Pages:
Author

Topic: Unveiling the truth over the major Monero scam - page 29. (Read 69429 times)

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

Stop buying XMR dont you know its a scam ?!!!!!! Dont let Luke fly to the mooon!!!!
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
And obviously all those talking about "real investors" are real investors themselves so they know what they're talking about, right?
Activity: 462
www.dashpay.io
You can normally tell when there's actual high volume for a currency on Polo.  There's a buzz about the Trollbox, you've got pump teams and dump teams chanting constantly trying to get people to fill their orders...

XMR volume stayed high even though the chatter died down a lot, it felt like it was fake.  Problem is, how can you prove it either way?

You have this exactly backwards. It's all the crap on the trollbox that is fake.

I agree lol, I used to spend waaay too much time on that thing... All I did was lose money  Undecided
www.dashpay.io
You can normally tell when there's actual high volume for a currency on Polo.  There's a buzz about the Trollbox, you've got pump teams and dump teams chanting constantly trying to get people to fill their orders...

XMR volume stayed high even though the chatter died down a lot, it felt like it was fake.  Problem is, how can you prove it either way?

No real investor uses the trollbox dude... and no real investor gives a fuck about what the trollbox says.

And no real investor goes near Polo unless they have to.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

You have this exactly backwards. It's all the crap on the trollbox that is fake.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

No real investor uses the trollbox dude... and no real investor gives a fuck about what the trollbox says.

I guess I am not a "real investor".  Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

www.dashpay.io

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Hey Hexah. The biggest volume for QCN last month was 0.66BTC and for FCN it was 0.27BTC. lol

Maybe you should take this into account too.

Hey GreekBitcoin. Let's look at Namecoin volume. Hm..... looks like almost zero. Delisted? No.

Monero and Poloniex are affilated and all XMR's deals are fake.
Nobody likes Monero.
Monero is AWESOME!

LOL yup my buy orders yesterday were faked.

You seriously sound butthurt. But please...go on...as I am entertained.  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000
If I may propose that the developers reply a little less to these endlessly repeated same, yet fallacious, arguments, and concentrate a little more in the advances in the Monero ecosystem, such as the first ever options markets on any alt/BTC rate.
All Monero activity is fake.

Edited for clarity. You should be aware of the new rules by now! < this is red
legendary
If I may propose that the developers reply a little less to these endlessly repeated same, yet fallacious, arguments, and concentrate a little more in the advances in the Monero ecosystem, such as the first ever options markets on any alt/BTC rate.

Obviously fake activity. All Monero activity is fake.

legendary

Now that it has been explained to you that Monero and Poloniex are not affiliated, this is no longer a mistake and is now a lie.

So you are hereby promoted from BCN shill to BCN shill and liar.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
There are a plenty of other examples.

If it's not in red, it's not a Hexah post.

Beware of imposters.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
Thanks for exposing once again that QCN and FCN are from the bytecoin coin mill.

Heres a nice story from DGA about how Bytecoin faked the Blockchain and crippled the mining speed: http://da-data.blogspot.de/2014/08/minting-money-with-monero-and-cpu.html

QCN, FCN and other CN -based coins are Monero competitors that XMR wants to destroy at any cost.

Hey Hexah. The biggest volume for QCN last month was 0.66BTC and for FCN it was 0.27BTC. lol

Hey GreekBitcoin. Let's look at Namecoin volume. Hm..... looks like almost zero. Delisted? No.

Nobody likes Monero.
Monero is a scam

Namecoin is a very bad example for your argument.

Namecoin is a staple alt coin that was the first alt ever created and the only alt ever to have Satoshi's blessing. Namecoin will most likely stay on the exchange forever no matter its volume.

There are a plenty of other examples.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Nobody likes Monero.
Monero is a scam

Namecoin is a very bad example for your argument.

Namecoin is a staple alt coin that was the first alt ever created and the only alt ever to have Satoshi's blessing. Namecoin will most likely stay on the exchange forever no matter its volume.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Thanks for exposing once again that QCN and FCN are from the bytecoin coin mill.

Heres a nice story from DGA about how Bytecoin faked the Blockchain and crippled the mining speed: http://da-data.blogspot.de/2014/08/minting-money-with-monero-and-cpu.html

But when Bytecoin was released, it was presented as though it emerged from two years on the "dark web" (Tor onion sites and the like), during which time, 80% of the possible coins that could ever be minted, had been minted.  The reception in the cryptocurrency community was heavily skeptical.

My strong belief is that the skepticism was warranted: Here's the original slow-hash from bytecoin as it was copied into Bitmonero.  It has some doozies.  For example, on line 100, you might note that for every iteration through an inner loop repeated tens of thousands of times, the AES key is re-imported into the library.  The later loop, starting on line 113, is repeated half a million times, and is so abstracted through lots of memcpys and pointer manipulation it's hard to tell that all it really does is one round of AES encryption, a pointer dereference into a random scratchpad, a 64 bit multiplication, and another pointer dereference.  Phew.  This original code was roughly 50x slower than my final optimized code, and could have easily been used to fake two years of blockchain data on a single computer or a small cluster.  I'm pretty sure that's what happened.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265

Nobody likes Monero.
Monero is a scam
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org

legendary
Taking that into account XMR literally "saved" Polo from going bankrupt which was highlighted by its owner in his interviews, which raises a question of their affiliation.

Good question!

Answer. There is none.

We help Poloniex with integration and software issues having to do with the XMR node and wallet, just like we help any other. That's it. In fact, our help was probably instrumental in Poloniex listing all those other Cryptonote coins in the first place.

Thank you for asking.

Pages:
Jump to: