Pages:
Author

Topic: Utopia P2P Ecosystem 💎 | Review Campaign 🔎| Get paid in BTC | Full members+ - page 25. (Read 14124 times)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 461
Contact me in Telegram: @JperryC
Even though the experience of using the exchange is great, I still think that we need more layer of security like 2fa because I still think that an account can be hacked if someone happen to know your public key and happen to guess the right password.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think even if the people knows your PK they won't be able to access your account as they will need the actual file (DB file) and should know the password in order to open the Utopia account and connect to the CRP.is exchange site.

In other words, people cannot hacked your account even if they know your PK or password but they can hack you if they get your DB file and open it with your password. I think the 2FA in UMail is a good option too.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
Just dropping by to give a user experience.

Utopia P2p Ecosystem:

Slick design, kinda confusing for the first timer but will eventually get used to it after several use.

Login and public key creation :  Just like metamask, and other wallet creation, we are required to create a username the cool thing is that there is a welcome pop up that give us description of the wallet function.   After the filling up of basic information, we are prompt on where to save the wallet file and password set up. After that the generation of wallet  is done. Prompting us to the gui of the application.

Application Gui: The application Gui look like a combination of  a messenger and an email.  It is quite confusing but then there is a help function that will help us to familiarize in its Icon name and function.  It is really an interesting design because it is a wallet, messenger, mail in one.  There is also channels where we can join and have chat with other user of the Utopia P2P application.

The file function enable us to export database, back-up our private key and change our password.

Umail act as a mailing service where we can send and receive email and is an essential to communicating with the Crypton exchange.

IM act as messenger where we can receive texted messages.

Channel : This is a group where we can join and chat with other users

Tools: as the word stated it is a tab where all the functions and tools to be found.

Games: surprisingly there is a P2P game feature in this application where we can play game of Chess or poker with other users.

Help:  It is where we can find the general description of what is in the application.  This is a huge help for new users, lucky the developer did not forget to add this to the application.

Network:  There is no problem connecting with the network, I am always at full green connection, meaning the network is healthy.  There is also an option called network eyes that show where we are connected.  There is also an indicators that shows the network activities.  There is also a console where you can see general message log and a debug where it shows a more complex stuff.

User Experience:

At first using the Application is a bit confusing, we need time to familiarized with it.  There are lots of things offered in this application that can possibly useful in the future but as a new user this adds a complexity to the apps making it confusing.  I may suggest that in the next application update I hope we are able to see description when we hover the mouse on the function listed on the dashboard.

Crypton Exchange in relation to the Utopia P2P Ecosystem
Registration:  It is fast and easy just need our utopia public key and preferred password to register. Upon registration the exchange will send a message via chat which can be check on the IM panel of Utopia P2p Ecosystem application.

Site Interface.  Very simple and straight forward. It is very easy to navigate, new users will not have problem using it.

Notification:  User is notified of his exchange account activity via email which can be received in the uMail tab.

Deposit:  Crediting deposit is very fast, the moment the required confirmation is met, it will credited to the account asap, deposit notification is also sent to the Utopia P2P Ecosystem application.

Trading:  For now trading pairs is limited and it is understandable because the site is new.  I have no trouble trading CRP to USDT which can be withdrawable through TRC20 network.

Withdrawal:  Once the withdrawal request is done, a notification mail will be sent to the Umail.  It is processed in less than 1 minute. We can withdraw the fund on any address we wanted to fund to be withdrawn, there is no need for 2fa which I think is lacking for better security.

History:  The site also save our financial and trade history.  Financial history is the record of  our deposit, withdrawal and fee, while trading history is what the name stated.

Market View: This is the tab where we can see the trades, buy order, sell order and price chart of the trading pairs.

User Experience:

I have no problem using the site because it is very straightforward and easy.  The interface does not alienate its user because the feeling of using it is like using a centralized exchange, the only difference is that there is no need for email and KYC.  because all transaction is connected to our Wallet public key address and the communication is established between the two.  It is a new experience to me in terms of creating an account and communication.  

Even though the experience of using the exchange is great, I still think that we need more layer of security like 2fa because I still think that an account can be hacked if someone happen to know your public key and happen to guess the right password. To combat this kind of hacking I think they can add a verification option on the Utopia P2P ecosystem apps for every withdrawal made.  It is possible require an OTP and send the code to the UMail.

Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Submitting my application if the review campaign is still on

Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/suzanne5223-900203
Bitcointalk Rank: Hero
BTC address for payouts: 36Q9R3EDzVBKC3BBTjzNECSEurPTUEXyBk
Utopia Public Key for CRP payouts: 112504817B302CEA3EFE85980A3B5C9FCA35B9CD05C948C62FD18E8543619A53
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 7410
Crypto Swap Exchange
That might be true. Although i still find it's unusual all voucher redeemed in less than 24 hours unless all review visit this thread everyday.

Can you try to activate my voucher, I'm not sure if it's still active, because I don't have any information about it on the platform. I still have the option to return the voucher and get a refund.

Code:
UTP-TYL3-Q5G6-2JOX-UV4H-W7DH

The code format is valid since Utopia software say "uVoucher code is valid". But i unable to active it where the software say "The uVoucher does not exist or was already activated".
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
That might be true. Although i still find it's unusual all voucher redeemed in less than 24 hours unless all review visit this thread everyday.

Can you try to activate my voucher, I'm not sure if it's still active, because I don't have any information about it on the platform. I still have the option to return the voucher and get a refund.

Code:
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
Utopia is very good (only needs mass adoption)
Trust and promotion is the key for adoption. They should promote this more via youtube, twitter, etc. This can become big if they do it right.

Btw, I confirm that I've received the payment for my review already.

EDIT:
Can you try to activate my voucher,
Tried, but couldn't. Someone has used it already.
legendary
uVoucher
I don't know whether this feature is working properly or not, because I tried to retrieve the voucher provided by @ETFbitcoin, but failed, maybe someone in this forum took everything without notifying that it was taken.

It looks like the latter (someone take all) is true since i just opened Utopia software and now it uVoucher tab/page shows "You have no active uVouchers" when yesterday it shows 5 uVouchers code.

it does not necessarily mean that one person used all the vouchers. I take only one, (UTP-U2BA-YREQ-Z4DP-7STG-MNHM) first from your list and 0.01 CRP worth, for testing purposes only.

I also created one voucher for the test, so whoever wants to use it, it's here

Code:
Activity: 1484
Merit: 706
My Review About Utopia Ecosystem

After carrying out a fairly easy installation on the Desktop version, I was immediately presented with a brief tour of the Utopia ecosystem. The first thing that I found after a short tour is the dashboard view of this application which is the same as an email display with several folders (Inbox, Sent, Outbox, Drafts, Trash) and also several filters such as Unread, Notifications and Flagged (uMail).

uWallet
Just like in other desktop wallets, we can see our $CRP balance here, but my special concern is about Crypto Cards, it's just as powerful as ENS, so to receive $CRP, ​​we don't need to share our Public Key with anyone (remain anonymous), and to make it also doesn't require expensive costs, only 3 $CRP or around $2. Also being told on the uWallet page that $CRP owners can spend their balance at 1856 merchants around the world, this is amazing!

uVoucher
I don't know whether this feature is working properly or not, because I tried to retrieve the voucher provided by @ETFbitcoin, but failed, maybe someone in this forum took everything without notifying that it was taken.

A little suggestion from me regarding this feature, the Utopia team should make additional settings for voucher creators, such as:
- Who can take this voucher (this can be based on Crypto Cards)
- Each person can only take a maximum of 1 or 2 vouchers

Mining
I see that Utopia supports staking in the form of DPoS, but when I want to try staking, there is no information or data about validators that are strong enough on the network. Maybe the Utopia team can add information regarding this in the future, so Delegators will easily know who they will safely delegate their assets to.

Channels
There are around 2861 channels in Utopia, this is a pretty big number, but unfortunately most of these channels are spam channels that are just made without being developed. After I calculated, there are only 10 channels that have 50 or more members.

Another thing that caught my attention about the Utopia desktop version is that there are games, there are chess games and also poker, for poker games, I see that we need $CRP to play (for betting purposes), I think that it would be great if in the future there is a Utopia campaign on board Gambling to introduce this game, LOL.

Conclusion

Overall I think the application and ecosystem built by Utopia is very good (only needs mass adoption), this application also supports various languages ​​which will be very good for the adoption side.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 7410
Crypto Swap Exchange
Here's my review about Utopia ecosystem and it's desktop software.

Installation

I use freshly insalled Debian 11 on VM with 4 core CPU & 4 GB RAM for this review, so i choose .deb file. I have no problem installing Utopia using dpkg and i don't need to install other dependency. While i do not experience any problem, AppImage would be great addition since there are some linux distro which isn't based on Ubuntu, Debian, RHEL or RPM.

First impression

After creating new wallet, i was greeted with Welcome tour. It's quite helpful to write this review, although it'd be great if mining/stacking feature is also briefly explained on it's own page. Initial/first sync took some time (about 15-25 minutes) since my internet connection isn't very fast. Adding estimated remaining sync time or how much data need to be downloaded would be great addition.

The UI reminds me of email client and application from early 2000. Personalty i like the UI, although people who mainly use mobile device or web-based application will find the UI is unattractive. Initially i have problem finding feature such as "Idyll browser", where i had to check all option on top menu bar one by one. And when i quit and re-open Utopia software again, it failed to detect location of the db/wallet file and i had to find it manually using command find ~ -name "*\.db. However, i unable to reproduce the problem since Utopia software automatically select db/wallet file when i try to quit and re-open it again.

Idyll browser

After opening Idyll browser, i see homepage which show an image and address bar which say "Please enter address in P2P Utopia Network". But since Idyll can't access regular website (such as https://bitcointalk.org) and the browser doesn't show any list of Utopia-based website/link (such as Utopia offcial website), i cannot proceed further. I would suggest to give short explanation/tutorial and list of utopia-based website on the homepage so user won't be confused or feel disappointing.

Mining

After reading FAQ about mining[2] and description about mining bots (located under "Tools -> Mining Bots..."), i found out mining process require Public IP. But since i'm behind NAT, i couldn't try mining feature. But reading mining description (located under "uWallet -> Cryptons -> Mining...") and reading FAQ at one of Utopia block explorer[3], i have confusion whether Utopia actually use PoW, PoS or dPoS. I also found out there's option to delegate your crypton coin to someone. But i couldn't try delegate feature since i couldn't find public key of delegator/node which perform mining on both Utopia website[1] and block explorer[3].

uWallet

uWallet UI is intuitive, so i have no problem understanding what each uWallet feature does. Although to test uWallet more throughfully, i decide to make payment on merchant listed on Utopia website[4]. After looking at list of merchant, i decide to choose WorldVPN[5] since they offer VPN which cost $1.99 (less than 5 CRP). But when i make payment, i'm surprised instruction by Utopia is outdated[5] where there's no "crypto currenies" option (see below screenshot). There's nothing i could do, so i cancel the transaction.

Afterwards i decide to try other feature on uWallet. While i'm not sure where or when to use crypto cards, i find uVoucher is handy and could be really useful in various scenario. Here are few voucher i created (each voucher has different amount). Feel free to redeem 1 (one) of these to try uVoucher feature.

Code:
UTP-U2BA-YREQ-Z4DP-7STG-MNHM
UTP-42EY-VWDT-CFRX-HKNS-QUM7
UTP-R7DB-5C6F-4P3Z-UILG-NWJR
UTP-CU2X-WIQO-TAMH-7B3S-E5GY
UTP-MNOB-IZ5L-T3CF-DE6W-Q4UB

uChannel

I don't have much to say about uChannel. While there are >2800 channel, there are less than <50 channel which have 10 or more guest. It's rather unusual there are many channel which isn't moderated, which is different from Telegram and Discord ecosystem. I also tried "Advance search" feature, but while it's useful i 2 critique.
1. There's no autosuggestion when i choose filter "uTag". It bring some inconvenience since i don't know which tag is available and i could make typo.
2. The filter "Language" actually show list of country rather than list of languages (see screenshot below)

Additional note

1. When i check the FAQ, i found out Utopia software is closed source[6]. It's a red flag for most people who care about privacy or decentralization.
2. When i use the desktop application, it might freeze for few second on few occasion (such as joining channel or opening Mining tab/window).

Summary

While Utopia have many features, lack of documentation and tutorial could discourage some people to choose Utopia as their cryptocurrency choice. I didn't review all features available on Utopia desktop software, but i will leave that for other reviewer. And i strongly encourage to make Utopia software open source to build trust among cryptocurrency community.

[1] https://u.is/en/
[2] https://u.is/en/faq.html#faq38
[3] https://explorer.utopiaecosystem.com/faq
[4] https://u.is/en/merchants.html
[5] https://u.is/en/redirect_merchant.html?website=worldvpn.net&ret=1,All,worldvpn
[6] https://u.is/en/faq.html#faq4
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/worldofcoins-900385
Bitcointalk Rank: Sr. Member
BTC address for payouts: bc1qlqjr0sfx6pg44g08898u05aw8elg4zq4wf979d
Utopia Public Key for CRP payouts: A478A115E329DF24B16EE07B3D424B166A36A976529CAA489674D3308A1EE22B
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
Since I have already received 5 CRP in the utopia ecosystem I can give my review here with my honest opinion.

1. When I opened the Utopia P2P ecosystem, its interface was nice in my eyes, and what immediately came to my mind was that it was like I was facing my email as normal and at the same time there was a chatbox like Messenger style.

2. Second, I also just noticed, the only ones you can talk to in their chatbox in the utopia ecosystem are those who have also downloaded Utopia on their desktop and android according to my understanding if I'm not mistaken.

3. some merchants accept CRP as one of their online payments, although I can't check them all because there are too many like 124 pages.

4. CRP also has a crypto card, so my only question is what steps will users take to have it?

5. I also saw in the Ecosystem of Utopia that it has Mining, the only thing I can't understand is why it is still there in the features of its ecosystem if it does not affect the CPU, it should not be included in the features in my opinion. Or maybe I need to follow its procedure in its mining bots to activate.

6. When it comes to Crypton Exchange, I just noticed that the volume it gets every day is quite low compared to other exchange platforms, it seems that it needs a good strategy to get more attention from the crypto community, so that's one of the reasons is because you don't have a fair for Ethereum(ETH) and Binance(BNB), because these two only have a lot of holders, to be honest, try to add it to your ecosystem and your exchange as well.

But everything so far is okay with me in this ecosystem of utopia. Anyway, its volume is good in other exchanges except for the Crypton exchange which needs to be boosted to be noticed by other crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 706
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/maamanda-2747752
BTC address for payouts: bc1qz9y5pmj7690az9m3y2qvus7r0rw8z4y4f4kfpx
Utopia Public Key for CRP payouts: 5BD0119563485D8E06A702DC872506ADAB365C1C766E6DB432754259498F472E

Note: I've installed the Windows version of Utopia and ready to review it
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3612
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hugeblack-1059082
BTC address for payouts: bc1qlvn76cduy79whlcty4uz3f9h8g356v7u3y5mck
Utopia Public Key for CRP payouts: I'm a little busy, if the review can be on Thursday or Friday, consider me in, otherwise will delete it.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 969
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/haunebu-218075
Bitcointalk Rank:Hero Member
BTC address for payouts: bc1qcay6pst9y53gaxk5yuwkkad6c9vccs0z3ckvz5
Utopia Public Key for CRP payouts: C6E713D73C2635482B0B0687DCB3403F4E1DA62F18CAFF33CDA03C760AEA8A55

Note: Installed the Windows version and updated new public key as you requested!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gunhell16-1101424
BTC address for payouts: bc1qv8z473ttltd8xettulcw0lfva84ffx2kg9jcrh
Utopia Public Key for CRP payouts: 79316A3988126955B8F52AB2DC34790A1E7842A964A2E0E175B575B4DE6CB501
legendary
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/examplens-314792
Bitcointalk Rank: Legendary
BTC address for payouts: 3FWdmutJ8pqH9D3VNd7j2BLBUXJv49qZxW
Utopia Public Key for CRP payouts: 322E17B212803491BF92453B498DC08A21989A4A12DC2704431FFC68E733BE68
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
Saw my name already on the spreadsheet and also received 5 CRP as mentioned by the OP, I found the ecosystem very cool but would like to keep some points in front of you (and the Utopia team)
My reviews:
1. The chatbox on the crypton exchange should have different sub-sections for different languages to make it easier for ppl to chat. Im seeing chinese, english, russian language chats all on the same section. You can rebuidl this inspiring from the bitmex trollbox.
2. Why not use a good visual for watching orderbook depth too instead of just having those buy and sell order numbers ? Im missing it. Possible on a P2P platform?
For example:
And instead of having totally white background for buy/sell orders you may use green/red colors to make it feel much real.
Example:
Believe me the above type of visuals excites many traders (including me) and are important,  most would agree!
3. Utopia's privacy enabled UUSD stablecoin is a great addition to the ecosystem. But may I ask what are the incentives? As You know ppl are already too afraid of new stablecoins after the last luna debacle. Is it well audited by any trusted third party? Since I can't find much details about it on the website, I'd love to know more from you.
4. Utopia's messenger app (im using android) needs a dark mode theme asap, even if its in beta mode the priority should be given to this first! Its a must for ppl like me atleast, I don't like to use any app without dark mode on, it became a habit lol..
5. I dont know why ETH is not listed? Addition of ETH/USDT pair would be great on the exchange, it leads the market many times and even beats BTC in terms of trading volume sometimes.
6. You may atleast add an official public twitter link (if not telegram) on the utopia main site for ppl to stay updated about the progresses made.

There maybe a few more points which I may have missed, will leave it to other reviewers. Btw, I'd say the ecosystem itself is a great effort made by the team, I didnt find any major flaws, the order executions are quick, just need everything to be audited well and results publicly available by a trusted party (since it's closed-source) so ppl can use it hassle-free.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 576
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/docnaster-668651
Bitcointalk Rank: Hero Member
BTC address for payouts: 39X1CH23VZurqcscytZ72jQsG9m8b2DJgs
Utopia Public Key for CRP payouts: D7951AA84FF8D60939FFA8E98A345F0A25A7E71071179409A66BB16260450D71
Activity: 1260
Merit: 957
Bitcointalk Profile Link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2855320
Bitcointalk Rank:Hero Member
BTC address for payouts:bc1q6uwkuz7wlcs4ltpwn20t93l6c645u66vvf9fzd
Utopia Public Key for CRP payouts: B1AE55824C2A36EAB7EAC245BB847D43AD69E29A5E6C9DD57FC20233A6D69E77
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mfahad-777882
BTC address for payouts: bc1qj4d2t3tq6hm3jxts09awutuu9wxkuzllj7d0fd
Utopia Public Key for CRP payouts:
db3a2131ecb0630b8fe3c5b795115be4212dfe169d86e23d1b71edae42f9fc63
Pages:
Jump to: