TFT.

Compare that with DASH, where around 1/3 of the coins that exist today were mined in the first 48 hours or so, and I think it's pretty plain to see which coin had the more fair launch. (This is not to mention the fact that there was zero windows clients and a promise to relaunch made by the Xcoin developer, while hundreds of AWS and DO nodes mined away). 33% of available coins mined in 2 days, or 3% of available coins mined in a few weeks - I don't think it's much of a comparison.

(This is also not to mention the fact that DASH/Darkcoin/Xcoin switched to a quasi-PoS system after their botched launch, allowing large holders to just sit on their coins and grow them, which is obviously not the case for Monero, which is pure PoW, where owning a chunk of coin doesn't allow one to do anything but dump it on an exchange.)
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
I have to be honest here i am not so sure Monero can be called a SCAM
For the same reason i defended iGotSpots.. i just don't see tangible proof.

Don't get me wrong i don't like Monero or their fanboys but.. scam ? i don't know about that.

- my 2 cents

Side Note:
i would consider something scammy (sketchy/fishy etc) but a confirmed scam would be 2 different things.
One would have a stinky air around it and the other would be concrete & proven.
legendary
Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000
legendary
I am new to cryptocurrencies. Some of you are so familiar with the process that complicated steps are deemed simple to you. With that said I was able to download and mine bytecoin bcn. As of today I can not download bitmonero for windows. This I believe is  rush job attempting to be first to market and increase profit margin on very early knowledgeable adapters.

That may be true on many coins but this one has a very slow mining schedule, pretty close to bitcoin (years). Nobody is gobbling up all the coins early. No instamine here. Anyone involved in the first few years is an "early adopter."

trying to mislead noobs on monero's highly hyper inflationary emission curve.

i don't have a problem adding a instamine asterisk to DASH as long as they also add a 1.5 million cripplemine asterisk and a highly inflationary emissions curve asterisk to monero. Grin
http://da-data.blogspot.com/2014/08/minting-money-with-monero-and-cpu.html

has almost half the supply of monero already been mined in the first year and a half? wow, holy hyper inflationary instamine batman!  Shocked

Dash launch date

Coins today

Monero launch date

Coins today

Cool

legendary

In light of the fact that Trollero has just as much of a "shaddy" launch as any other crypto coin...

LoL ! You're very kind. They only had one of the unfairest launches in the history of crypto, (but it's ok, none of the dev-team benefited - they just delivered the scam unwittingly so that someone else could  Wink ).

Not only that, having built their nest on the claim of a 'cleaned up Bytecoin' it now turns out they ported the very core facilitator of the Bytecoin scam to Monero which was duly levered over a period of 2 months to line the pockets of a couple of individuals at the expense of all other miners to the extent that a quarter of a million dollars in hosting fees was loose change down the back of the couch.

They then had the nerve to quote those same individuals in their defence !  Tongue (He was a comp-sci prof so that makes it all ok).

Maybe people can now appreciate the relevance of the term "trainspotters" I invoked a long time ago.

I think everyone of us in this ecosystem need to cut this shit out.

You'd think that would now be obvious. I'm sure "this shit" will have its die-hards though who will cling on till the bitter end.

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1638

Weird foot fetish stuff and half-assed forumensics

Gleb, is this you?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
garbled nonsense...

Your post has no facts that indicate that what you say is true and related to me and my account.

And to be quite clear NO I am not scared.

You had your free shot and now I know you are just full of BS.

Please try again.  Grin Grin Grin

You can't troll the troll of trolls.  Tongue
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
@smoothie
There seems to be an awful lot of talk about alternate accounts on your trust rating Wink
oh and BOOOO !

scared ? LOL

Seems anyone here with a variation of the name "smooth" is mired in controversy with a bad rep..
such as "sm00th0perat0r" + dummy account "all_out_of_bubblegum"

He created a dummy account here playing dumb in main, then when i helped him he pm'd me telling me who he was.
at the same time he got his topic in main deleted.. he then ran off and created a new topic in Meta..
called User/MOD "mprep" is a WORTHLESS CUNT

Funny part is you can see his shilling here Re: [ANN] [BTI] Instant | PoW | SHA256 ASIC mining |*GENESIS.FOUNDATION[1]
He says..
this certainly looks like a good coin for me. i do not have a whole bitcoin (or any bitcoin for that matter) but i should qualify for the n00b kickstarter program.

PM sent so i can get more info about this genesis foundation and kick starter program

thanks!

He then quotes his other account via another account called "InstantBitcoin"

So.. he later on Poloniex chat offered to help me premine a coin he was making (which ended up on Bittrex Poloniex etc)
He said in front of everyone on chat him and some buddies were mining it for a while ahead of time.
and i was invited to join in.. i said NO.
You would think the people there would have taken notice but there was sooooo many people back then all yelling their shill bullshit at each other that nobody even noticed this guy admitting shady bs LOL
He had been banned from Cryptsy using the name Owsley before too
many of you know him via LOTS of names..

here is the PM's he sent me way back after the mprep is a cunt incident..

all_out_of_bubblegum

Activity: 11

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0

yo yo
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: July 19, 2014, 07:23:02 PM »

what up playa

this is sm00th0perat0r Wink

i'm actually just trolling the alt boards seeing who is willing to help n00bs and who isn't. and i somehow knew you'd probably answer me post haha

you're a good man regardless what those dipshits at cryptsy say haha

so the owl (big baller, owsley beats, etc) ... we're gearing up for the new coin we've been working on and you automatically included in the Genesis Foundation which is where we're gonna tie in all the coins we release at.

if you're not too busy, head over to the IRC channel we have setup for Instantcoin so we can chat a little more about the project my friend Smiley

freenode - #instantcoin

take it easy bro!
Report To Admin
all_out_of_bubblegum

IRC
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: July 20, 2014, 12:27:43 AM »

here's a cool IRC client i use

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#instantcoin

we also just got the pool up and working, so hit the channel when you can and i can get you the client and other info Smiley
Report To Admin
all_out_of_bubblegum

(No subject)
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: July 20, 2014, 05:16:36 AM »

dude, can you believe this BS??

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--702095

they deleted my post and it was really just a joke ... kinda pissed but too many other things going on to worry about it.

Google.. sm00th0perat0r and you will have his full name and a pic of him etc
and Google cache links to his scam coin etc.. and of course his PROOF OF DEVELOPER LOL

You guys have no clue how bad the scammers here are.. or your one of them Wink

MOST of you swirl around this place using a pile of accounts playing dumb about it.
Staff here even posted that they ADVISE people create new accounts if "they have something controversial to say"
Staff don't just mind they actually encourage this behavior..

Most of you here are scammy fucking weazles and i will gladly spend YEARS collecting shit on your pathetic ass's to bury you later  Cool
Best way to do it is make the fuckers feel comfortable and cocky LOL

I will leave you here with a picture Wink
Extortion much ?
This was from Poloniex chat on 10/14/2014 by user "balance.ninja"
legendary
if bytecoin = NSA then monero = GCHQ  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
I have to admit i didn't read this thread before (although i did know about the http://da-data.blogspot.nl/2014/08/minting-money-with-monero-and-cpu.html?m=1 link)
and its informative, specially with regards to the take-over (buying) of Hero & Legendary accounts.    

legendary
want me to tug on a few threads and see where it goes ?
i have a few interesting leads.. people pm me all kinds of info over the years.

want me to scare you Legends and hero's ?

YOU ALL juggle shit loads of accounts here playing dumb about it ..fact !
which one of you cocky fuckers wants to be exposed first ?
then we'll see how fucking smug you are LOL

edit:
and for fuck sakes guys quit multi-quoting the first post like a moron (it's long enough already)
seriously who the fuck does that ?
like i want to scroll past what i already read for an hour then again then again then again then the next fucking page..

Take a free shot.

See what you find. Let's see if you can scare me.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy It's halloween!  Tongue
legendary
I have been out of crypto for a while,
the recent BTC rise brought me back into the game ,
made me double check my holding + get my accounts going again
(new one here, lost all passwords)

what do i come across ?
this here +
http://da-data.blogspot.nl/2014/08/minting-money-with-monero-and-cpu.html

what is wrong with you scam dogs !!
i really believed in monero, but you are just as the other scam alt coins out there
talking s h i t all day long and not actually developing ANYTHING intelligent !
Tx for this thread,
i will pass it along

Newbie account created today.

Okay so you supposedly mined the original bitmonero and you lost your passwords? Your problem if you lost your passwords.

What does that have to do with the overall community not going along with Thankful_For_Today' bitmonero?

No scam here.

You appear to be very uninformed.

Wow, the link to this post was was presented in a DASH thread and yet look at you 'all' swarm in on this one to defend.

See you back on the DASH forum for more of your FUD no doubt.

Sorry I have a single personality. There is no "we" here. Just you posting nonsense.  Cheesy
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
want me to tug on a few threads and see where it goes ?
i have a few interesting leads.. people pm me all kinds of info over the years.

want me to scare you Legends and hero's ?

YOU ALL juggle shit loads of accounts here playing dumb about it ..fact !
which one of you cocky fuckers wants to be exposed first ?
then we'll see how fucking smug you are LOL

edit:
and for fuck sakes guys quit multi-quoting the first post like a moron (it's long enough already)
seriously who the fuck does that ?
like i want to scroll past what i already read for an hour then again then again then again then the next fucking page..
legendary
Activity: 1449

Okay so you supposedly mined the original bitmonero and you lost your passwords? Your problem if you lost your passwords.

What does that have to do with the overall community not going along with Thankful_For_Today' bitmonero?

No scam here.

It's just a necro revenge post . We actually should have just ignored it. 
legendary

what do i come across ?
this here +

i really believed in monero, but you are just as the other scam alt coins out there
Tx for this thread,
i will pass it along

No scam here.

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

what do i come across ?
this here +

Tx for this thread,
i will pass it along
legendary
Activity: 1260
I have this weird memory issue, but I don't remember seeing this thread before (but knowing myself, could have posted here some time in the past)  And I have got to say, this is amazing.  They've been doing this a year and a half, and are still at it.  I don't know why anyone would invest in that coin. No innovation, just as colored a launch as bytecoin, or whatever it's called (sp?) and these guys come to the Dash thread daily, all day every day and troll troll troll.

They are what turn me off on BCT.  I'd just leave except that then they'd have won.  So I'm staying.
G2M
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 616
Hypothesis Accepted
Pages:
Jump to: