Pages:
Author

Topic: Unveiling the truth over the major Monero scam - page 26. (Read 69429 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Literally nothing in the OP is evidence of Monero being a scam. Every coin is hyped. The fact that Monero has more supporters than some other coins is not evidence of a scam, it's evidence of a project that is growing organically. Having whales is now an offense? Come out with some arguments that aren't utter tripe.

You may be a rocket scientist, but your use of logic is not very good.

P. Every coin is hyped (wrong)
P. The fact that Monero has more supporters than some other coins is not evidence of a scam (no factual evidence)
C. it's evidence of a project that is growing organically (even if 2 was true, 3 does not follow)

Tut!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
XMR got pumped to over .00500 and then dumped.  To all you XMR suckers that are getting pulled into the hype:

http://cryptocointools.com/troll-log/?msg=&user=rpietila&submit=Filter
1 hour ago   rpietila   Jojatekok, I don't think anyone should sell xmr, but I still think price should drop to 420 or 400.
1 hour ago   rpietila   kuriso, I was a seller over 500, and then at 482 but nothing below 470.

This is just what he admits too.  I would consider it to be much more.
11 mins ago   rpietila   Somebody wanted to know this so here you go - my xmr trading since it first hit 470 (about 1.5days ago)
10 mins ago   rpietila   has made 1.6 btc profit before fees
9 mins ago   rpietila   but the options notionally make me 15-25%
9 mins ago   rpietila   about 6000 per month if I could keep the pace

9 mins ago   Nekomaou   i rather have rpietila controlling 4% of xmr volume than some slimy chinese whale
7 mins ago   Nekomaou   rpietila, you are the whale xmr deserves c;

4 hours ago   Jojatekok   xmrhodler, Risto and Aminorex won't leave the price sinking below 420k Wink
4 hours ago   xmrhodler   Aminorex understands that a retracement to 42 is very healthy for xmr

I say make bank with XMR all you want but you better know who you're playing with.  They are not looking out for the future of XMR.  They are not true believers, if you want to get sucked into that crap too.
Activity: 826
Literally nothing in the OP is evidence of Monero being a scam. Every coin is hyped. The fact that Monero has more supporters than some other coins is not evidence of a scam, it's evidence of a project that is growing organically. Having whales is now an offense? Come out with some arguments that aren't utter tripe.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
If anyone has issues, taken them up with the OP.

We did. OP came up with this for supporting evidence. I was not convinced, but I'd order one

LOL  Grin
Fixed a design for you

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
The OP outline is very convincing.

How the hell can an "outline" be convincing?

"Evidence" is either convincing or not (or nonexistent, as in this case).

An outline is nothing.

Why is everyone taking issue with my views?

I found Ethereum IPO very convincing, but as they offered no evidence I didn't invest.

I did say:

Until there is evidence of a scam, targeting BTC whales and purchasing of accounts to effectively create a boiler room type scam, then this goes nowhere and people should use judgement to take a careful look at this from both sides of the fence.

If anyone has issues, taken them up with the OP.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

How the hell can an "outline" be convincing?

"Evidence" is either convincing or not (or nonexistent, as in this case).

An outline is nothing.

legendary
Hard to take your conspiracy theories serious if you have 99% of your post advertising darkcoin.

None of these are my theories.  I am an observer.

You can obviously read. Now try comprehension.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
You know a coin has gained a pretty good acceptance and threatens others when the "Unveiling the truth behind the ____ scam" thread appears.
Activity: 532
Hard to take your conspiracy theories serious if you have 99% of your post advertising darkcoin.
legendary
I bought some XMR back in May. I've still got those coins sitting around somewhere.

The part about this being a clever scam to target big wallets to fleece them of their BTC, along with purchasing accounts that may sway influence, was particularly interesting.

However, this is all speculation as there doesn't seem to be any hard proof. If there were hard evidence, then this is something that could be referred to the police in various jurisdictions.

Until there is evidence of a scam, targeting BTC whales and purchasing of accounts to effectively create a boiler room type scam, then this goes nowhere and people should use judgement to take a careful look at this from both sides of the fence.
legendary
Activity: 952
Stagnation is Death
Came back after a week, nice to see shills getting desperate
Activity: 672
I was really thinking about doing some XMR so... if the code works... good! If it doesn't, I waste my processing time which I would at least partially otherwise used for gaming. So, I'd be pissed.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
why not go and create something, rather than spreading FUD like this?

it does crypto no good. it just makes those not yet in crypto think, yeah all crypto is just scams and its full of scammers.

the monero project adds a lot of value to crypto. let the work carry on without all this crap. if the project does well and the code works, then what have you lost? nothing. If it doesn't work, what have you lost? nothing.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The anti-monero trolls here remind me of the Soiledcoin Trolls from 2011 and 2012.

They would fit right in with RealSoiled and his "crew".

So funny the similarities between the two groups over time.  Grin Grin Grin

Soiledcoin trolls? What similarities you are talking about? I'm quite interesting to know more about ''scams'', ''troll strategies'' and other things to become more savvy
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
The anti-monero trolls here remind me of the Soiledcoin Trolls from 2011 and 2012.

Except that these trolls have the IQ of a gnat.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

Activity: 532
I just printed that fucking great tshirt design, fuck yeah thx hexah!
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
LOL  Grin
Fixed a design for you

Where can I buy those t-shirts?

Don't know yet but what I DO know is that you shouldn't buy it from XMR guys... since... you know...

Monero is a scam!
Activity: 812
Merit: 1006
LOL  Grin
Fixed a design for you

Where can I buy those t-shirts?
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
LOL  Grin
Fixed a design for you

Pages:
Jump to: