Pages:
Author

Topic: [UPDATED][ANN] - new thread open - page 8. (Read 15292 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
November 13, 2016, 07:01:52 AM

Yes, SPEC is based on SDC and uses the same tech. This is a very good platform to work from and to develop the mobile platform for alternative remittance. If you read the website, it does in fact state that SPEC is based on SDC and it explains why. Nothing to strange about that, 90% of all cryptos are based on previous ones, to expand and take in a different direction. SDC is based on Bitcoin but they have developed a HTML wallet that is perfectly suited to our ultimate goal.

We have never tried to obscure that...what is your point?

Just wondering whether you intend to also develop a marketplace and integrate tor and i2p as they are evident in the wallet or if you intend to copy code as and when SDC team release theirs.

Good choice of coin but just weary of intentions. I hope you can understand Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
November 13, 2016, 06:56:24 AM
hello i just want to know is there any social media bounties or another bounties?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 617
I am the signed message, without I am not
November 12, 2016, 03:21:45 PM
The anonymity is the biggest feature here that's going to attract some big players. I know there are other cryptocurrencies out there with real anonymous transactions but this looks far superior.

No it doesn't. It looks like SDC with the logo changed.
You are right..it's just a copy paste of SDC or better called a Photoshop.
Scam alert: font invest in this shitcoin, because OP's account is purchased one.
OP IS ALT OF Engg.Chaks.
Any money spent by users will be considered as donation.
Why is it a problem to use a platform which is already available to create a new one.

Established altcoins are a great starting platform and they already contains a lot of features. The developers can build upon it and make their coin superior to the original coin.
 Would you also say that Burstcoin and HZ are scam coins, because they are built on NXT?
 The same goes for Bitcoin Unlimited, Bitcoin Classic and all other implementations.

You will also have to show proof of the statement below:
OP IS ALT OF Engg.Chaks.
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
November 12, 2016, 02:19:40 PM
The anonymity is the biggest feature here that's going to attract some big players. I know there are other cryptocurrencies out there with real anonymous transactions but this looks far superior.

Again, yes, it is based on SDC in the same way as, say Litecoin is based on Bitcoin etc. etc. so that is why so many crypto wallets look the same. This is a feature of open source, to develop and change. This project will take it in a different direction and make changes. I don't know why you find it strange that one crypto is based on another. This has been the case for years. Maybe there aren't so many that are based on SDC.

I don't have a problem with that at all. But to say it looks "far superior" to other anon currencies is completely inane given that, for now at least, it's a straight clone of SDC.
Activity: 693
Merit: 508
November 12, 2016, 02:16:15 PM

Again, yes, it is based on SDC in the same way as, say Litecoin is based on Bitcoin etc. etc. so that is why so many crypto wallets look the same. This is a feature of open source, to develop and change. This project will take it in a different direction and make changes. I don't know why you find it strange that one crypto is based on another. This has been the case for years. Maybe there aren't so many that are based on SDC.

ED: and it's a bit more than just a logo as I am sure you know. Why do you think there are so few SDC clones?
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
November 12, 2016, 02:09:51 PM

November 12, 2016, 02:07:33 PM
Wallet looks identical to SDC wallet!

Which has encrypted chat, ring sigs already

Yes, SPEC is based on SDC and uses the same tech. This is a very good platform to work from and to develop the mobile platform for alternative remittance. If you read the website, it does in fact state that SPEC is based on SDC and it explains why. Nothing to strange about that, 90% of all cryptos are based on previous ones, to expand and take in a different direction. SDC is based on Bitcoin but they have developed a HTML wallet that is perfectly suited to our ultimate goal.

We have never tried to obscure that...what is your point?
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
November 12, 2016, 01:53:04 PM
Wallet looks identical to SDC wallet!

Which has encrypted chat, ring sigs already
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 12, 2016, 01:31:08 PM
hopefully the shipping cost here is cheaper than other . because if the shipping cost is very expensive very burdensome users  Grin

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
November 12, 2016, 01:29:13 PM
You have any plan to run social media campaign reserve some bounty for it. Twitter is good platform to promote this project hopefully it would bring good result towards this.
Activity: 854
November 12, 2016, 10:49:53 AM
Reserved for me. I'll look closer late when there will be more information.
November 12, 2016, 10:39:43 AM
I like that you guys have worked on your mainnet and wallet will be available before the start of ICO, what I don't see/understand is how to differentiate this project from other anonymous projects out there. There must be something that will make me prefer Spec to Zcash/Dash/Moreno etc.

The crypto, SPEC, will be used as the currency for the mobile app which we are working on. I expect further details to be published in a few days. I am just discussing details with our lead app developer. Some more information on the team will also be published and if you follow for another few days it will become clearer how this is different. Not to say that SPEC is only for the mobile app, SPEC is a fully features anonymous crypto in it's own right that will be developed along side the mobile platform. So, what we are proposing is real world usage for our crypto through a novel mobile platform that will enable cash transfers.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
November 12, 2016, 10:27:50 AM
I like that you guys have worked on your mainnet and wallet will be available before the start of ICO, what I don't see/understand is how to differentiate this project from other anonymous projects out there. There must be something that will make me prefer Spec to Zcash/Dash/Moreno etc.
November 12, 2016, 10:02:13 AM
Signature campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/spectre-signature-campaignclosed-1678323
Earn some BTC by promoting Spectre!!
November 12, 2016, 03:25:10 AM
I can do the escrow if you want.

I wouldn't trust this scrub shill account. word has it it no longer belongs to the original owner and was sold. All he does is spend time in other threads talking shit nonstop. have a legit exchange do your escrow or a trusted forum member with good trust ratings.

Thanks for the warning, I will publish some more details closer to next Sunday. We will also have the wallets out to download before that and announce the team so it's not just hot air.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 12, 2016, 12:38:45 AM
waiting Spectrecoin [SPEC] more information
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
November 11, 2016, 11:44:00 PM
reserve indonesian translation
legendary
Activity: 882
November 11, 2016, 11:05:54 PM
I can do the escrow if you want.

I wouldn't trust this scrub shill account. word has it it no longer belongs to the original owner and was sold. All he does is spend time in other threads talking shit nonstop. have a legit exchange do your escrow or a trusted forum member with good trust ratings.
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
November 11, 2016, 09:13:34 PM
Hi SPEC team,

Where can I properly apply for the community manager position?  Shoot me a PM, or reply here with details on whom to contact with my past experience Smiley

Best of luck with this project nonetheless!
Pages:
Jump to: