Pages:
Author

Topic: Unveiling the truth over the major Monero scam - page 23. (Read 69410 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
And the volume is very suspicious...
How can you have 150 BTC on Polo and 5-10 BTC on Mintpal?

It's just not possible unless whales are gaming the Polo book...
And Polo has gone all-in on CN coins so is that volume real?Huh

Don't be intentionally ignorant (or trolling). I demonstrated earlier in this thread with actual data that volume concentration on one exchange is normal and other coins have more concentration. Also hitbtc has decent xmr volume or did at one point.

i detect very butthurt monero cryptonote-clone-'developer' whoz investment has shrunk extremely who now face issue that most ppl r aware of monero being nothing but a little scam that failed

poor u smooth Cry Cry Cry

~CfA~

My investment in Monero is minimal. I mined and sold early at a profit and kept a little. So no, it is impossible for my investment to shrink extremely. I'm certainly not one of the idiots who bought on the mintpal pump. Misinformed again I'm afraid cfa.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

Don't be intentionally ignorant (or trolling). I demonstrated earlier in this thread with actual data that volume concentration on one exchange is normal and other coins have more concentration. Also hitbtc has decent xmr volume or did at one point.

i detect very butthurt monero cryptonote-clone-'developer' whoz investment has shrunk extremely who now face issue that most ppl r aware of monero being nothing but a little scam that failed

~CfA~

Hey, Came-on-from-Above, where's your little nervous sig where you say your bullshit is just sarcasm? 

Try a new sig that says your sarcasm is just bullshit.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
We are NOT in Kansas anymore.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520

~CfA~
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

Just to prove to yourself how small the Monero Truthers really are...
If you put about 10-15 people on ignore Monero pretty much disappears from Alt Crypto.

In fact, regulars can probably rattle off the names of 10 Monero Shills.

legendary
Yes of course our scam is to get rich selling T shirts. Get lost troll.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
LOL  Grin
Fixed a design for you

Where can I buy those t-shirts?
Don't know yet but what I DO know is that you shouldn't buy it from XMR guys... since... you know...
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
Unconvinced. No proof but interpretations. That much text and still just accusations of a Troll.
Activity: 469
English Motherfucker do you speak it ?
My understanding is that it was a scam from the start. But it was soon taken over by present developers. It has not been a scam since then. It is prospering.

While I will say I have no clue in the facts around Monero, statements like this give me zero confidence. Scam me once shame on you, scam me twice shame on me.

We inherently know nothing about the devs that support these coins or their motives. Highly unlikely any of them will stick around if they become wealthy off the early growth of a coin.
Yes we know the devs of Monero. They are public faces. Visit #monero-dev on freenode and check out the community of developers, even bitcoin developers use this channel. Here is another good read

Why are you posting stuff you have no clue about? People like you should not be permitted to use internet.
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
My understanding is that it was a scam from the start. But it was soon taken over by present developers. It has not been a scam since then. It is prospering.

While I will say I have no clue in the facts around Monero, statements like this give me zero confidence. Scam me once shame on you, scam me twice shame on me.

We inherently know nothing about the devs that support these coins or their motives. Highly unlikely any of them will stick around if they become wealthy off the early growth of a coin.
Activity: 462
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
XMR is scam?  Are you kidding us?

Trolling is a better word!
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
XMR is scam?  Are you kidding us?
legendary
Activity: 1638
blablabla

may wee ask why u fucking moron bump all dem Munero threads ?  obvious shill is obvious, ROFL.

pi** off u

~CfA~

Came-on-from-Above, take a shower.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
blablabla

may wee ask why u fucking moron bump all dem Munero threads ?  obvious shill is obvious, ROFL.

pi** off u

~CfA~
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029
Sine secretum non libertas
I think all the anon coins are scams.

Just the latest round after the country coins.

Most of them are just for laundering their scam coins they robed from the small people.

Indeed, robed coins are bad.  Like Darth Vader.  He wore a robe.

Need photoshop skills here:  Robed country coin with Fawkes mask and side chains.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I think all the anon coins are scams.

Just the latest round after the country coins.
legendary
Activity: 1449
....snip
- An expanded ignorelist
snip...

Yup Smiley
legendary
I was listening to Let's Talk Bitcoin, and noticed they couldn't form a opinion because of all mud throwing. It seems that the crapload of BS is clogging people's view (exactly the goal iyam).

You are exactly right, and while I'm not sure about Andreas's theory about organized professional FUD campaigns against crypto as a whole (but I'm not sure he's wrong either), he certainly has a point in this little section off it. What is happening is no accident.

We can only hope that over time the truth will prevail (and do our best to make it so).

Pages:
Jump to: