Pages:
Author

Topic: *update client [ANN] BitBar New POW-POS scrypt CryptoCoin - page 13. (Read 60290 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Is there any point in trying to solo this?

depend on how much hash power u got
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
Is there any point in trying to solo this?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
How does the POS work? Is it activated by default?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Anyone can create her own coin  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
For those not want to open up client to check on network stats, I put together a network stats page here: http://www.bitbar.info/stats/index.php

I will add more stats and forum next week. Site is not done.

+1, thanks!
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
For those not want to open up client to check on network stats, I put together a network stats page here: http://www.bitbar.info/stats/index.php

Nice work! Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

Thank you so much!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
BitBar wow  just saying the name give me chills. From all the chaos of alt-coins of the past week
Feathercoin , Chcoin , we finally got something worth its weight in gold. BitBar . the Very first Cryto-Digital-Gold-Bar . The Gold Bar to command the coins. truly amazing cyto-currency HERE long live the Gold Cryto Bar BitBar .Consolidating digital wealth in a clean secure gold BAR
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
So.. is it possible to know who are behind bitbar or at least know if some decent devs can vouch that the code is good?

no
Activity: 101
Would anyone be willing to send me .009 BTB? I was able to mine .981 before solo mining difficulty went way out of my league.  Got the free .01 from the BTB giveaway thread. It'd be really nice to have just one solid bar.

BAXeDEgkZndk2ejSrDs2WaDehrXYmBMSJr

Thanks in advance anyone..
go mine it
Activity: 764
Merit: 500
Would anyone be willing to send me .009 BTB? I was able to mine .981 before solo mining difficulty went way out of my league.  Got the free .01 from the BTB giveaway thread. It'd be really nice to have just one solid bar.

BAXeDEgkZndk2ejSrDs2WaDehrXYmBMSJr

Thanks in advance anyone..
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
So.. is it possible to know who are behind bitbar or at least know if some decent devs can vouch that the code is good?
Activity: 294
Anybody willing to spare some Bitbar change...? Just dl'ed and installed mine...

B6cBnNfjRgge8in19QEZuq982w1SGejSLe

Thanks to anyone willing to share!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'm glad I pointed my miners right when it was announced. I'm swimming in goldbars

The difficulty has jumped too high now though, I think im going back to CNC
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
everyone unable to mine and the coin is worth 0.5 of bitcoin i dont get it

The coin is super duper scarce. Part of the reason diamonds are valuable is that they don't grow on trees.

If something is very scarce, even a small amount of demand for it will lead to some big prices.
Activity: 101
I've been mining BTB since release yesterday; it works fine. All the info you need to get it working is in this thread.

everyone unable to mine and the coin is worth 0.5 of bitcoin i dont get it
Folks are betting that the value will increase in the future not the current value.
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
ok let me try, thanks for the info.
Activity: 462
where's the source code? no source code how dare I to use the executable? lol

See bitbar.biz ....github link to source under the Downloads section.
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
where's the source code? no source code how dare I to use the executable? lol
Pages:
Jump to: