Pages:
Author

Topic: *update client [ANN] BitBar New POW-POS scrypt CryptoCoin - page 7. (Read 60290 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Does nethash exist/work on all coins?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
   Pool Hashrate: 103.82 MH/s @  http://btb.binarycoins.eu atm
Activity: 462
TL;DR

Is there a bitbar pool out there? What's the current difficulty?

Thanks

And of course the nethash page of the explorer API

http://btb.cryptocoinexplorer.com/chain/BitBar/q/nethash

How do I read that exactly? I notice for the most recent block in the list, it's showing 143639548 ...so 143MH/s ... that differs from the figure shown on the other stats page, so I assume I'm reading it incorrectly.

I think he needs to alter algorithm for ppc based coin. The binarycoins pool alone has 100 MH/s. My estimate of hash rate is more in line with the difficulty I believe.

Yes, a large difference between the two numbers. I would be curious to find out what it is. There is the pool you mentioned with 100MH... and I am solomining around 20MH right now, so I would assume the real number would be a good deal higher than 143MH.

Definitely matters as the network hash rate (and especially the movement in it, up or down) is obviously a good indicator of the viability of a new coin.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
TL;DR

Thanks

How do I read that exactly? I notice for the most recent block in the list, it's showing 143639548 ...so 143MH/s ... that differs from the figure shown on the other stats page, so I assume I'm reading it incorrectly.

I think he needs to alter algorithm for ppc based coin. The binarycoins pool alone has 100 MH/s. My estimate of hash rate is more in line with the difficulty I believe.
TL;DR

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1064
TL;DR

Thanks

TL;DR

Thanks

http://bitbar.info/stats/index.php

488 MH network hash rate, wow...didn't think it was that much! Must be a lot of solomining going on.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
TL;DR

Thanks

http://bitbar.info/stats/index.php
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Guys - relax. Let it mature a bit. Over time the amount of people interested in the coin will increase, which will increase the prices in the long run. If it gets introduced to an exchange very quickly everyone will be dumping, thus destroying the value of the coin. Take a look at CNC - I bet it will continue decreasing in value, and has already gone down compared to the opening price (which was round 0.003).

at bitbars.net BTB exchange High is 7.5 BTC per BTB and low is 5 BTC per BTB. Just trying to give a current market value

Except of course that it's a lie, the website is down and the trading spreadsheet here shows BTC1 per BTB. But nice try!
Activity: 210
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Guys - relax. Let it mature a bit. Over time the amount of people interested in the coin will increase, which will increase the prices in the long run. If it gets introduced to an exchange very quickly everyone will be dumping, thus destroying the value of the coin. Take a look at CNC - I bet it will continue decreasing in value, and has already gone down compared to the opening price (which was round 0.003).

at bitbars.net BTB exchange High is 7.5 BTC per BTB and low is 5 BTC per BTB. Just trying to give a current market value
Activity: 208
Activity: 126
Hey daytrader420, still no cash-out from BTB? Still posting stuff you have no clue about? Premined NVC are destroyed, you don't know that? It is so much better
outcome than putting premined 60 BTB into bounty for exchange because, you see, it is making those 60 BTB legit - you are assigning value there, mindless idiot.

For the stats and so on let those who know how it's done do it. Go back to your daytrading cage and STFU.
subSTRATA it looks like someone shit on the ignore tag under your name at this point, that's how dark it is.

It is because you are the all-wise and all-knowing.. that everyone mutes you out X)

Back to my daytrading cage? lol, this is a side niche I am doing to earn $. It's not the only thing I do, nor the only currency I have.

I have 20k$+worth of btc/ltc alone, not including other coins i am holding ftc, cnc, and btb for now.

I see you daily trashing every new coin that pops up, like feathercoin, before the +500% value increase.
You sit here like it's a full time job, you don't have anything better to do? Atleast I work here and I actually earn money, instead of watching everyone else and whining like a little bitch 24/7.

BTW are you still promoting BFL scam company? Congrats to you, you have done a great job at misleading and attempting to scam the general public yourself.

Back to the toilet for you, piece of shit.

read more funny shit here, except subSTRATA likes to go back and delete his posts.
IDK why someone would go back and delete their posts, why would someone do that subSTRATA? Smiley Because you're a fucking idiot, and the shit you say is fucking retarded, and you don't want people pointing that out right? Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1932878

I got like 5 cryptocurrencies divided, you got like, a shitty website no one visits where you couldn't even afford to pay for a 5$/mo host, you had to use a free one. A broke man kid tellin me how to divide the pie is like a blind man kid telling me its an eye for an eye.
Activity: 182
For the stats and so on let those who know how it's done do it. Go back to your daytrading cage and STFU.

Who the hell is this guy?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
any ETA for real-time exchange Huh
legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
@ subSTRATA

You are a bit boring, let all "scam" coins hit the market/exchange in time let the best win and losers be gone Wink
Activity: 126
We've heard this tune before.. Novacoin did this (maybe not 'accidently') and btc-e had to destroy those coins to stop attacks.

Wherever you heard this tune must be drowning out your ability to think (or use google).
NovaCoin did it intentionally, also NVC did not premine for 5 minutes.

They premined 110,000 NVC.
They put that 110,000 NVC into an exchange to try to sell off.

BTB, ACCIDENTALLY mined 60 BTB for 5 minutes before [ANN].
That 60 BTB, is going towards funding an exchange for the currency.

NOT, 'here is 60 BTB I am so rich now'.
At 1 BTC/BTB that is 60 BTC. 110k NVC, equals 3100 BTC.

But yet people here continue to spread false rumors, lies, false statistics, and their stupidity/ignorance.
It's a goddamn epidemic with how much bullshit is being spread.
Activity: 840
TL;DR

Thanks
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
Still haven't problems with the QT client.

It hangs at the GUI, but the client operates in the background. You just can't interact with the QT GUI.

Solutions?

aha, figured it out.

It relies on the bitcoin client for some reason, just needed to run bitcoin qt once and bitbar qt will work.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
Still haven't problems with the QT client.

It hangs at the GUI, but the client operates in the background. You just can't interact with the QT GUI.

Solutions?
Pages:
Jump to: