Pages:
Author

Topic: *update client [ANN] BitBar New POW-POS scrypt CryptoCoin - page 15. (Read 60290 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
I just found a block on my CPU (~60 kH/s), quite lucky I guess Tongue

Very lucky,we need pool!!!!!!!!!

There is work being done on p2pool AFAIK

Your CPU is good...

2 kH/s here...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Very lucky,we need pool!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
only 2 accepted blocks in the last 12 hours for me. It seems like rejects have sky rocketed for me... I only had 5 my first 12 hours, and 13 the last 12 hours.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Created by 2 abandoned projects. Please gtfo.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
4 bitbars sent to kokojie. He will be performing a giveaway on the forums.
Activity: 208
Where does it say the total number of bars that will be generated?

I believe it's similar to ppcoin, so no fix number of coins. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
I think it should be more like .005/person.

FC giveaway was about 5 FC/person at 200coin/block reward.

This would keep in line about the same ratio, with .005 BTB/person at .2 BTB/block reward

Depends on how much you want to give away I guess. If you half it that's about the going rate in BTC so 0.005 BTB = 0.0025 BTC or approximately $0.23. not bad for a day old currency.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Where does it say the total number of bars that will be generated?
Activity: 126
Maybe someone will start a giveaway thread for bitbars?
Yes, please! pretty expensive atm imo

I would put up 4 bit bars to send to a *trusted, long time forum member* who would want to administer a giveaway thread of maybe .05 to .1 bitbar per person. PM me if interested.
I think it should be more like .005/person.

FC giveaway was about 5 FC/person at 200coin/block reward.

This would keep in line about the same ratio, with .005 BTB/person at .2 BTB/block reward
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Any working pools yet? Smiley i have less than 500khash power so i think no soloing is possible
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
My setup should be fine. I've not touched any settings since I started and am still checking for new blocks every 1 second. My luck has just changed for the worst I think. My last 3 blocks were found within the space of 30 minutes but that was about 9 hours ago. It's just payback for getting 3 in quick succession. Cheesy

I have noticed that it seems like the blocks just 'stall' sometimes. My miner will be fine for hours and then just sort of not receive any new blocks or stales just 'hash along fine' with no result for a while.

I've recently restarted it so we'll see if it makes a difference. Not holding out much hope of finding another block anytime soon though.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I would put up 4 bit bars to send to a *trusted, long time forum member* who would want to administer a giveaway thread of maybe .05 to .1 bitbar per person. PM me if interested.
legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
I am new to solo mining, here is mine screenshot of mine configuration, am I doing something wrong?

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i believe in this currency!!!it brings to the table  BARS over coins. It shows the value of less is more and the fact easy does not equate VALUE.  i have a poll going here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnew-crypto-currency-bar-bitbar-consolidating-your-digital-wealth-193974   . the poll is BARS VS. Coins whats better? if you stand behind this BAR mindset please VOTE  thank you

Voted. This would just be like Silver BARS ve Silver COINS. Bars are much better than coins IMO.
Activity: 224
I'm talking with several existing ppc/nvc pool operators, to see if they could add pool support for BitBar.

Do post here if anyone gets a pool up. Solo mining is a damn crapshoot.
Activity: 210
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
i believe in this currency!!!it brings to the table  BARS over coins. It shows the value of less is more and the fact easy does not equate VALUE.  i have a poll going here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnew-crypto-currency-bar-bitbar-consolidating-your-digital-wealth-193974   . the poll is BARS VS. Coins whats better? if you stand behind this BAR mindset please VOTE  thank you
Pages:
Jump to: