Pages:
Author

Topic: USD vs BTC - page 32. (Read 121137 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 105
May 26, 2017, 04:16:54 AM
is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?
NO. But in the far far future, bitcoin can be more famous than usd. Right now, the USA have been existed in many contries and USD has been used everywhere
It's still speculation that bitcoin will rule the world and replace the fiat. But I thought it was a dream too high. I prefer bitcoin as an option of fiat or dollar

Yes, this is only a very naive assumption. Bitcoin is a currency of the river and if the Internet disappears, bitcoin will disappear. The world can be ruled by a currency that can exist without the Internet.
I agree, bitcoin is to weak to rule the world because once internet gone so does bitcoin. if bitcoin will evolve into something that dont need special requirement like that it will be good, but bitcoin will obselete before reaching that state unfortunately, crypto always appear every month

Bitcoin is a powerful virtual currency and it will only complement cash. After all, it is not always convenient to pay in cash, and war and disconnection of the Internet will not be every day.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
May 26, 2017, 04:11:28 AM
NO. But in the far far future, bitcoin can be more famous than usd. Right now, the USA have been existed in many contries and USD has been used everywhere
It's still speculation that bitcoin will rule the world and replace the fiat. But I thought it was a dream too high. I prefer bitcoin as an option of fiat or dollar

Yes, this is only a very naive assumption. Bitcoin is a currency of the river and if the Internet disappears, bitcoin will disappear. The world can be ruled by a currency that can exist without the Internet.
I agree, bitcoin is to weak to rule the world because once internet gone so does bitcoin. if bitcoin will evolve into something that dont need special requirement like that it will be good, but bitcoin will obselete before reaching that state unfortunately, crypto always appear every month
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
May 26, 2017, 03:55:33 AM

Activity: 272
Merit: 250
May 26, 2017, 03:47:54 AM

Activity: 268
Merit: 100
May 26, 2017, 03:04:57 AM
Activity: 406
https://gexcrypto.io
May 26, 2017, 01:21:28 AM

If you were to ask popularity, no doubt, US Dollar is more popular than bitcoin. But it does not mean that bitcoin is nothing compared to USD. Know the advantages of bitcoin. It has so much to offer unlike any other currency. Bitcoin being anonymous making it more safe. Free from government manipulation and so much more. So now, I think, we cannot base in popularity for comparing bitcoin and USD.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
May 26, 2017, 01:09:53 AM
May be not yet. Bitcoin has emerged as new virtual currency and its just been a decade or so. USD is physical and running since ages. So people love bitcoin but I don't think it is in the place of everybody's mind.
Bitcoin will replace usd but not in this decade or even the next decade. There are many things to do to improve Bitcoin and the technology inside
in fact bitcoin has to solve so many issues, before replacing USD. although it is looking impossible, but to me it can happen in far future, depending on the interest of the people and the new generation interest is already changing toward online business and therefore there are more chances that bitcoin will replace dollar but it will really take a lot of time and before that bitcoin really have to solve so many problems.
The us dollar is tied to the economy of the development at the moment of the state. Tied to bitcoin besides the demand, I do not quite understand. So I very much doubt that bitcoin will ever win a dollar. Many people are misled by the price of bitcoin, but if you pay attention to Antiques or jewelry where the price even higher and this does not supplant the dollar with the market.

"I don't understand, therefore, the project will fail." Such logic, much wow.

Tied to bitcoin are the people that supports it. The fiat money is tied only with the government which we all hate. Fiat money isn't backed by gold anymore. Fiat money is just.. paper. Bitcoin, on the other hand, is how money should be. What's backing bitcoin is its secure network, the people behind it, and the fact that it removes the third party aka the government from the scene.

Antiques and jewelry are far different from the topic. They are not being traded like a currency because it's hard to do so unlike bitcoins that can be a currency and can be used on other things as well.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
May 25, 2017, 07:00:40 PM
USd for me is a hoax. There are some arguments before that usd is worth 0 and they are just manipulating the market so that it could still looks like has a value tho on the other hand btc is not yet fully built
You should move on and let that hoax information leave your brain. USD is not a hoax and if it is hoax then a lot of smart people are against USD and the US will never make their country well maintained and established because their foundation for their development is their money which is the USD so it doesn't make sense that USD is a hoax while it already funded a lot of things.
Agreed. The dollar is still the most used international currency and everywhere you go, people would recognize it and know that it has value attached to it. That is why we see some people try to counterfeit it because they see at as a valuable currency. If dollar is a hoax, the bitcoin price shouldn't be based on the dollar.
yeah you are right that usd is still used internationally but i can say bitcoin is used for digital world like internet and online transaction and bitcoin make our life too much easy and a lot of people are using bitcoin.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 25, 2017, 05:29:09 PM
Spending money depends on the situation. I like to get things really fast instead of waiting a bunch just so I could get an item that I would only use once. If I wanted to get something fast then I would choose regular USD fiat. If I wanted to purchase something online or offline and not care so much about the wait then I would choose Bitcoin. Since the price of Bitcoin is going up then  it would be a better option to have Bitcoin.
in fact currently it is looking too much convenient to use USD for purchasing something, and the reason is that there are some issues that are we facing while using bitcoin but i think with the passage of time when all these issues will solve and when we will become able to use bitcoin for purchasing anything. and every think will be available to buy using bitcoin. then it will be more convenient to use bitcoin instead of fiat or USD for purchasing different items.
btc is a threat to any form of fiat. The rally should be spoken off every minute on our media but it scare some governing body. The idea of the regular use for crowdfunding will give the world a better platform to change and make life easier. It is touching every aspect of life and it is global
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
May 25, 2017, 05:26:50 PM
May be not yet. Bitcoin has emerged as new virtual currency and its just been a decade or so. USD is physical and running since ages. So people love bitcoin but I don't think it is in the place of everybody's mind.
Bitcoin will replace usd but not in this decade or even the next decade. There are many things to do to improve Bitcoin and the technology inside
in fact bitcoin has to solve so many issues, before replacing USD. although it is looking impossible, but to me it can happen in far future, depending on the interest of the people and the new generation interest is already changing toward online business and therefore there are more chances that bitcoin will replace dollar but it will really take a lot of time and before that bitcoin really have to solve so many problems.
The us dollar is tied to the economy of the development at the moment of the state. Tied to bitcoin besides the demand, I do not quite understand. So I very much doubt that bitcoin will ever win a dollar. Many people are misled by the price of bitcoin, but if you pay attention to Antiques or jewelry where the price even higher and this does not supplant the dollar with the market.
Activity: 378
May 25, 2017, 05:15:56 PM
Spending money depends on the situation. I like to get things really fast instead of waiting a bunch just so I could get an item that I would only use once. If I wanted to get something fast then I would choose regular USD fiat. If I wanted to purchase something online or offline and not care so much about the wait then I would choose Bitcoin. Since the price of Bitcoin is going up then  it would be a better option to have Bitcoin.
in fact currently it is looking too much convenient to use USD for purchasing something, and the reason is that there are some issues that are we facing while using bitcoin but i think with the passage of time when all these issues will solve and when we will become able to use bitcoin for purchasing anything. and every think will be available to buy using bitcoin. then it will be more convenient to use bitcoin instead of fiat or USD for purchasing different items.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
May 25, 2017, 03:15:10 PM
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
May 25, 2017, 02:08:36 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
May 25, 2017, 12:23:42 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
May 25, 2017, 03:53:21 AM
As at today I can said bitcoin is more popular than USD in my area. Many people pick more interest in bitcoin because of it values and nature. You cannot easily make a transaction with dollar without heavy charges but bitcoin has resolved those issues.

No, bitcoin is not yet popular as dollar. Because dollar has been in the world a lot of years already while bitcoin is still a new one. But if there will be some advertisement from the US government that they are supporting bitcoin, it will be the start of the people to believe and will get the bitcoin from their own pockets by buying and making the demand higher.

bitcoin is not yet approved by sec. lets wait for the time when it will be approved and be implemented in the US. we all know that US citizen will be punished if they are caught joining or investing on cryptocurrency crowd funding. so lets just hope that they approved it.

Still waiting for the right time to see bitcoin approved by the SEC. And if that happens for sure there will be a good connection of USD and BTC all the time. People will tend to keep on working for both currencies or whatever they prefer. By that time, we will not be having difficulties to ask if the person we are transacting is accepting bitcoin.

Preferably in the waiting time we do something to get the bitcoin even more. Because when that time has already occurred (approval by the SEC), then I see that to get the bitcoin will much more difficult and may require a much greater effort from now on. So, for us from now on indeed we must prepare for the all. For now this is beginning to get to it.prepare yourself and your bitcoin starting from now, so that in the future the big benefit

How exactly do you think that will happen? After SEC approval, the exchangers would just shut down? Online wallets would still accept bank deposits so you can buy bitcoins from them. Nothing would change at all except the fact that bitcoin is finally ETF approved that might help bitcoins especially in the long run.

Only difference there might be is that it will require much more money (not effort) for you to buy one bitcoin. I'm not really going to prepare myself for bitcoin ETF since I know that bitcoin already has a good future with or without the investors that don't even fully know what bitcoin is.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
May 25, 2017, 03:06:38 AM
USd for me is a hoax. There are some arguments before that usd is worth 0 and they are just manipulating the market so that it could still looks like has a value tho on the other hand btc is not yet fully built
You should move on and let that hoax information leave your brain. USD is not a hoax and if it is hoax then a lot of smart people are against USD and the US will never make their country well maintained and established because their foundation for their development is their money which is the USD so it doesn't make sense that USD is a hoax while it already funded a lot of things.
Agreed. The dollar is still the most used international currency and everywhere you go, people would recognize it and know that it has value attached to it. That is why we see some people try to counterfeit it because they see at as a valuable currency. If dollar is a hoax, the bitcoin price shouldn't be based on the dollar.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
May 25, 2017, 02:56:59 AM

Even a year after the post, bitcoin did not become more popular than the US dollar, because there are still many people who have not even heard of it.
It is because that bitcoin is still on its early age and dollar is established a lot of years already. But I know there will be the time thay everyone will talk about bitcoin and it is the one that will be used by everybody. And there's no need for bitcoin to becone popular, it will just happen suddenly.
This is so true I appreciate. The people still use the Bitcoin to earn dollars and the reason for people of accepting the bitcoin is that they want actually to store and increase the number of Dollars in the form of Bitcoin. people still treat Bitcoin as a commodity in several cases.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
May 25, 2017, 01:48:07 AM
Actually it is totally irrelevant to compare the popularity of both currencies because there are much more important features that makes the bitcoin better than the dollar, and working seriously to improve the technical issues that bitcoin has today, I have no doubt that it would lead the bitcoin to gradually displace the current popularity of the American dollar around the world.
That's correct, it's not necessary to compared bitcoin to USD because they are different, one is legal currency while bitcoin is not.
What we have to hope is that USD will continue to support bitcoin because we need more people to adopt to ensure progress in the future to come.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
May 25, 2017, 12:38:52 AM
As at today I can said bitcoin is more popular than USD in my area. Many people pick more interest in bitcoin because of it values and nature. You cannot easily make a transaction with dollar without heavy charges but bitcoin has resolved those issues.

No, bitcoin is not yet popular as dollar. Because dollar has been in the world a lot of years already while bitcoin is still a new one. But if there will be some advertisement from the US government that they are supporting bitcoin, it will be the start of the people to believe and will get the bitcoin from their own pockets by buying and making the demand higher.

bitcoin is not yet approved by sec. lets wait for the time when it will be approved and be implemented in the US. we all know that US citizen will be punished if they are caught joining or investing on cryptocurrency crowd funding. so lets just hope that they approved it.

Still waiting for the right time to see bitcoin approved by the SEC. And if that happens for sure there will be a good connection of USD and BTC all the time. People will tend to keep on working for both currencies or whatever they prefer. By that time, we will not be having difficulties to ask if the person we are transacting is accepting bitcoin.

Preferably in the waiting time we do something to get the bitcoin even more. Because when that time has already occurred (approval by the SEC), then I see that to get the bitcoin will much more difficult and may require a much greater effort from now on. So, for us from now on indeed we must prepare for the all. For now this is beginning to get to it.prepare yourself and your bitcoin starting from now, so that in the future the big benefit

Activity: 504
Merit: 105
May 25, 2017, 12:01:45 AM
Actually it is totally irrelevant to compare the popularity of both currencies because there are much more important features that makes the bitcoin better than the dollar, and working seriously to improve the technical issues that bitcoin has today, I have no doubt that it would lead the bitcoin to gradually displace the current popularity of the American dollar around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: