Pages:
Author

Topic: Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and misleading investors. - page 10. (Read 92654 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Must be a very long breakfast usagi is having.  I'm waiting with bated breath for the next instalment of his response to BCB (who I actually thought was being a bit rough on him right up until usagi started sperging out again).
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Mods, can we have a moratorium on new usagi threads (either about or by) please?

Doh - and I was going to make a new locked thread to respond to usagi's responses to BCB's quotes of me explaining how usagi's ealier responses were contradictory!

But more seriously, it DOES seem like the way to avoid a scammer tag is just to make a new thread every time you start losing the plot in the current one.  Then cherry-pick a few quotes to respond to, claim you're proved your innocent and hopefully everyone's so bored, confused or disinterested that it all dies away again.

Not that fussed about him actually getting a scammer tag myself anyway - so long as he doesn't get to abuse/misuse/lose fresh investor's funds I'm satisfied.  I'd personally dropped the subject until he decided to bump this thread himself - letting it lie here dormant while he returned investors' funds was fine by me - as that's far more important than some tag by his name.
need more threads

I'm sure usagi will provide.  He's on another sperg-roll.
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Oh shit, this escalated very quickly. BCB was very pro-Usagi just this morning.

Wow.

It's very hard to remain pro-usagi once he starts sperging about being a victim and trying to control the dialogue.  His erratic and contradictory statements don't exactly enhance his credibility, either (nor does the fact that he's created the impression that he's personally desperate for money right now).
Activity: 574
Oh shit, this escalated very quickly. BCB was very pro-Usagi just this morning.

Wow.
Mods, can we have a moratorium on new usagi threads (either about or by) please?
legendary
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
Hello Eskimo bob. Good to hear from you as you name has come up quite frequently. So far usgai has been accused of and evidence has been provided that he:

Misvalued assets
Lied about assets owned
Tried to use company assets to pay off a personal loan
Deleted material evidence supporting this activity to cover up this activity
And refuses to supply specific facts to support his claims and instead spAms the threads

1.  Did you lose any funds as as result of usgai misrepresenting his various businesses and assets?
2. What facts can you provide that may support or refute these claims

Thanks.

All the fact are in the forum posts by me and multiple other people, who git fed up with constant BS.

Misvalued assets - yes
Tried to use company assets to pay off a personal loan - I can not recall at the moment all the details. Dig the forum, it's all here Smiley
Deleted material evidence supporting this activity to cover up this activity - yes. This has been proved in forums to ad nauseum 
And refuses to supply specific facts to support his claims and instead spAms the threads - yes. This has been proved in forums to ad nauseum 

1.  Did you lose any funds as as result of usgai misrepresenting his various businesses and assets? - yes, because information published (now deleted by usagi) was constantly wrong - that was discovered later.

2. What facts can you provide that may support or refute these claims - it's all in the forum post.
Activity: 532
Actually it was far worse than that (was looking in this thread for some posts about a different issue I'm PMing BCB about).

Usagi basically said 'If another of CPA's debtors defaults then CPA will have nothing left'

This, perhaps? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1175547
I actually have an archived copy of the full comment by usagi that quote is from, if anyone's interested. Edit: Someone else has quoted the whole thing here (Also, notice how usagi's renamed the thread to have the very informative and easy to locate title of "post".)

Then a few days later usagi actually boasted about how some investors had sold CPA shares very cheaply and he'd bought them - and made some derogatory remark about people panicking for no reason and that things weren't as bad as they might look: totally ignoring that they'd only panicked becase HE said there was good reason to.  I never raised this as a scam issue - had just treated is as one of the emo sessions usagi has every few days.
Not sure where you might find that though, sorry.

Yeah looks very familiar.  I remember being amazed at part of it - the following sentence:

"it's basically come down to, if the last 2 people I invested money with can't pay back, there will be no way to hide or avoid the losses, and CPA's net value will go to zero."

What amazed me was the admission that he'd happily hide losses if he could - he talks about "there will be no way to hide or avoid the losses" as though hiding losses is a perfectly acceptable way to do things.  But then comes here and talks about transparency.  

There was also this:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/payment-not-delivered-work-rendered-for-usagi-payment-made-by-matthew-n-102798

It's an accusation that usagi failed to pay for services requested.  Post 7 (they're PMs sent by usagi) is of relevance:

"Hi!

Unfortunately Pirate's BTCS&T just blew up. As an insurance company we're launching all zigs. I have to stop this. I am not going to be able to use any of the designs, and we might go under.

Sorry o_o it was a bad time for us to get into the insurance business, right before pirate collapsed :>"

So at that point there was a PM from usagi quoted in which usagi said CPA might go under - small wonder then if some investors panicked.  As an amusing aside, usagi's debt there was paid by Matthew N Wright - who later scammed loads of people (including usagi) with the pirate bet.

Note also this from the last post in the thread :

"I am not going to be able to use any of the designs, and we might go under." - claims on August 18th CPA may go under (or is it some other insurance company he runs?)

But on Aug 23rd says to CPA investors:

"In the event of a full pirate default, NYAN.C will loose out, and CPA holds NYAN which holds NYAN.C. Then we have contracts on the outside as well. All in all CPA will remain very solvent, it may lose 20% of it's value in a full default. But we stands just as ready to gain 20% if pirate doesn't default." - it will remain very solvent.

Confused yet?  You will be, because usagi was telling Nyan investors a few days later :

In fact if you believe Pirate will pay back, like we do, this is a nice time
to start accumulating NYAN.C.

So someone he owed money to was told they couldn't be paid because of pirate - yet a week or so later he's telling nyan he believes pirate will repay (so, surely he should have been telling his creditor that payment might be a bit late whilst he waiting for pirate to process withdrawals - not that CPA may go bust).  Was there ANYONE who became MORE confident pirate would pay as time passed?  

Telling ANYONE that your company may go bust (especially if you don't believe it will) is shockingly bad - let alone someone you're trying to stiff on a debt who will then go and post it in scammer forum.

If you read the "post" thread you'll find other amusing stuff.  Like someone pointing out that usagi's spreadsheet showed over a 40% exposure to pirate when the contract for CPA didn't allow more than 20%.  Usagi's response?  That the spreadsheet hand't been updated and that exposure was only 20-25%.  Followed, of course, a few days later by an announcement that losses would be 40%+ at a minimum (and more as some debtors were going to default).  Was the spreadsheet really out of date - or was it accurately reflecting pirate exposure above the level it was allowed to have by contract?  A week AFTER pirate's default became apparent would usagi REALLY be making posts about the level of exposure his company had to pirate without updating the spreadsheet that calculated it?  Wouldn't you think that would rather obviously be a piece of information investors would like to have SOME degree of relevance given the situation and which you'd keep up to date?

etc etc etc
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
Hello Eskimo bob. Good to hear from you as you name has come up quite frequently. So far usgai has been accused of and evidence has been provided that he:

Misvalued assets
Lied about assets owned
Tried to use company assets to pay off a personal loan
Deleted material evidence supporting this activity to cover up this activity
And refuses to supply specific facts to support his claims and instead spAms the threads

1.  Did you lose any funds as as result of usgai misrepresenting his various businesses and assets?
2. What facts can you provide that may support or refute these claims

Thanks.
legendary
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
Hello moderators of this subforum: What other proof do you need to end this saga for good and label usagi one way or the another.

vip
Activity: 812
NYAN CONTRACTS AND SHAREHOLDER LETTERS starting here

Usgai

9 posts - really?  Way to continue your Obfuscation.

You are still not answering the questions.

You asked for the contract and any other info you claim I "admitted I deleted material information". In spite of me posting the link to the information three times to you:

Usgai
Unless you provide facts such as
Contracts
Lawyer info
Etc I will continue to call you a liar and I will request a scammer tag.

When I provide the information, you say "Way to continue your Obfuscation".

You are a joke, you know that?
Activity: 728
In cryptography we trust
Damned indeed, I'm out of popcorn and the stores are closed.
BCB
vip
BCJ
Damning indeed. 

Where are your supporters usgai and the anonymous investors who you quote as singing your praises?
Activity: 686
Merit: 564
Actually it was far worse than that (was looking in this thread for some posts about a different issue I'm PMing BCB about).

Usagi basically said 'If another of CPA's debtors defaults then CPA will have nothing left'

This, perhaps? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1175547
I actually have an archived copy of the full comment by usagi that quote is from, if anyone's interested. Edit: Someone else has quoted the whole thing here (Also, notice how usagi's renamed the thread to have the very informative and easy to locate title of "post".)

Then a few days later usagi actually boasted about how some investors had sold CPA shares very cheaply and he'd bought them - and made some derogatory remark about people panicking for no reason and that things weren't as bad as they might look: totally ignoring that they'd only panicked becase HE said there was good reason to.  I never raised this as a scam issue - had just treated is as one of the emo sessions usagi has every few days.
Not sure where you might find that though, sorry.
vip
Usgai you fucked up.

I'm sure there will be no end to your excuses but there remains little doubt that:

You manipulated your asset prices

You made material misstatements About your assets.

You lies about assets held

You tried to cover personal losses with company assets

And you deleted material information about your businesses both on bitcointalk.org and on your word press website - by your own admission.

GOODBYE.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1426332

You continue to misrepresent what I said and ignore the explanation. Example: You said I made material misstatements about my assets. You've got to be joking. You'd better post that evidence you say you have because right now you look like another troll. Evidence, please. Post it in this thread or here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/usagi-is-he-or-isnt-he-a-scammer-133823

Also, tried to cover personal losses with company assets? What the fuck? I donated personal money and shares to my investors. I took all the losses on YARR personally. You're batshit insane to make those claims and not have any evidence.  I used to think you were fair, well then let's see what evidence you've collected. Let's see it! Deprived has had 4-5 months now to come up with the evidence! And nothing.
BCB
vip
BCJ
Usgai you fucked up.

I'm sure there will be no end to your excuses but there remains little doubt that:

You manipulated your asset prices

You made material misstatements About your assets.

You lies about assets held

You tried to cover personal losses with company assets

And you deleted material information about your businesses both on bitcointalk.org and on your word press website - by your own admission.

GOODBYE.

vip

I am guilty of 20 or 30 different things according to you guys. Where's the evidence? Make a new scam thread if you want to talk about share price manipulation. This is impossible to respond to. Accusation after accusation, morphs from day to day, week to week. Get your story straight and post it clearly so it can be dealt with on it's own. Don't pile claims on every thread. This is for "Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and  misleading investors." thank you.

So, if one wants to talk about share price manipulation, one should not post in the thread entitled "Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and  misleading investors."?

Gotcha.

I mean the separate charge of trying to crash my stock so I can buy it back. I mean WTF. Just a few hours ago it was being proposed that I was overvaluing securities. The picture that is being painted here is not very clear. I would appreciate it if the accusation was made in a form which could be verified and responded to that's all. Think before you take potshots thanks.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

I am guilty of 20 or 30 different things according to you guys. Where's the evidence? Make a new scam thread if you want to talk about share price manipulation. This is impossible to respond to. Accusation after accusation, morphs from day to day, week to week. Get your story straight and post it clearly so it can be dealt with on it's own. Don't pile claims on every thread. This is for "Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and  misleading investors." thank you.

So, if one wants to talk about share price manipulation, one should not post in the thread entitled "Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and  misleading investors."?

Gotcha.
vip
If any company director publically said such a thing then bought the shares knowing the opposite was true they would be in jail for insider trading at a minimum.

See how this happens? We returned, briefly, to the issue of "Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and  misleading investors."

Once again, it was dealt with, and suddenly the claim morphs into something else.

Pages:
Jump to: