Pages:
Author

Topic: Unveiling the truth over the major Monero scam - page 28. (Read 69429 times)

Activity: 983
Merit: 502
After all, what exactly does XMR have going for it besides any of the other Bytecoin/Crytonote clones? Could you list even one significant feature?
First off, it's not a premine scam that launched with a miner that was intentionally crippled (like BCN, and probably some of the other clones). It has a team of active devs that cleaned up the code and are making progress with it.

BCN was not a premine scam. Many thousands are mining it using CPU and GPU. BCN has a team of active devs.
If Monero types were too dumb to use TOR then that is their problem.

Exactly what progress has been made with the 'cleaned up code'?

You see, this is the XMR M.O. Somebody asks a simple question as to how the Monero code has provided any extra benefits or features and the only reply is general FUD and attack against [Name any coin here] usually BCN.

Other than that, it has liquidity and a community behind it. That is more than enough for now.

It's been proven on this forum that the only thing keeping the XMR price from falling quickly (as opposed to the observed gradual decline) is one BTC whale Sugar Daddy, rpietila.

As for the 'community', I estimate that the Monero community is around one quarter of the ByteCoin community - most of whom do not frequent BitCoinTalk.
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
A coin does not need to have any "features". Since when did gold have features?

It's rare?

Anyway, just came here to remind everyone that

Monero is a SCAM.

You keep saying that. Yet you haven't offered a compelling reason as to way.
Are you also part of the BCN-team?

Edit: Aa, I can see now. You hold BCN and are very angry that you fell for it and other are calling it out. Don't worry. It happens. Crypto is a minefield!
Activity: 728
Merit: 265

It's rare?

Anyway, just came here to remind everyone that

Monero is a SCAM.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
After all, what exactly does XMR have going for it besides any of the other Bytecoin/Crytonote clones? Could you list even one significant feature?

First off, it's not a premine scam that launched with a miner that was intentionally crippled (like BCN, and probably some of the other clones). It has a team of active devs that cleaned up the code and are making progress with it.

Other than that, it has liquidity and a community behind it. That is more than enough for now.

Edit: Oh, I can see from your post history that you support BCN and doesn't think it is a premine scam. That means you are either delusional, plain dumb or part of the shills. It is plain obvious, and was made even more obvious when it was proven yesterday that the miner was intentionally crippled.
So, have you made an investment in BCN that was over your head, or are you part of BCN-scam?
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
That Monero constantly occupied like 20% of the alt section , is a great testimony to the importance of the coin.

I don't think so. If you actually look at the content of those threads it is mainly 1 liners by shills. The exception is the occasional post by the likes od FluffyPony.

There is just nothing to be said concerning the others.

Now here we have a prime example of the arrogance and irrational sense of entitlement by Monero Fanbois! After all, other Pump and Dump scam coins have followed the same M.O. with FUD and shills - but it is this arrogance that has made everyone on BitCoinTalk hate Monero.

The constant shilling and hatred is ridiculous, and I advocate against the dev team even replying to it anymore (let the community do it). But it does serve the purpose to bump the threads and make them "interesting" (for those who regard Der Alte interesting, that is..)

Must be annoying after all the work put in to swamp Bitcointalk ALT with FUD and shill threads against ANY other coin to further the pump and dump.

I tell you what - why not stop supporting the gradual decline of XMR Monero with your whale BTC for a week and we will see exactly how much real support the coin has.

Max Keiser is a BTC whale but even he was not stupid enough to do with MAX what you are doing to XMR and this was a coin named after and endorsed by him! If you have any sense, don't walk away RUN - and take a holiday!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
The constant shilling and hatred is ridiculous, and I advocate against the dev team even replying to it anymore (let the community do it). But it does serve the purpose to bump the threads and make them "interesting" (for those who regard Der Alte interesting, that is..)
QFE
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
There's currently 8 different Monero threads on the main alt page.

You know, there are 10000 threads about Bitcoin. Oh yes, Bitcoin is the #1 coin currently. Perhaps it is justified.

That Monero constantly occupied like 20% of the alt section , is a great testimony to the importance of the coin. There is just nothing to be said concerning the others. At least I couldn't make me interested in (insert_coin_name_here) for 5 minutes, even if I got paid.

I think the guys who buy October calls with a break even at 3x the market price are not stupid. However I got paid cash (XMR).

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas
Smoothie, i meant "no investor uses the trollbox to decide on an investment"

I use it to determine when there is blood in the streets. Do not under estimate that usage of the trollbox when making investment choices in that specific circumstance.

There's also a manic greedy vibe you can pick up near tops.   Then when a grim higher-order player attempts to reinforce it, and their play rings false like chewing tinfoil, it's time to lighten up, quick.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

I use it to determine when there is blood in the streets. Do not under estimate that usage of the trollbox when making investment choices in that specific circumstance.
Activity: 697
Мore FUD - higher price  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas
nutilda missed the boat by not proposing "manure-o".
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

Totally Looks Like...

Carol Ann Ford

You can tell which one is the evil twin by her hideous schnoz.   Cheesy
Activity: 141
Merit: 100

I won't FUD your coin here anymore because its boring and I could care less.

I just think you are the most obnoxious pumper team to ever hit BTT.

A good coin sells itself. A shit coin requires cheerleading squads pumping to beat the band 24/7.

Just my 2 Moneros.

Love,

Nutildah

PS - I created a new coin called Shitnero, PM me your dogeparty address if you want a few hundred thousand. I also created Manero. Its like Monero, but more manly.

They aren't doing a very good  job cheer leading the coin given the price it is trading at.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
I also created Manero. Its like Monero, but more manly.

MonkeyPumper, it's good to see you mixing business with pleasure.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
A good coin sells itself. A shit coin requires cheerleading squads pumping to beat the band 24/7.

That is exactly what is happening, explained earlier. It is called word-of-mouth. There are no 'cheerleading squads' except the one compromised of people who decided of their own accord to support the coin.

Although, I have to say, the haters create just as much buzz as the fans do, if not more so. Thank you haters.

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

I won't FUD your coin here anymore because its boring and I could care less.

I just think you are the most obnoxious pumper team to ever hit BTT.

Just my 2 Moneros.

Love,

Nutildah

PS - I created a new coin called Shitnero, PM me your dogeparty address if you want a few hundred thousand. I also created Manero. Its like Monero, but more manly.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
You can normally tell when there's actual high volume for a currency on Polo.  There's a buzz about the Trollbox, you've got pump teams and dump teams chanting constantly trying to get people to fill their orders...

XMR volume stayed high even though the chatter died down a lot, it felt like it was fake.  Problem is, how can you prove it either way?

No real investor uses the trollbox dude... and no real investor gives a fuck about what the trollbox says.

I guess I am not a "real investor".  Roll Eyes

Real investor know that poloniex were hacked and is still looking insecure. Do you see real investor use Mintpal again ?

Mintpal provides inferior support for Cryptonote coins. When you withdraw they don't provide a txid which makes it impossible to track the transaction in a block explorer.
Activity: 532
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

Stop buying XMR dont you know its a scam ?!!!!!! Dont let Luke fly to the mooon!!!!

Dogecoin mascot all over again ?

This is obviously Tibanne.  See the little "M" on the belt?  That's not for "monero".
Pages:
Jump to: