Pages:
Author

Topic: *update client [ANN] BitBar New POW-POS scrypt CryptoCoin - page 2. (Read 60290 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Added for voting at c-cex.com exchange: https://c-cex.com/index.html?id=vote
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Looks like somebody did not do a static QT compile, which is ok, except they did not include the dynamic libraries in the download package.

You can probably get away with copying the *.dll from another coins Windows download archive that includes the dynamic libraries. If it works or not depends on what version of QT and Mingw was used to compile each coin.

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
BTB having a sick week on Cryptsy. Reasons?

Its been lagging since January 16. I see someone dumped 50 btb today, driving the price down as far as .0561.  Since recovered to .084.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
BTB having a sick week on Cryptsy. Reasons?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
So did this thing fork?

I can't seem to find but 2 pools up and running and comments that it forked. One pool has it in the headline section.
Was thinking about mining this but now I'm not sure?
Activity: 826
What is the current interest rate for this mixed POW/POS coin? And what does the interest rate depends on?

Roughly BTCo.o5 per coin! It's worth more than litecoin!! BTW just go to cryptsy.com or any other popular AltCoin exchange to find out prices instead of being a lazy ass asking on the forums. K thanks Smiley
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
What is the current interest rate for this mixed POW/POS coin? And what does the interest rate depends on?
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
Just wanted to say that I added BitBar to P2Pool.org.

Can be found here: http://p2pool.org:8336/static/

Happy mining!

Sweet!
legendary
Activity: 1140
The Real Jude Austin
Just wanted to say that I added BitBar to P2Pool.org.

Can be found here: http://p2pool.org:8336/static/

Happy mining!
Activity: 12
 little meaning. To learn. Hope to do better more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open
Hi

Just to inform you I have added BitBar to my escrow services and I can now perform trades between users. Whether you are buying items, digital services or wish to swap to other cryptocurrencies you can now.

I charge a rate of 3% for standard transactions but this can be lowered for exceptionally high amounts or volume discounts.

Please visit www.KoolioEscrow.com to carry a trade out!

Please note if you wish me to add a manual orderbook if your coin has no exchange presence this can be done, but rates would be 5% or a sizeable donation from devs in return for a lower % fee for all trades.

Please PM or contact me through my site as I may miss replies on forum threads....

Thanks

Koolio
Activity: 59
1 BTB = 1 BTC  , real base value.

Best coin after BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
Still haven't problems with the QT client.

It hangs at the GUI, but the client operates in the background. You just can't interact with the QT GUI.

Solutions?

aha, figured it out.

It relies on the bitcoin client for some reason, just needed to run bitcoin qt once and bitbar qt will work.

Wow thanks for this!  I had the same problem and couldn't figure out what the problem was.  What causes this?  Can't this problem be patched/fixed?

Yeah, I hope the dev fix this problem, it's pretty annoying and happens often enough, though running Bitcoin-qt client once on the pc will resolve it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
 Grin Grin love the BTB
legendary
Activity: 1358
Still haven't problems with the QT client.

It hangs at the GUI, but the client operates in the background. You just can't interact with the QT GUI.

Solutions?

aha, figured it out.

It relies on the bitcoin client for some reason, just needed to run bitcoin qt once and bitbar qt will work.

Wow thanks for this!  I had the same problem and couldn't figure out what the problem was.  What causes this?  Can't this problem be patched/fixed?
legendary
Activity: 1311

What do you think?

Best to leave it to the professionals.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
Still hovering around 99-110% mining efficiency compared to bitcoin, pretty incredible that it's so consistent.

Quite easy when the market depth is shallow and the bulk of the coins are held by a few individuals. We saw the same thing happen with SolidCoin.
legendary
So who dumped the 43 Bitbars on Bter?  Well I guess for every seller there is a buyer..

2013-05-24 06:24:43    Sell    Price:0.21512   43.0800BTB   9.26737BTC

There is Wink

Been working on a banner..
What do you think?

It looks like a decent start.  You will have to implemented the new logo into the banner when it is chosen (I personally like peter's double B one the best).  I think a lot of those guys are web designers too and should have some good ideas.  Maybe you should post something in the logo contest thread asking for feedback.  Hopefully the logo winner could provide some designs that would be needed in the website like this banner.
legendary
So who dumped the 43 Bitbars on Bter?  Well I guess for every seller there is a buyer..

2013-05-24 06:24:43    Sell    Price:0.21512   43.0800BTB   9.26737BTC
Pages:
Jump to: