Pages:
Author

Topic: Unveiling the truth over the major Monero scam - page 19. (Read 69408 times)

legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
I've read a few of these threads in this section over the last few weeks and I've discovered that every anon coin is a scam and every one is technically superior to all others.

Thanks for the information guys.   Smiley

Not NavajoCoin!

not a scam or not superior?   Smiley
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I've read a few of these threads in this section over the last few weeks and I've discovered that every anon coin is a scam and every one is technically superior to all others.

Not NavajoCoin!
Activity: 597
Merit: 506

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Obvious scam is obvious
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
LOL you guys. Well it was pretty much guaranteed this old troll thread would be revived when the Monero price went up a little.

Have fun with your little games. I'm pretty sure 100% of the people here know damn well there is no astroturfing. A Monero developer got upvoted on a thread about a Monero supporting service. Obvious astroturfing! Wow, such evidence!

I am pretty sure 100% of the people know damm well that astroturfing is all the Monero devs do.  Its not like they are busy producing anything worthwhile as they are too busy trolling.

Hey rustynailer, according to this thread the Monero core team is actually doing all of the third party development ourselves. That plus all the trolling, and managing the astroturfing team. Pretty skillful wouldn't you say?

to help conceal that all GUI wallets are being developed by the core team with no 3rd party developers
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
My first time seeing this thread was earlier today, and my name was in the OP, Lol.

I can say with 100% surety that this thread is entirely Bullshit. I've never even had a private message with Come-from-Above, mods can confirm this. Not to mention the guy is or was a obvious troll who started a random "giveaway" for 100btc(Which he obviously never gave away). Reading the OP was like looking at a rundown sitcom.
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
LOL you guys. Well it was pretty much guaranteed this old troll thread would be revived when the Monero price went up a little.

Have fun with your little games. I'm pretty sure 100% of the people here know damn well there is no astroturfing. A Monero developer got upvoted on a thread about a Monero supporting service. Obvious astroturfing! Wow, such evidence!

I am pretty sure 100% of the people know damm well that astroturfing is all the Monero devs do.  Its not like they are busy producing anything worthwhile as they are too busy trolling.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
wow, I just hope that there's no conspiracy here

Me too, but there's some shady stuff going on. Apparently /r/bitcoin is being astroturfed by monero as well. http://i.imgur.com/nOHaL5f.jpg
Activity: 499
wow, I just hope that there's no conspiracy here
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Thanks for bringing this to light
Activity: 983
Merit: 502

A wise person would stop wasting time, give up on byte coin, and just buy monero. 2$ a coin right now...

I guess that investment worked out real well for you.  Shocked

Maybe you should ask the self-moderating Monero pumpers and bumpers for a loan.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team
Your Monero paranoia causes you to totally misread peoples posts.

It is obvious to someone who isn't paranoid about a shady scam that he meant 'caught short' as in left holding a large bag of XMR. He didn't mean 'shorting' XMR in the derivative sense.

I know that with your model of the world you cannot comprehend why sane person would want to 'short' XMR.

Bump for easier recollection.

The options market may open again if there is enough interest.

Last time the downtrend just started and all the options bought were calls.

Maybe this time there is a market for puts.

I believe there could be a good market for the puts after reading this post. This does not mean I would recommend purchasing them.  Wink

Nice job changing the subject when your previous claim was shown factually false.

Care to show me how it was 'shown false'?

Who cares about a claim that something "might" go up 100 000x? If that's the best you've got you should give up trolling. I'll do him one better. It "might" go up 1 000 000x. Such wow!

No-one should care except it is posted on a thread that generally deletes any questioning of such claims.
People who are unaware of how the scam operates may lose BTC - that is reason to care.

Relying on someone unleashing a stampede of bulls an a handful of tired and exhausted bears is not a sound investment strategy. I have given my reasons why one should not be caught short XMR in this market in my response to said post. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10593089. If this stampede of bulls does actually happen, and one is long XMR, one should consider it a bonus no more no less.

You can't short XMR... if you mean sell your longs and hope to buy back cheaper that's not shorting. Shorting implies borrowing XMR and paying a cost to carry.

Your Monero paranoia causes you to totally misread peoples posts.

It is obvious to someone who isn't paranoid about a shady scam that he meant 'caught short' as in left holding a large bag of XMR. He didn't mean 'shorting' XMR in the derivative sense.

I know that with your model of the world you cannot comprehend why sane person would want to 'short' XMR.
How's your fake volume exchange going j1mb0?

If I knew what you were talking about I may have an idea how to enlighten you.  Cheesy
legendary
Monero Core Team
You can't short XMR... if you mean sell your longs and hope to buy back cheaper that's not shorting. Shorting implies borrowing XMR and paying a cost to carry.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758443.0;all.

Interesting, first time seeing that--I'll have to read through it in its entirety. The second to the last post though that bumped it still is currently listed as "may open again if there is enough interest."

Even from a conventional "shorting" standpoint, I haven't seen anyone lending their XMR out, just derivative-based.

Yes for a period of time when this market was open one could take a net short position by purchasing a put option. I do agree that from a strict definition of "shorting" this has not been possible yet in XMR; however when people sell thier longs and hope to buy back cheaper, they are motivated by greed (I want more XMR) rather than fear (XMR is going to zero). This has all the psychological characteristics of a short.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

Interesting, first time seeing that--I'll have to read through it in its entirety. The second to the last post though that bumped it still is currently listed as "may open again if there is enough interest."

Even from a conventional "shorting" standpoint, I haven't seen anyone lending their XMR out, just derivative-based.
legendary
Monero Core Team

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

Nice job changing the subject when your previous claim was shown factually false.

Care to show me how it was 'shown false'?

Who cares about a claim that something "might" go up 100 000x? If that's the best you've got you should give up trolling. I'll do him one better. It "might" go up 1 000 000x. Such wow!

No-one should care except it is posted on a thread that generally deletes any questioning of such claims.
People who are unaware of how the scam operates may lose BTC - that is reason to care.

Relying on someone unleashing a stampede of bulls an a handful of tired and exhausted bears is not a sound investment strategy. I have given my reasons why one should not be caught short XMR in this market in my response to said post. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10593089. If this stampede of bulls does actually happen, and one is long XMR, one should consider it a bonus no more no less.

Activity: 532
How's your fake volume exchange going j1mb0?
Pages:
Jump to: