Pages:
Author

Topic: Using crypto to help the homeless - (for real - with pics!) - page 3. (Read 4681 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 103
I handed out another 10 pizzas today and updated the first post. There are a lot of homeless people on the highway too (surprisingly)
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
As a crypto enthusiast, I see that many people involved in cryptocurrency can be so caring and kind. I am proud that helping others is mutual, and we can also be happy, but I want to know when they are not wealthy, and how will they use cryptocurrency and how to receive it?
Activity: 168
Merit: 19
This is really meaningful. I hope we can help people in need as much as we can in our daily lives,
I regretted a little bit. I went out with my friend a few days ago and met an old man asking us to buy him something to eat, but our first reaction was to walk away. I still regret it in retrospect. If I can meet someone in need again , I will definitely help them the first time.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Such an admirable behavior, in terms of the current social situation, whether it is in real life or on the Internet, I will try my best. Maybe the little help we give will come to them. this is amazing.
AMAZING work from a volunteer in california (glendale)!!!!! so happy to see people stepping up.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
almost everyone really wants to help the homeless and also the difficult people around us, with a helping hand from some benefactors it will more or less help the lives of those who are lacking in economic terms, if I get good results in the cryto world then I will also help ease their burden in living a life that is so difficult especially in a pandemic like this, I think everyone wants to do that
Handed out 10 pizzas today in Philly. We really need help handing more food out, feel free to reach out to me if you want to participate!
handed out pretzels today - at the homeless camp. Hopefully they east well for a few days.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 454
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Of course everyone also has a big soul to help the homeless in.need, what's more, they really need a helping. hand from generous.people, of course everyone will also feel very sorry for their current condition. We are very sure that crypto investors.will also help the homeless in.need, not only the homeless we will also help the people around us who need it
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
thank you sincerely. I am stepping up the man-power in this project to get the meals handed out quicker.
You should probably add more projects to help the homeless like giving them homes or probably jobs or you already have that in mind because for me, free food is noble but it can't be a permanent solution to homelessness if you know what I'm saying. Or you could probably use more man power by recruiting the homeless themselves so they at the least don't feel that bad getting free food because they are helping others. Hopefully I can donate to you this year but the money's tight for me too.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
U.S. cities, even counting and identifying this population can be a major challenge. That’s where a handful of new digital tools come into play, allowing cities to help the homeless control their information, enabling faster and more accurate counts of people on the street, and mapping where they are to ensure they have access to services. Efforts being piloted in Austin, Spokane, Houston, and elsewhere aim to equip local governments with the knowledge they need to address the challenges of homelessness in their communities.

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Soon, though, that could change. In May, Austin began piloting a project to give the homeless a portable, digital identity, hosted on blockchain technology. It’s funded by a $100,000 grant to test the idea, and in the running for a $5 million program grant from Bloomberg Philanthropies’ Mayor’s Challenge. For those whose lives are characterized by impermanence, the city hopes to provide a digital footprint in a system that will exist online—one that can’t be deleted, lost, or stolen. One that the individuals can control themselves, and that can be used by homelessness service workers to provide better, more informed aid.
thank you sincerely. I am stepping up the man-power in this project to get the meals handed out quicker.
Hello
I'm doing the same in the poorest country in the World where we buy food and cloth to those who haven't :

BTC : 13i2C2TpELQkPDdSdELiTbAYHqHEhV8YyY
ETH : 0x5b2ee7ae199f9eb68d6d405e909063a4d6aa2298

In case someone wanted to help.
Thanks for the donation.

if you want to hand out food and take pictures just like I did for crypto for the homeless, we would be more than happy to reimburse you for the food assuming you documented everything including receipts.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello
I'm doing the same in the poorest country in the World where we buy food and cloth to those who haven't :

BTC : 13i2C2TpELQkPDdSdELiTbAYHqHEhV8YyY
ETH : 0x5b2ee7ae199f9eb68d6d405e909063a4d6aa2298

In case someone wanted to help.
Thanks for the donation.
yes of course if we are able to be successful in the business of investing in bitcoin, then we will also easily help each other, one of them is the homeless who need a helping hand. will feel very helped by our presence but if the price is not stable we also can't afford to help them the homeless. Because our fellow human beings are not greedy we have to help each other our brothers in need right
went out again today! subway for all
added photos from most recent trip!
I've learned about the structure of bitcoin, especially regarding the homeless. Of course we feel sorry for them. And if we are successful in the bitcoin business, we will also donate to several organizations that accommodate the homeless, what's more, they really need mercy. from people who are generous and willing to donate a little of our wealth to them.
Pages:
Jump to: