Pages:
Author

Topic: *update client [ANN] BitBar New POW-POS scrypt CryptoCoin - page 10. (Read 60290 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Where do you find the blocks mined after the genesis block?

Or where can I see the block history?

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I still don't understand why people are complaining about the premine of this coin. Compared to the other recently released coins the 'premine' here is negligible.

Yes, but It has to be straighten out anyway.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
I still don't understand why people are complaining about the premine of this coin. Compared to the other recently released coins the 'premine' here is negligible.
Great because of your stupidity this coin will always have the premine tag that fuels twits like substrata. Might as well chalk this one up as a lost cause and try to launch another bar without retarted testers.

I deserve being called that. I know I cannot repair PR damage I made. Please choose a person to give exchange bounty for escrow.
Activity: 101
substrata is right about 59.644201 premine.

I'm not a developer, but I was one of the testers. I mined 60 blocks in testing few hours before launch, deleted the wrong, alpha-testing chain and joined network after the launch with higher blocks and in fact taken over first 60 blocks.

I have only 130kh miner so I was shocked for my "luck".

If I would just stay connected before launch, dev's would see my blocks and we would delete blockchains again.
Its all my fault. I'm a crappy tester, sorry.

Unfortunately I sold them.
I'm in the proces of buing them back [at much higher price], I will destroy them, or give it as a bounty for an exchange. Its for you to decide. Luckily for me I got some donated for this cause, so I would not be totaly broken.

BTB goes to history books not only as a first ALT to brake 1BTC price level, but also the lousiest premine ever made, premine that made me broke, not rich... I'm an idiot.  
Great because of your stupidity this coin will always have the premine tag that fuels twits like substrata. Might as well chalk this one up as a lost cause and try to launch another bar without retarted testers.
Activity: 42

I'm not a developer, but I was one of the testers. I mined 60 blocks in testing few hours before launch, deleted the wrong, alpha-testing chain and joined network after the launch with higher blocks and in fact taken over first 60 blocks.

If I would just stay connected before launch, dev's would see my blocks and we would delete blockchains again.

I'm in the proces of buing them back [at much higher price], I will destroy them, or give it as a bounty for an exchange. Its for you to decide. Luckily for me I got some donated for this cause, so I would not be totaly broken.

BTB goes to history books not only as a first ALT to brake 1BTC price level, but also the lousiest premine ever made, premine that made me broke, not rich... I'm an idiot.  

I feel like this is just someone trolling because of missing the boat.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Crypti Community Manager

Yep. For an exchange. But for a professional one. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

Give them as a bounty for the first automated exchange imo (after a month of it being out in the wild so we know it's secure)

I looked at the Block Chain and it was only 5 minutes of mining before the launch... I don't think that is a big deal and chalked it up as testing. But some people are really anal about these details which is why I think a bounty donation would be great for the community
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
[.....]

I will destroy them, or give it as a bounty for an exchange. Its for you to decide.

[....]

im definetely voting for an exchange.

p.s.

your fail is so stupid it's hilarious.

Crypti Community Manager
I will be posting here and on other scamcoin threads for as long as you people are promoting the scam. I won't leave you alone, ever, capishi?
I'm feeling sorry for you.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
CryptoCoinExplorer Now has a BTB Explorer!!

BitBar has joined the coin family on CCE.

btb.cryptocoinexplorer.com

Well, now it is easier to fully understand the extent of the scam:

1. 60 blocks after the genesis block were premined
2. Difficulty for the first 735 blocks was so low that it can't even be shown on the explorer
3. For the premine period, 59.644201 BTB were generated in little less than 4 minutes
4. For the difficulty under 0.001 period, 600.324139 BTB were created in little more than 20 minutes

http://btb.cryptocoinexplorer.com/chain/BitBar?hi=736&count=737

All fine there, right?

I though you dreamwatcher actualy care for the existing cryptocoins but now I see you are no better than most people around here. No respect for you anymore, bye!

Ok, if that is how you feel.

I always thought that more information and transparency was a positive to the community.

CCE is for the most part a financial loss. I develop it because I believe in free market alt-coins and want to help give everybody the most information in making the decision about a alt-coin.
I see CCE as a neutral information provider, as we have enough biased information here to fill a landfill.

Anyway, I am sorry I did not live up to your expectations and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
legendary

Well, now it is easier to fully understand the extent of the scam:

1. 60 blocks excluding the genesis block were premined
2. Difficulty for the first 735 blocks was so low that it can't even be shown on the explorer
3. For the premine part, 59.644201 BTB were generated in less than 4 minutes
4. For the difficulty under 0.001 part, 600.324139 BTB were created in little more than 20 minutes

http://btb.cryptocoinexplorer.com/chain/BitBar?hi=736&count=737

I though you dreamwatcher actualy care for the existing cryptocoins but now I see you are no better than most people around here. No respect for you anymore, bye!

Please stop trolling this thread. 3 million feathercoins were created on the first day, a good chunk of that in the first hour or so. And the difficulty of Feathercoin was just as low.

Thank you Dreamwatcher.
Crypti Community Manager
Who is the dev of BitBar?
they want to stay anonymous

So still unknown. But are they active, well-known and good developers?
Activity: 84

they want to stay anonymous
Crypti Community Manager

Please stop spamming all the threads with useless information. Thank you.
Just to remind. I made the thread on bitbars.net. But I didn't tell TruCoin to promote it.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Please stop spamming all the threads with useless information. Thank you.
Crypti Community Manager
legendary

Awesome!

On it now, looks great Cheesy
legendary
[ANN] BitBar exchange. BitBars.net

consolidating your digital wealth 

http://www.BitBars.net

go to the Buy & sell forum section and happy trading . The user interactive exchange will be all done shortly just like BTC-e

Am I right in thinking that the BitBar exchange announcement posted on Reddit is a different exchange to the one you are offering?

"I am proud to announce that a new exchange is underway that will be supporting BitBars as well as BBQ, FTC, PPC and NVC. Please spread this to the appropriate forums.

The primary aim of the site is to offer a clean, simple interface that is easy for someone to use who isn't even familiar with trading on exchanges.

The site is 80% complete and after stringent security testing, will be live in 2-3 weeks at most. For security reasons the url is not being posted yet but please look forward to another update next week. The trading engine is in place and has been designed from the ground up to allow high concurrency and many simultaneous connections. In terms of security we will be serving the site over SSL, hashing all passwords in the database with a unique salt per user and will have protection against the usual exploits such as SQL injections, CRSF, XSS etc.

Some of our features:
English speaking support staff
Scalable system architecture
A site which will work on your phone and tablet device as well as your desktop computer

We are looking for a new alternative currency we believe in, to give our exchange a niche and that is why we will be launching with support of BitBars, the rarest and most precious of the cryptocurrencies. We are also excited to be one of the first exchanges to allow trading of BBQ coins.
We will be looking forward to hearing your requests and feedback. In particular:

Is a chatbox desired?
Would a forum be beneficial?
2 factor authentication? Should this be compulsory or left up to the user

Many thanks,
BitBar Exchange"
Pages:
Jump to: