Pages:
Author

Topic: *update client [ANN] BitBar New POW-POS scrypt CryptoCoin - page 14. (Read 60290 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
everyone unable to mine and the coin is worth 0.5 of bitcoin i dont get it
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I am unable to sync my wallet... exactly the same issues as feathercoin wallet (which is fixed now)...

try rest your router worked for me  Smiley

nope... it still doesn't work.

I even tried to port forwarding port 8777 to my pc...

it still doesn't connect with any peers, the tcp/ip sync from peers were received but it doesn't connect.

Edit:
For some reason it suddenly works after i ping "bitbar.biz", "netboot.bitbar.biz"... i have no idea how i got it to work...

sorry clueless!! hope you get it working
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I am unable to sync my wallet... exactly the same issues as feathercoin wallet (which is fixed now)...

try rest your router worked for me  Smiley

nope... it still doesn't work.

I even tried to port forwarding port 8777 to my pc...

it still doesn't connect with any peers, the tcp/ip sync from peers were received but it doesn't connect.

Edit:
For some reason it suddenly works after i ping "bitbar.biz", "netboot.bitbar.biz"... i have no idea how i got it to work...
Activity: 69
Is solo mining this still worth ?

Whats current difficulty at and whats the reward.

Im currently solo mining this at 1600 Khash

The profitability makes it extremely worthwhile. Don't be discouraged if you only get 0.2 BitBar. They sell for a lot.

Guiminer scrypt alpha is working all gpu 520 khash but still 0 accepted and 0 stale.

So if i get it right when you get 1 accepted you get the coins directly in you wallet ?

New to the solo mining.

yes, an accepted share means you found a block and the reward appears in your wallet.
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
difficult to mine this crap with small computing power... wish something easier

try rest your router worked for me  Smiley
any pools yet?

The profitability makes it extremely worthwhile. Don't be discouraged if you only get 0.2 BitBar. They sell for a lot.

Guiminer scrypt alpha is working all gpu 520 khash but still 0 accepted and 0 stale.

So if i get it right when you get 1 accepted you get the coins directly in you wallet ?

New to the solo mining.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

can you still solo mine after you encrypte your BitBar wallet?

I believe you can, no warning in the wallet saying that you can't.

thanks was worried
can you still solo mine after you encrypte your BitBar wallet?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

CNC, while it will never amount to anything; was quite fun as I actually collected a decent number of coins.

It's all relative Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Need a pool. Mined for 14 hours with my CPU and nada. Have 0.01 BTB from the giveaway to show for all the effort.

CNC, while it will never amount to anything; was quite fun as I actually collected a decent number of coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 224
Pre-miners, you mean.

This thing is being pre-mined right now, you are one of the pre-miners.

Blocks seem to be coming in every second or so, it is in pre-mining mode, difficulty deliberately started ridiculously low so the the author could start mining a block a second or more while you set up your mining then you mine a block a second or more while preparing to post and so on.

It looks like no attempt at all was made to set the initial difficulty at a reasonable level, instead the whole thing is designed specifically, like mincoin, for pre-mining.

How fast are blocks being found, and what is the command people need to use with e.g. cgminer to make it not expect at least a minute between blocks? (As otherwise no wonder everyone finds only stales, sixty blocks have gone by by the time they check for new work.)

This is basically deliberately designed as a pre-mining scam.

-MarkM-

thanks for pointing out a scamcoin for what it is. these people are idiots who think it wasn't premined.

Why do you say so? Just because difficulty was absolutely ridiculously low for a few hours and a small group pointed 20-40 MH/s GPU clusters at it.. Nooooooo.. ha ha
[ANN] BitBar exchange. trade in all your coins for gold BARS

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=194296.new#new
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Pre-miners, you mean.

This thing is being pre-mined right now, you are one of the pre-miners.

Blocks seem to be coming in every second or so, it is in pre-mining mode, difficulty deliberately started ridiculously low so the the author could start mining a block a second or more while you set up your mining then you mine a block a second or more while preparing to post and so on.

It looks like no attempt at all was made to set the initial difficulty at a reasonable level, instead the whole thing is designed specifically, like mincoin, for pre-mining.

How fast are blocks being found, and what is the command people need to use with e.g. cgminer to make it not expect at least a minute between blocks? (As otherwise no wonder everyone finds only stales, sixty blocks have gone by by the time they check for new work.)

This is basically deliberately designed as a pre-mining scam.

-MarkM-

thanks for pointing out a scamcoin for what it is. these people are idiots who think it wasn't premined.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
What are the transaction costs when sending these?
Pages:
Jump to: