Pages:
Author

Topic: Using crypto to help the homeless - (for real - with pics!) - page 5. (Read 4681 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
There is still faith in humanity, we should be inspired with people like this who helps the homeless. If you are privileged person, you should consider it as a blessing and use it to bless other person too, specially those who are not able to claim the opportunity to make a proper living. Our world is a mess right now but through this little gestures, we are atleast making progress on making the world a better place. Let us not be selfish and greedy, let us help the needy if we have the means to help and for sure, blessing will bounce back to us.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
World needs more people like this
Activity: 146
Merit: 27
This seems to be the best I've seen here.  These are the projects that are worth supporting, it's really cool to realize that there is still compassion in the world
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
I couldn't just imagine how crytocurrency can be a big help not just for the investors, but also with the community. This made me realize and still believe that humanity is not dead. I am just adoring you for doing such an amazing activity. You are an example and what more if someone here will be motivated and copy your good deeds? We could help the community and spread humanity at the same time, we could build the reputation of using cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
Cashback 15%
This seems really a great idea for helping the homeless, you helping the homeless and at the same time exposing them to cryptocurrency or bitcoin.

For sure some people will be interested in crypto, and it's a really big help when it comes to bitcoin adaptation, just continue what you are doing mate!. You are Amazing!
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
most likely will be going out later today, stay tuned!
God Bless you buddy!

Only a few who do really have these kind of good deeds and I thought that this had already stopped but since you do make out some bumps then I presume you are still
continuing this charitable work.

Have a nice day and stay safe specially now on this pandemic situation.The world does need people who are like you...
Activity: 118
Merit: 103
most likely will be going out later today, stay tuned!
there are a lot of people that live solely on crypto. Difficult, but if you're smart about it - possible. Please volunteer for this guys! We need some more man-power!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
its so nice that crypto can help homeless but did yall know that crypto can also make a person homeless ? for real and with pics too , here check this out : https://decrypt.co/43215/the-bitcoin-family-still-on-the-road-after-three-years .

they are known as a bitcoin family , im sure that many users here already know them becuase this family has been featured on this forum many times just to give updates from thier journey  .

what they did is not adviceable but what has been done on this thread which is helping the homeless using a crypto is more adviceable  .

id rather help people using my crypto than sell my house and be homeless and solo all the coins . i dont know what happen to the coins , if i lost that will be useless but if i already help homeless people with my coins  , its okay if i loose the rest .
new pics added, handed out burger king today
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Will be going out again this week! Please - we need more volunteers! DM me or respond here and we can set up some details!
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss
This is amazing to see! I also think that cryptocurrency can be a pathway for the unbanked to gain access to previously reachable financial services. I will be sharing this around!

The government should allow bitcoin to use as a donation too.
I have some bitcoins and I want to help poor and homeless peoples too. But I can't withdraw it since it will impact the price.
Anyways glad to watching all the pictures, I just forward it to other forums too. You're doing a great job and I appreciate it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
Such a noble deed. It's such a sight for sore eyes to see people who are willing to lend their hand to those who are needy. And I must say that trying to explain to them where those you gave them came from is a nice move. Though they wouldn't really care, at least you tried and it probably gave them a simple hint about your source of money. I just hope that there will be more good samaritans like you as we take this journey towards the digital age.

Indeed. A very heartwarming act of kindness and care. It showed a lot of possitivity to Crypto Industry. On the other hand, I think, there's no need to explain those people where the funds came from, because it will only took time for them to understand. It is better to give meals and feed their hungry stomach without saying anything about it. After all, every eyes who saw this noble deeds will learned that crypto is really great and profitable to us. For me, this will show to all the people around us understand  how this blockchain industry really works in a much greater way.
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
Your very kind and passionate OP to extend your helping hands into others who is in need. This is the proof that cryptocurrency can do something to help people but only those who are willing to help. I really admire your kindness.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
@OP you did a great job...
sharing a little of our fortune with others who are poor is not an easy thing to do, it requires a high sense of sympathy. until now I still never do the kindness you are doing. you are already a good role model.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
This is amazing to see! I also think that cryptocurrency can be a pathway for the unbanked to gain access to previously reachable financial services. I will be sharing this around!
Philly/Camden day updated! Thanks for the support guys!
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
A truly brilliant act. Grateful for the acts of kindness from our community!
Pages:
Jump to: